gaspari

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
gaspari nutrition mitotropin. Any one know what it is ? Supposed to come out with in few months or less.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like some kind of peptide hormone.

M

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Sounds hokey

sounds like it might be another version of myostim, anyone remember that b.s., supposedly give it to cows and they grow to be enormous is a short amount of time to yield more beef, i took three bottles and lost weight.........what a joke. Gaspari is over with bro, i mean there super pump and size on are great don't get me wrong, but don't expect anything cutting edge from them again, they are on the radar screen now, and they can't comprimise that.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Humm. I guess we will have to wait and see.

M

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
myostatin

my bad, myostatin was the name, i think hdt and champion had them out....im interested to see what this new product is though.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
sounds like it might be another version of myostim, anyone remember that b.s., supposedly give it to cows and they grow to be enormous is a short amount of time to yield more beef, i took three bottles and lost weight.........what a joke. Gaspari is over with bro, i mean there super pump and size on are great don't get me wrong, but don't expect anything cutting edge from them again, they are on the radar screen now, and they can't comprimise that.

I agree. The only gaspari products I like are superpump and sizeon. Their other products I can care less about...

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
They once WERE the cream of the crop but regulations have now crippled them as far as "cutting edge enhancing" products go...sizeon is nice, but it's just only that, nice.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was curious about this too. I cant find anything on the website they have.

M

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
great memory screwtape

Yup, you nailed it, im not sure if thats what this new Gaspari product is gonna be, i my guess is that it ain't gonna be anything groundbreaking...they are just to big now, they can't afford to risk what they have built.

W

we1975

Awards
hey guys as anyone tryed the plasmajet by gaspari been thinking about using it but could do with a bit of feedback about it first

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Why are you guys ragging on Gaspari? I mean didn't everyone have huge results with Halodrol liquidgels?.........I'll be quiet now.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys as anyone tryed the plasmajet by gaspari been thinking about using it but could do with a bit of feedback about it first
Yeah dont buy it, get superpump 250. I tried a sample of it, make me a little horny, it also made gave me little in terms of pumps. Superpump is the way to go for pumps.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a fan of superpump. It is called superdump for a reason :dump: