Whey or wheat protein
- 08-01-2008, 02:45 PM
- 08-01-2008, 04:16 PM
I am sure that the amino profile is inferior the only complete protein from a vegetative source is quinoa.
- 08-01-2008, 10:48 PM
DreamWeaver has pretty much summed that up. Whey is complete, wheat is not. Also the process of making whey protein is lengthy and expensive, so it will probably always be the most expensive.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2009, 05:06 AM
- By jarhead in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2009, 10:28 PM
- By just93 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-12-2008, 09:43 AM
- By Frotsmud in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:12 AM
- By fightercowboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2004, 11:59 PM