recreate and anabolic pump or lev R with dcp

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
simple 1 which 1 do you think it the better stack ?? for fatloss and energy.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I think they are both excellent stacks and you can't go wrong with either. If energy is a major factor I might lean towards the LR/DCP. However, if you are carb sensitive the recreate/anabolic pump would be very beneficial in weight loss.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
simple 1 which 1 do you think it the better stack ?? for fatloss and energy.
Can't go wrong with the Recreate/AP stack. Burn fat by 23 different pathways, super satuate muscle cells with glycologen and away from fat cells, clean energy and no jitters. SOunds like a winning combo. :)

I have no experience with Levi and DCP, so I can not comment, but I have heard great things about them as well.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
For awhile NP was doing a special of DCP/AP. How would that compare for what you are looking to accomplish?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP is just rediculous for burning fat and preserving muscle. I have ran AP/DCP stack before and easily drop 10-12lbs in a 4 week timespan and still look nice and full. :bb3:

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
I just got my AP/Recreate in the mail today :) I'm pretty excited to start it in the morning.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded, DCP and Recreate are all amazing fat burners. However, Anabolic Pump is completely unique and I think that regardless of what you choose for a fat burner, you should stack Anabolic Pump with it because:

-It is the elite recomposition product which allows you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by inhibiting glucose uptake in fat cells and super saturating muscles with glucose and amino acids.

-You will be able to maintain strength and muscle on your cut. You might even gain some.

-The energy this product provides is unique from the energy that fat burners provide; it provides energy from all the carbohydrates in your muscles and this will result in great endurance. I know man; I am running 40 minutes per day and Anabolic Pump is definitely helping with my energy and endurance.

-Fat loss is also increased with Anabolic Pump because it helps to release more fatty acids into the blood stream to be oxidized.

Definitely stack Anabolic Pump with something because there is no other product out there like it.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Let us know how if works out for you.

I will indeed. I wont be doing a log due to lack of time, and fear of criticism, but i will definitely be posting in the before and after pics section. After all, pictures say a thousand words.

I started this morning. I can say, my mood is elevated. It could be just because I'm excited to do the new stack and shed some fat, but I have read a lot about Recreate having great effects on mood, so it could be attributed to that...

::sorry for hijacking thread::

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
cant go wrong with either stack, i prefer personally the ap/recreate with dcp thrown in