Need serious help with my stack - AnabolicMinds.com

Need serious help with my stack

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Need serious help with my stack

Hey guys, i need some serious help for my first serious stack. Im 18, 5 feet 8 inches, weigh 155 and have supplemented with creatine and nitric oxide and whey isolate/concentrate. I lifted hardcore for 2 and a half years, started at 120lbs now as i stated im at 155-160 seeing as i fluctuate. I am really interested in starting a cycle of 3-ad and massfx. Im new to this so can anyone tell me what to do? Is that a good stack? Is there better? When should i take pct? What pct should i take? Do you even recommend this stack? I only plan on doing one hardcore cycle then going back to just whey, creatine, and nitric oxide. Thanks for any input. This is definitely the right place to be asking this, i know that.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    Hey guys, i need some serious help for my first serious stack. Im 18, 5 feet 8 inches, weigh 155 and have supplemented with creatine and nitric oxide and whey isolate/concentrate. I lifted hardcore for 2 and a half years, started at 120lbs now as i stated im at 155-160 seeing as i fluctuate. I am really interested in starting a cycle of 3-ad and massfx. Im new to this so can anyone tell me what to do? Is that a good stack? Is there better? When should i take pct? What pct should i take? Do you even recommend this stack? I only plan on doing one hardcore cycle then going back to just whey, creatine, and nitric oxide. Thanks for any input. This is definitely the right place to be asking this, i know that.
    Your 18, don't touch pro-hormones which 30AD is! Your test levels should be absolutley fine at 18. Just take creatine and a good pre-workout drink like Ragnarok or NoShotgun. Thats it buddy, best help your gonna get till your older.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

thanks for the reply, is there anything i can take at 18 to add 3 or more pounds of muscle on in a month? legally that is, besides the basic multi, whey, creatine, nitric oxide, and high protein foods?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  229 lbs.

thanks for the reply, is there anything i can take at 18 to add 3 or more pounds of muscle on in a month? legally that is, besides the basic multi, whey, creatine, nitric oxide, and high protein foods?
    First off, congrats on your gains thus far! Sounds good. I totally agree with the advice already given. You are on the right track bro. Keep going with your current supps and eat like a champ. Be patient and look at the big picture, not a quick fix. If you haven't already check into Controlled Labs White Flood (NO) Green Mag (creatine) and Puprle Wraath (BCAA). Very good affordable supps that stack well together and last a while. Good luck bro
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TonySmiles View Post
    First off, congrats on your gains thus far! Sounds good. I totally agree with the advice already given. You are on the right track bro. Keep going with your current supps and eat like a champ. Be patient and look at the big picture, not a quick fix. If you haven't already check into Controlled Labs White Flood (NO) Green Mag (creatine) and Puprle Wraath (BCAA). Very good affordable supps that stack well together and last a while. Good luck bro
    funny that you say that, i have tried green magnitude and liked it, i am waiting for a sale i cant pass up on so i can get some more gm, pw, and gg. Thanks for the reply.
  6. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TonySmiles View Post
    Great feedback!!! Nutraplanet has them for a near steal!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.

Wish i could have started at your age buddy, you're doing great, just eat hard as you can, be consistent in your training and diet, and try not to skip meals, keep a real solid diet and your body will have no choice but to grow.

Yeh like the others have said, dont touch hormonal supplements at yor age, you got plenty in you. Just train hard and eat right, but for supplements, BCAA's pre/post workout will be a great addition, you could maybe try glycergrow by CL?

If you haven't got a multi-vitamin in there try get a solid multi-vitamin, if your working out at your age, you're body will thank you for it, and dont forget, dont overtrain yourself, more is not always better

Lastly, make sure you got your EFA's all sorted out, there very important! get some fish oil capsules into your diet, and some peanut butter if you haven't.

Wish you all the very best. Eat like a horse, train like an animal, and sleep like a baby as they say.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  132 lbs.

3 Lbs huh?

I was about 130 when I first hit the gym. I put on wieght fast and got to 147 in about 2 1/2 months. I was eating good and lifting hard but that is not how I put on the wieght. It helped but if you want that extra three pounds. Get a spotter and lift heavy to 8 reps 3 sets. If you can do over 8 add a a 1/2lb or few. Say that you can Bench 220 (8) times 1st set
    (8) times 2nd set (7) times 3rd set. This is idea. You push your muscles hard so they can repair and grow. concentrate on muscles you forget about. Say you decline, incline, and flat bench. Also go wide grip, Normal grip, and close grip. I think you can get 3 lbs just by hitting the muscles more indepth.
  9. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If your struggling to gain weight and you fluctuate then it probably stems from your diet. You obviously know how to make gains which is apparent from you starting at 120lbs and now up to 160lbs. Have you tried increasing calories more?

With that said please stay away from 3-ad you really don't need it at this age. If your diet is in tact i would look at something like anabolic pump which will allow you to add more carbs into your diet without gaining fat. Also look into an amino acid supplement like intrabolic for during your workout.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Question

thanks for all the feedback. The only problem is ive stopped growing for now lol, so i was looking for an easy way out until i read all of this feedback and talked to my old training buddy. When i started working out about 3 years ago at 120, i trained hardcore. Twice a day, at an hour and 40 minutes at school, then 2 hours and forty minutes at home. I was working out at home 6 days a week, and 5 days a week at school. I was eating everything i could and wanted and due to my naturally skinny nature i am still very skinny. The problem with doing that is for the past half year i have made no gains, or losses for that part. Ive also cut my workouts to once a day 5 days a week for maybe a little over an hour. Thats all the time i have these days. I also want to be ripped lol. Im very skinny but its not the 8 pack bulging out type of skinny i want to be. I want that extra mile ya know? Im done thinking about prohormones and such but what if i did this. What about an anabolic pump, whey gold, orange triad, purple wraath, glycergrow, lean xtreme, and all the food my heart desires stack? I have read up on these products and would be dosing them properly with eachother. I understand it will still take a month of busting my ass while doing this stack, but im all for that. Any feedback on that?
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Dude, you are overtraining! 4 hours of training 5-6 days per week?!?!?!?!

Your body grows when it is resting. I made a similar mistake when I first started: If I didn't workout I didn't take my supps (protein, creatine). You need to get your food/protein high when you workout- it is fuel, AND you need your food/protein on off days so that your muscles grow.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    Dude, you are overtraining! 4 hours of training 5-6 days per week?!?!?!?!

Your body grows when it is resting. I made a similar mistake when I first started: If I didn't workout I didn't take my supps (protein, creatine). You need to get your food/protein high when you workout- it is fuel, AND you need your food/protein on off days so that your muscles grow.
    Listen to this guy. While you are listening to this guy, eat, eat, eat, and eat. And sleep. I was 6'2" 135 at one point, and once i realized food, sleep, and intense/focused (not long) workouts was all I needed. I grew.

Also, you will regret it if you don't research the sh*t outta any supplements you put in your body. The prohormones you were asking about could have caused perma-damage at your age. I'd also stay patient and add things into your diet at an even pace one at a time so you have a chance to judge exactly the effects it has on your training strength/intensity, quality of sleep, fluctuations in mass, etc. But your age is your best supplement at this point.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Dude, listen to all of these guys....your T levels are the highest they are ever going to be now, there is no need to F* with your natural production. Have some patience. You have plenty of time to worry about those in future years.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

thanks for the replies once again, i understand all of this. Like i stated before, i have no intentions on prohormones at all now, or anywhere in the near future. I also understand the over training, it worked for me, but thats besides the point. I only work out just over an hour at the most 5 times a week. Any comments on the anabolic pump, orange triad, purple wraath, glycergrow, whey, creatine mono, and lean extreme at my age? Thanks again guys, really helpful.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

YES!
    You can NEVER go wrong with Orange Triad, it is an excellent multi, I can't speak for anabolic pump, it isn't hormonal, so I wouldnt think it would be a problem at your age, someone with more knowledge might want to chime in if Im mistaken.

Purple Wraath & Glycergrow are awesome in my opinion and should pose no problem for you. In my opinion Glycergrow isnt touted enough, it is a stellar pre-wo supplement. Great pumps. Some quality creatine would go a long way too...
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchristian View Post
    YES!
    Some quality creatine would go a long way too...
    Any recommendations?
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

My fave...is Controlled Labs Green Bugle or Green Mag, Ive also heard good things about Neovar.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

It seems like my next stack will be a usplabs, CL stack. Just need to wait for some money, or some deals =]
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

To my great surprise, with all discounts/shipping/free shipping my stack is cheaper on bodybuilding than nutra.....Gasp!
    Stack consists of large green mag, large purple wraath, glycergrow, anabolicpump, and lean xtreme. Only the "otherwebsite" includes a free bottle of basic cuts with every lean xtreme order. Who should i go with? I love nutraplanet... where should i buy?
  20. Elite Member

To my great surprise, with all discounts/shipping/free shipping my stack is cheaper on bodybuilding than nutra.....Gasp!
    Stack consists of large green mag, large purple wraath, glycergrow, anabolicpump, and lean xtreme. Only the "otherwebsite" includes a free bottle of basic cuts with every lean xtreme order. Who should i go with? I love nutraplanet... where should i buy?
    Nutraplanet has the best prices around and great customer service.

Great stack, tastes awesome and you'll see LASTING gains!
  21. Elite Member

Any recommendations?
    Green MAGnitude apple or lemonade flavoring
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

PM me...Ill help you set up the whole arena (Diet, Workout, Supplementation)

PM me with your goals bro. Ill help you write up a workout program, diet, and supplementation stack for your proper goal. Hit me up ASAP. I was exactly where you are back in February when wrestling season ended. at 145 LBS and now am up to 170-175 LBS of almost all lean gains.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1