Napalm + Capsaicin

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I've got the roll-on version of .15% capsaicin. I'd like to use it along with Napalm.. So, what's the best way to go about that.. Should I mix it in with my Napalm, or should I roll it on, rub it in, and then apply Napalm, or put it on, put on Napalm, rub both in.. and so on?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't that **** hurt like a mutha fuker?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, I applied some about 10 mins ago, and yes, yes it does.. Itches more than it burns though, for me.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I promise I searched!! I didn't type Capzasin though, just capsaicin.. Sorry B! Sorry! lol

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well, I wound up adding between 10 and 15 ml of liquid cap to about 4/5 of a bottle of Napalm. Didn't really affect consistency at all, and it makes for a nice itchy burn most all of the day long.. especially if my body temp rises at all, then it's like a frickin' furnace underneath my shirt.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
speaking of capsaicin, i just got sprayed with a 3 second stream across the eyes last week. it was probably the worst experience of my life:sad:

i think i'd rather have one of these ---->:nutkick:

has anyone else here been spayed?

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god....I tryed rubbing some capasaicin on yesterday, applied some with the roller, then applied some lipoderm and rubbed them both in...OMG big mistake..BIG MISTAKE! I must have put on too much capasaicin because first of all it burned like hell when I first put it on, and then about 4 hours later I was outside, and it was rather hot and I started sweating and it started burning like I was on FIRE! I had to run in and take a shower scrubbing it all off. I was like a red tomato!

I'd like to try it again, but after that Im rather frightened.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh my god....I tryed rubbing some capasaicin on yesterday, applied some with the roller, then applied some lipoderm and rubbed them both in...OMG big mistake..BIG MISTAKE! I must have put on too much capasaicin because first of all it burned like hell when I first put it on, and then about 4 hours later I was outside, and it was rather hot and I started sweating and it started burning like I was on FIRE! I had to run in and take a shower scrubbing it all off. I was like a red tomato!

I'd like to try it again, but after that Im rather frightened.
I'd just add about 15 ml to your lipo. That's what I did with my Napalm, and the burn, while rather intense at times, is bearable.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I had to of put too much on, because the burn I had was far from bearable. I was washing it off with a washcloth and milk! I couldnt get it off fast enough.