Mass Fx @ 16 ?!?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
kids through out my gym are using Mass FX by AX...!
can this harm them?can it help them?!
what should i tell them, cuz they look up to me...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if they need test support at 16 they must be girls:icon_lol:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tell 'em that they aren't doing things right, are messing with their hormone balances, and will undoubtedly end up growing boobs after the second week of taking it. Oh, and let them know that by week 4 at that age, their penises will fall off. That should do it. ;) :p

Better yet, tell them log on here and I'll give 'em a stern talking to. :cheers:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Taking Mass fx at that age is crazy and yes dangerous. Ask them if they know how to read because it clearly states on the bottle that its not for use for people under the age of 18

IceT

IceT

Awards
Tell 'em that they aren't doing things right, are messing with their hormone balances, and will undoubtedly end up growing boobs after the second week of taking it. Oh, and let them know that by week 4 at that age, their penises will fall off. That should do it. ;) :p

Better yet, tell them log on here and I'll give 'em a stern talking to. :cheers:
OP you sure its not you who is 16 taking FX?

anyway what about those teens with low test levels in the 200-215 range? would those teens be Benefited ?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
"IceT" i am 23 and have done several non-hormonal stack and Havoc by RPN, i have seen better results naturally, i am quite positive i am not 16!!!:lol:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
mass fx will do no harm because the ingredients are natural, and do aromatize like tribulus can

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mass fx will do no harm because the ingredients are natural, and do aromatize like tribulus can
Perhaps that is a common misconception. Doing ANYTHING to tamper with unstable hormones at an early age can lead to potential damage down the road. Why piss around with a ticking timebomb? I know of many who said that they did this kind of stuff in their teens, then moved on to harder stuff later on, only to find out that just about every negative side effect that you could get happened to them. NOT a good idea. :(

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yeah if they get used to these supplements and need an orgasam, they will enter the realm of anabolics.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i think they just see me doing some of the pre workout, postworkout supplements in the lockerroom and think that you need supplements at that age, i told them to stop and i will get them a good diet plane and all that GOOD stuff they NEED to gain weight ( protien, multi....) thanks guys for your help

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0