Diesel Test/Recreate

Mossimo203

Awards
Im gonna be taking Diesel Test as a PCT component. I have noticed in a lot of write ups that users are saying they experienced a thermogenic like effect with Diesel, I am currently taking Recreate, which also has a noticeable thermo effect. My question is, is it safe, or does it makes sense, to take two products that are raising my body temp at the same time? Should i just hold off on the Recreate until i'm finished with the Diesel Test. Thanks in advance for any help.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna be taking Diesel Test as a PCT component. I have noticed in a lot of write ups that users are saying they experienced a thermogenic like effect with Diesel, I am currently taking Recreate, which also has a noticeable thermo effect. My question is, is it safe, or does it makes sense, to take two products that are raising my body temp at the same time? Should i just hold off on the Recreate until i'm finished with the Diesel Test. Thanks in advance for any help.
Sometimes people report a noticeable 'warming' effect from products that successfully increase vigor and vitality, in which I hear Diesel Test HC does for sure. I get this from longjack and maca.

I would say that keeping Recreate and starting the DTH at the lowest dose and working your way up accordingly would be the ticket. Many start with an excessive dose and get sides. Start low and work up.

Good luck!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes people report a noticeable 'warming' effect from products that successfully increase vigor and vitality, in which I hear Diesel Test HC does for sure. I get this from longjack and maca.

I would say that keeping Recreate and starting the DTH at the lowest dose and working your way up accordingly would be the ticket. Many start with an excessive dose and get sides. Start low and work up.

Good luck!
I agree with this. I think that Recreate and Diesel Test would be an awesome stack. You would be able to retain strength on your cut with Diesel Test and as a lot of us know, Recreate itself is great for retaining strength on a cut:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/100165-retaining-strenght-while.html