Whey or wheat protein
- 08-01-2008, 12:45 PM
- 08-01-2008, 02:16 PM
- 5'11" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
I am sure that the amino profile is inferior the only complete protein from a vegetative source is quinoa.Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
- 08-01-2008, 08:48 PM
DreamWeaver has pretty much summed that up. Whey is complete, wheat is not. Also the process of making whey protein is lengthy and expensive, so it will probably always be the most expensive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2009, 03:06 AM
- By jarhead in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2009, 08:28 PM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2008, 07:43 AM
- By Frotsmud in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2008, 07:12 AM
- By fightercowboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2004, 09:59 PM