Need something to give me energy before work out

aedubber

Awards
SO guys i work on my feet all day for 12 hours and then i hit the gym.. Im usually pretty beat and do push out my reps but what would u guys recommend to give me some more power.. Im currently taking whey protein and green MAG creatine.. Looking for a supplement that will give me good amount of energy and also add mass and strength.. Im not trying to lose weight cuzz im at 160 right now, just want to get nicely cut, gain muscle weight, and have the energy.. Thanks

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
there are a number of pre-workout supplements that would work, most of which include caffiene

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
try buying endorush by bsn at the gym. most gyms carry it, and when i'm droopy or have a tiring day, i use it. i start bouncing off the walls when i drink it :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If your taking Green MAG already, White FLOOD was designed to be stacked with it. It's a lemonade pre workout energy flood / nitric oxide enhancer and tastes great with GM

OV33

OV33

Awards
Mind set

It's more of a mind set, you have to get stoked. Your going to the gym and if your getting results you should be stoked anyways. Buy an Ipod and listen to some music that gets you stoked. Make the gym fun not a chore. Things can get boring when its repetitive. If you have more fun doing it I guarantee you will have more energy. If your woman bought some new lingerie and was flaunting in front of you when you where dead ass tired I bet you would wake up and get energized. Its all mental. Well maybe half, Get your daily anti dioxidants and some Nitrogen oxide.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's more of a mind set, you have to get stoked. Your going to the gym and if your getting results you should be stoked anyways. Buy an Ipod and listen to some music that gets you stoked. Make the gym fun not a chore. Things can get boring when its repetitive. If you have more fun doing it I guarantee you will have more energy. If your woman bought some new lingerie and was flaunting in front of you when you where dead ass tired I bet you would wake up and get energized. Its all mental. Well maybe half, Get your daily anti dioxidants and some Nitrogen oxide.
So true. I can't wait to get out of bed even in the middle of fcuking winter to go and lift weights.

Lifting has surpassed wanking as my all-time favourite activity.

Last edited:
SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Mindset, Some kick ass jams, and your choice of pre workout supps - there is quite an array of pre-workout supps that have a lot of caffeine. I pull 12 hour shifts too, and I know how you feel. I hate muscle tech, but their nano vapor is pretty decent. I have also tried NOXplode and NO Shotgun and can recommend those as good products. You can even make your own out of bulk products if you wanted to mess with it. You could take some sulbutiamine, 1,3 dimethylamyline, caffeine, ALCAR and some BCAAs together in the right doseages and squeeze out a pretty awesome workout even if you think you're exhausted. A lot of guys arent into playing mad scientist and mixing stuff up, but it gives you more choice if you are willing to educate yourself a bit on what different substances do, and what their interactions are.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mindset, Some kick ass jams, and your choice of pre workout supps - there is quite an array of pre-workout supps that have a lot of caffeine. I pull 12 hour shifts too, and I know how you feel. I hate muscle tech, but their nano vapor is pretty decent. I have also tried NOXplode and NO Shotgun and can recommend those as good products. You can even make your own out of bulk products if you wanted to mess with it. You could take some sulbutiamine, 1,3 dimethylamyline, caffeine, ALCAR and some BCAAs together in the right doseages and squeeze out a pretty awesome workout even if you think you're exhausted. A lot of guys arent into playing mad scientist and mixing stuff up, but it gives you more choice if you are willing to educate yourself a bit on what different substances do, and what their interactions are.
Hey man, playing mad scientist is half the fun - NP have some reasonably-priced bulk supplies too.

I had some great success with 1,3 dimethylamyline, PEA and Caffine - if you want to crash out after, I would drop the caffine though.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
playing mad scientist is fun to me too haha, but I know a lot of people just don't want to mess with that - though it is cheaper once you've made the initial investment in the bulk supps. You just don't get the fancy label, the nice engineered taste, and a cool name to tell people what your 'on'.

"Yeah dude, Im on this stuff called 'Nano-17-Bol Diandra-Halo-Bol-Explode-Drona-Diol- Hydroxy- Estra-Methyl-Jacked-Sex-Rage' and my pumps are awesome."

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
playing mad scientist is fun to me too haha, but I know a lot of people just don't want to mess with that - though it is cheaper once you've made the initial investment in the bulk supps. You just don't get the fancy label, the nice engineered taste, and a cool name to tell people what your 'on'.

"Yeah dude, Im on this stuff called 'Nano-17-Bol Diandra-Halo-Bol-Explode-Drona-Diol- Hydroxy- Estra-Methyl-Jacked-Sex-Rage' and my pumps are awesome."
The thing is you can engineer the final product to your individual sweet spot - that's one of the limitations with commercial products.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zap

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
My top 2 favorites

Axis Labs - Smash
VPX - NO Shotgun

aedubber

Awards
Well yea ive heard of people stacking the white flood with GM but i also heard RPM is good, but i work out at night when i come home from work , so i think ill go with the white flood.

Hahah, yea i do get pretty stoked when im at the gym and i always have my ipod, its just that when you work 72 hours a week its a bit rough lol

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
There is like a gazillion products out there to choose for pre-WO, but my personal favorite is CL's White Flood, hands down.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
you don't need a product, you need a meal. :)

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
GET DIESEL

JP8

and then let us know about it. Chuck never fails, his stuff rocks. Ready for War was the greatest pre workout concoction I have ever used. It tasted, well, a little raunchy, but hell it worked like no other.

this new mix sounds like it is going to be great. hit it up.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You may want to look into a consistent energy/fat loss product that you can dose throughout the day like USPlabs ReCreate. It has a subtle yet effective flow of energy. I personally use it for this purpose, i'm not simply shamelessly reping it. :)

The product is known for cutting unwanted fat while retaining muscle and strength, some gain muscle and strength.

You can also add PURE Supplements P-slin to your arsenal. Adding this to your pre-workout regimen along with a good pre-workout meal can single-handedly give you the extra energy you need. I often use this product when working over the summer, as a contractor.

If you have any other questions, post them up!

Best of luck!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
you don't need a product, you need a meal. :)
So true. Finding the right timing and right food to go with my pre-workout AP has done so much for my workout that I get pumped up just thinking about it. I had stayed away from stims for so long, but still had stress/sleep deprivation induced adrenal fatigue. Caffeine-free Rag ftw, lol. My current gym intensity comes from my own mind and some music. Once I finish my Reset-AD / EndoAmp, I'll try something in the thread for extra oomph though, lol. Mostly likely gonna be Core Zap, as I'm interested in 1,3-dimethylamylamine (geranamine).

Talking about getting pumped up. Man, I've had some pretty extreme anger responses since I've been taking my adrenal fatigue stack. Was on a public tennis court when some pr*ck snapped at my wife about her ball entering their court during a match. I let him have it. I must have gone a bit overboard as he and his partner packed up and left. Immediately o_O

And during a lunch chest/back workout, some dude walks up during my second set and starts taking weights off my fvcking barbells! In the middle of my rest-pause! OMG, I nearly smacked him with the stack. In total opposition to the actions running through my mind, I calmly asked him "what the f*ck are you doing?". He seemed to think that he still has claim to a peice of equipment he left 15 minutes ago. I let him know he was incorrect in that assumption and that he could wait until I'm done with my current set to work in, or get carried out of the gym on a stretcher... Man I hate the rich-pr*ck attitudes I find at the high-income area gym that I have to go to around work.

wow, what a wierd place to rant. anywho, back on topic.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would go with Core ZAP to get that energy boost you want. I know of a lot of people that have made good strength gains off of it too because they are so intense in the gym.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
My favorites

VPX NO Shotgun
Gaspari Superpump 250
Universal Shock Therapy

snagency

snagency

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go with Core ZAP to get that energy boost you want. I know of a lot of people that have made good strength gains off of it too because they are so intense in the gym.
X2. Best straight pre-w/o stim I've ever used. Everything is right with the world when you're using this stuff.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
All in one PWO - NO-Shotgun

Energy - R4W or RPM

xI DaT kId Ix

xI DaT kId Ix

Awards
I hate BSN with a deep burning passion. But endorush is absolutely incredible. Also try jungle Warfare.

aedubber

Awards
Well i got the White Flood on its way, so well see how things go with that... I end up doing all my reps in the gym its just i would liek full potential when im there and i have been gettin great results for just only working out 1 month lol.. Ive moved up in strength and people have been noticing my body taking into shape :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well i got the White Flood on its way, so well see how things go with that... I end up doing all my reps in the gym its just i would liek full potential when im there and i have been gettin great results for just only working out 1 month lol.. Ive moved up in strength and people have been noticing my body taking into shape :)
You will NOT be disappointed sir. We have hundreds of guys on the boards who swear by the product, and I'm sure it will give you the boost you need. Personally I don't train anymore without it!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I would go to Nutraplanets site and they have all their supps broken down into catagories. There is a catagory that is labeled energy/recovery. Look under there and you will see lots of energy products. Find the ones that look good to you and come back here and do a search on them and find the one that fits you the best.

xI DaT kId Ix

xI DaT kId Ix

Awards
Well, I meant that as feeling as though you have more energy in general, regardless of the fact that you take it three times a day. But you're right, that is not specifically a pre-workout supp.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Nitric Force with a scoop of Methyl

Drink a Nitric Force from ABB and add a scoop of methyl efx or superpump 250 for that matter, if that don't get you jacked; than you need to find another job bro..!

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking stims for about eighteen years, and have about 50 half empty bottles in a cabinet to prove it. Rarely to I like something enough to finish a bottle.

I have to say I really have come to depend on RPM. I take it 30 minutes before workout and it never lets me down.

The thing I like most about it is that I get a steady, clean feeling energy from it and there is no crash waiting at the other side for me. I am a big fan and highly recommend.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have been seeing great results from lower stim products.

yesterday, i dosed 2 ReCreate and 2 PowerFULL and set a Squat personal record. i felt great.

as far as stims go, RPM and R4W are awesome.

a close friend of mine is going to be using REDuction, i can give you some feedback when it becomes available...

Best of luck