Caffeine in recreate?

Deltaflaze

Awards
Does anyone know the caffeine amount that's in Recreate? Just curious...as it doesn't say on the label on the websites.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Cant give you a number, but it was barely even enough to notice. I have issues with stims and caffeine and had no problems with recreate at all.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant give you a number, but it was barely even enough to notice. I have issues with stims and caffeine and had no problems with recreate at all.
Agree. Caffeine was added to round up the formula and provide additional leverage by supporting increased metabolic rate and fat oxidation. The stimulant effect is hardly noticeable, yet overall energy is clean and durable.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree. Caffeine was added to round up the formula and provide additional leverage by supporting increased metabolic rate and fat oxidation. The stimulant effect is hardly noticeable, yet overall energy is clean and durable.
Agreed. Mainly synergistic effect. Users claim that the stimulant effect of ReCreate will not effect sleep patterns or any other undesirable side effects related to high caffeine doses.

With that said, ReCreate contains 75mg per pill.

Best of luck achieving your goals!

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I hate all stims...all except for Recreate. The stuff plain rocks.

Deltaflaze

Awards
Yeah - 75mg is perfect. Thats around the amount in my Diet Pepsi Max.

And yeah - I ordered Recreate last night (woot!) and I can't wait to try it for the first time. I was going to get REDuction because it was half the price...but I didn't see as much hype about it as recreate.

Wow...talk about hopping on the bandwagon.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
recreate is the bomb! i dont know much about reduction except that it is new. It looks solid on paper though so dont count it out.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome aboard!!!

I love the stuff!

REDuction looks like an interesting product, i think i may pick some up for my next cut.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah - 75mg is perfect. Thats around the amount in my Diet Pepsi Max.

And yeah - I ordered Recreate last night (woot!) and I can't wait to try it for the first time. I was going to get REDuction because it was half the price...but I didn't see as much hype about it as recreate.

Recreate does work! You'll experience it yourself firsthand! :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Delta remember most people take 2 caps at then 1 or 2 later on. So it's often 150mg in your 1st dose, but from what I've read the caffeine doesn't make anyone jittery, but instead tends to deliver a smoother sustained energy from anecdotal feedback.

I've just started mine a few days ago, and I got a bit jittery, but that was because I took some JP8 which had more caffeine.