i have $100 ...what do i get???

jman3967

Awards
school is starting up again soon which means im done mooching off my parents for the summer. im sure many of you college guys are in the same situation. im lookin at roughly $100 that im gonna have extra for supps. besides food and protein, what are the most important things to pick up?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
for me:
1.protein (both powder and bars)
2. multi vitamin
3.creatine

anything else is purely a luxury.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Besides food/protein... Multi, Poseidon, Green Mag.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Adam (multi-vit), Fish Oil, Ghrp-6 (lol, it's actually pretty affordable)

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Yea, GHRP-6, pins, bacteriostatic water and money left over. It's on the way.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Protein
Creatine
Multi-V
Last supp would be in relation to your goals

I personally run Poseidon regardless of cutting or bulking.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Keep the peptides in that section....its a secret!

jman3967

Awards
fish oil and glucosamine ( i can get huge bulk for cheap at costco) i have on hand and am stocked up for a while and will be needing as im starting a 5x5 once classes start up ...as for as a multi goes animal pack seemed to work well for me in the past any other suggestions? what type of creatine...mono ...kre alkalyn seems interesting?

jman3967

Awards
just did a search on poseidon... sh!t looks good might have to add it in there as well

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just did a search on poseidon... sh!t looks good might have to add it in there as well
I think you will enjoy it! :)

If you have any questions shoot me a pm

Typically my orders just consist of Anabolic Pump, Intrabolic, and Poseidon. Simple and effective for me

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
school is starting up again soon which means im done mooching off my parents for the summer. im sure many of you college guys are in the same situation. im lookin at roughly $100 that im gonna have extra for supps. besides food and protein, what are the most important things to pick up?
F*ck the supplements, I recommend get another $20 and find something like this: http://southjersey.craigslist.org/ers/777226863.html

cheezscott

Awards
Any tips on a good multi? Im taking Orange Triad now would that fall under a multi??? how much fish oil are people taking a day, and at what point

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Orange Triad is a good multi w/ added joint and digestive support. A good multi on its own is NOW Adam. For the longest time I only took a Costco Multi b/c my diet is very nutritious, but for $0.30/day I figured I could upgrade to a NOW Adam and have peace of mind. I also picked up some Orange Triad.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
depends on your goals

what are you trying to achieve in the gym bro, there are many supplements out there and it's confusing as hell, how about telling us what you want to achieve, are you an athelete, cross trainer, bodybuilder, powerlifter what/??? Im gonna tell ya 100 bucks might best be spent on a good meal ticket and some old fashioned creatine mono...f all the other over hyped stuff, you can make some serious changes on the old mono, the poor mans supplement, i love it.

jman3967

Awards
once classes start ill be eating 2500 cal/day and looking to just do a slight lean bulk...i like the look of posiedon and maybe green mag and maybe AP...some combo of those three. im not doing any special bulk or cut for the semester so i would think those three along with some bcaas maybe would be the way to go??

jman3967

Awards
im suprised noone has mentioned glutamine or bcaa??... green mag, poseidon, and AP look like solid choices and i will be picking them up soon to go with my fish oil and glucosamine.

polo

polo

Awards
im suprised noone has mentioned glutamine or bcaa??... green mag, poseidon, and AP look like solid choices and i will be picking them up soon to go with my fish oil and glucosamine.
was thinkin everyone alrdy has those pretty much a staple of supplements

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great choices

jman3967

Awards
polo would you recomend getting vitrix over creatine?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Is this peptide injected locally? Can it be done with slin pins?
Slin pins yes

Go to the peptides section, read about it. Dat has provided the bulk of the info on this stuff. CJC-1295 is a twice a week form of GHRP-6. Check that out as well.

jman3967

Awards
would it be better to pick up a better protein like cytogainer and skip one of the other supps

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
would it be better to pick up a better protein like cytogainer and skip one of the other supps
PM me and we'll set up a nice stack for you.

Weight gainers are only good for post workout IMO. Too much damn sugar :(