Napalm Use!!

I

illj23

Awards
Gonna start a bottle of Napalm soon for a couple troublesome areas.. Bottom Abdominal 2 pack, Love handles, alittle around the nips.

My diet consists of Tuna Fish, Seafood, steak, chicken, oatmeal, Kashi Go Lean Cereal & ON Gold Standard Protein shake 3-4 x's a day..

Just wondering if my food intake sounds good for taking the napalm and if it doesnt well what should I change?

DTH 6 CAPS DAY
Centrum performance 1 cap day
Fish Oils 4 Pills day
ON Gold Standard Protein 3-4 x's a day at 40 grams a serving
Napalm?

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Its all healthy food but you didnt list how much of that food you are taking in and when, so its impossible to see if your eating too much/not enough etc. A more detaild desciption of your diet will be needed for any solid advice.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a little difficult to say whether or not your kcal consumption is sufficient for weight loss without more info. For example, what are your maintenance kcals and how many shall you be consuming during this cut? Also, I see a major lack of produce in your diet and this can lead to a mild case of metabolic acidosis, which can severely sabotage your cutting/fat loss efforts.

I

illj23

Awards
It's a little difficult to say whether or not your kcal consumption is sufficient for weight loss without more info. For example, what are your maintenance kcals and how many shall you be consuming during this cut? Also, I see a major lack of produce in your diet and this can lead to a mild case of metabolic acidosis, which can severely sabotage your cutting/fat loss efforts.
Morning: 2 Packs of Quaker Oatmeal with Low fat Milk
Banana
Protein Shake

Lunch: Can of Tuna Fish with Celery
2 pieces of Whole Grain Bread
Protein Shake

Snack: Chicken or Steak Caesar Salad

Dinner:Steak tips or Seafoord or Chicken or Pastrami Sandwhiches with green beans, broccolli

GYM

After Gym: Protein Shake!

Each serving of Protein is 240 calories
48 grams of whey protein
120mg of Sodium
All from ON GOLD STANDARD WHEY PROTEIN

Throughout the day ill munch on some crackers or snacks just out of boredom.. protein shakes r all with milk

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Banana
Protein Shake

Protein Shake

Dinner:Steak tips or Seafoord or Chicken or Pastrami Sandwhiches with green beans, broccolli

GYM

48 grams of whey protein
120mg of Sodium
Still lacking your total daily calorie consumption.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would I go about consuming more calories?
Well, if fat loss is your concern, I would not be in a caloric surplus. That is actually an oxymoron. I personally like to start at a deficit of about 200-300 kcals a day and increase my cardio session length and/or frequency. This is the best environment to take advantage of the fat mobilization that Napalm provides.

I

illj23

Awards
Well, if fat loss is your concern, I would not be in a caloric surplus. That is actually an oxymoron. I personally like to start at a deficit of about 200-300 kcals a day and increase my cardio session length and/or frequency. This is the best environment to take advantage of the fat mobilization that Napalm provides.

I dont want to lose so much fat to the point where I get smaller to the naked eye, I wanna stay lean and muscular but just want to cut down on my torso fat

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont want to lose so much fat to the point where I get smaller to the naked eye, I wanna stay lean and muscular but just want to cut down on my torso fat
Then do not overdiet. Just eat a little less and train a little more; avoid the extremes.

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
Banana
Protein Shake

Protein Shake

GYM

48 grams of whey protein
120mg of Sodium

Throughout the day ill munch on some crackers or snacks just out of boredom.. protein shakes r all with milk
So what are your current stats? Goals? Workout routine? Cardio? I see you listed your diet, but what is your current caloric intake? Macronutrient breakdown?

Without having those numbers it is hard to know what to advise, to be honest.. Unless you want us to fine toothed comb your diet. :D