Alpha Drive XL

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
been using this just as a test booster for a couple days. anyone ever experience bloating on this? i've been getting it pretty bad. it looks like i've got a ****ing beer gut. i didn't take it yesterday...no bloat..took it today..bloat.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle sitting on the shelf at home, thinking about using it, but haven't. I'll be curious to see how it works for you.

Off Topic: You've run Furazadrol in the past, correct? Did you stack it? I was thinking of running a Furazadrol stack with 11oxo or MMV2 for a 4 week cut. You have any thoughts on this? Thanks.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
been using this just as a test booster for a couple days. anyone ever experience bloating on this? i've been getting it pretty bad. it looks like i've got a ****ing beer gut. i didn't take it yesterday...no bloat..took it today..bloat.

I've tried it a couple months back and it also made me bloat. But, it was a small bloat. Nothing like a huge beer gut. It also made me horny as hell.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle sitting on the shelf at home, thinking about using it, but haven't. I'll be curious to see how it works for you.

Off Topic: You've run Furazadrol in the past, correct? Did you stack it? I was thinking of running a Furazadrol stack with 11oxo or MMV2 for a 4 week cut. You have any thoughts on this? Thanks.
it needs to be dosed very high. i did not feel anything (ie. stimulation, increased endurance..etc..) until 300mgs. i ran it with 11-oxo and had ok results. 2 kind of weak compounds tha need to be run very high = expensive. if i were to run furazadrol again, i would probably stack it with h-drol. alot of people suggest using a methyl with furazadrol because for some reason ( i dont know what that is) but it becomes more potent and can be taken in lesser dosages.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it a couple months back and it also made me bloat. But, it was a small bloat. Nothing like a huge beer gut. It also made me horny as hell.
yeah its not a huge bloat but to me id say it was a little beer gut lol. yeah i am seeing the extra horny also.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
I have run a few bottles. No bloat or results for that matter but it did work as a pretty good libido booster.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Alphadrive = Junk Hence the $10 price tag.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much noticed nothing when taking Alpha Drive XL...I had no positive or negative effects from it, but for 10 clams, what can you expect?

bigfatty

Awards
I did a cycle last summer and it worked well for me - strength and libido. BUT I'm in the 35+ club, and I think that may have a lot to do with it. It's worth the $10 for me.

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
im doing 3/day right now and 30 min after every dose my johnson pops up and says hello