might try superdrol

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigblue

Awards
hey guys, this is my first post but i might try superdrol, and i have read a bunch of reviews, and my dad said it is a designer steroid, and has negative effects. but i wanted some opinions so help me outt....

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
If you're 165 pounds there's no way you should touch this STEROID. If you aren't 21+ you shouldn't touch this STEROID.

YES there are many negatives including man breasts.

PS, WRONG SECTION NOOB

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Try this..

DIET:

Lean Protein - Fish, Turkey, Chicken, 93/7 Beef, and good protein powders
Complex Carbs - Oats, Wheats, Natural Yogurt, and Wild Rice along with nutritous veggies and fruits.
Fats - Go for monounsaturated, and avoid saturated fats. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is great along with nuts, flax seed, fish, salmon and coconut oil.

-Eat 5-8 Small Meals a day.
-Consume 20-30g Protein every 1.5 - 4 hours
-Limit carb intake after 5 PM unless you workout later in the day (depending on goals / body type)
-Cut the Crap and stay on track! If you want a good body, eat good food. If you want to look like a summo wrestler, keep eating dem twinkies.

If you are looking to GAIN MASS, slowy increase your calorie intake. Try 200-300 OVER your maintence amount of calories every 2 weeks and see what is working. You may need to add more if nothing is happening. If you are trying to burn some fat, decrease your food consumption by a few hundred calories and do intense cardio such as HITT.

You can choose/rotate/cycle diets such as these:

-33/33/33 -split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-40/40/20 split - Carbs/Protein/Fat
-Anabolic Diet (lots of fat, low carbs)
-CKD, TKD (Low Carbs, Carb Cycling
-50/40/10 split - Protein, Carbs, Fat

TRAINING:

-Aim for an intesne workout that lasts about 45-60 minutes.
-Do COMPOUND Exericses that unleash test - Squat, Deadlift, and Bench

I personally love doing a few warm up set, acclimation set, and then do 2-3 HEAVY sets of 4-6 reps with good form. But there are so many variations to choose from. However, try to avoid bodybuilding magizines.

There are many different training philosphy's to try. Do some research and see what you like.
You may come accross:

-MadCow 5x5
-3x3 Strength Routine
-WS4SB
-Common 10-12 reps, 4 sets, Bodybuilder routine
-4-6 Strength/Mass Building
-German Volume Training (GVT)
-Ripetoe

SLEEP:

You need sleep to grow. You stimulate in the gym, and grow in the kitchen and when you rest. Aim for 8-10 hours of non-broken up SLEEP!

SUPPLEMENTS:

-Multi-Vitamin / Vitamins and Minerals
-Fish Oil
-Protein Supplement
-Micronized Creatine Monohydrate (Search for different dosages. There are many to choose from)
-BCAA's (bulk fron nutraplanet, Xtend, or Purple Wraath)
-Maybe a pre-workout stimulant. But ask yourself, Do I feel TOO tired to lift, or can I do this on my own?

We really don't need anything more. I however, still stray away from the basics becuase I love trying new supplements. Its a hobby, to be quite honest (somewhat expensive too).

Now, I am NOT saying supplements don't work, but I AM saying that some people depend on them WAY TOO MUCH. If you hit a roadbloack, gains are slow to none, and you need a slight "boost", you may want to consider some new supplements...

There are many companies that I personally feel are top notch, to name a few:

-Applied Nut. - RPM, NeoVar and Drive
-Palo Alto Labs - Leviathan and Incarnate
-Controlled Labs -Green Bulge, White Blood, Purple Wraath and Golden Finish
-Ultimate Nutrition - Kre-Alkalyn
-Cytosport - EvoPro and Complete Whey
-MST - Shred-xs
-Nutraplanet's bulk supplies - creatine, beta-alanine..etc.
-USP - Anabolic Pump
-RPN
-Sciviation - Xtend!!!

Those are just a few, but there are so many. I am no rep for any of them, but I have tried some of their products and they back what they say up. But many people have tried these companies products as well and they have seen results. Now, if you plan on "stacking" any of these supplements, don't take 8 of them. Take 1 or 2 to see what works.

RECAP:

-Eat Right
-Train Hard!
-Sleep
-Take supplements ONLY as needed

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Whats the deal? Can people not read? Or maybe they cant scroll down? Whatever it is there has been many of these recently.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys, this is my first post but i might try superdrol, and i have read a bunch of reviews, and my dad said it is a designer steroid, and has negative effects. but i wanted some opinions so help me outt....
your dad is right, it is a designer steroid and has many potential negative side effects. At your size there are many many options to turn to first

Status
Not open for further replies.