Purple Wraath Lemonade Flavor

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
I just got my free samples in from Controlled Labs and just tried the purple lemonade flavor and I must say, it is quite delicious. I didnt mind the original Grape flavor, but this new flavor formulation is tasty.:thumbsup:

For all those who didnt like PW due to taste, Id def give this a try, at least get a sample for yourself to try.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just got my free samples in from Controlled Labs and just tried the purple lemonade flavor and I must say, it is quite delicious. I didnt mind the original Grape flavor, but this new flavor formulation is tasty.:thumbsup:

For all those who didnt like PW due to taste, Id def give this a try, at least get a sample for yourself to try.
I agree! I love the grape but tend to love the Lemonade even better!!!

Thanks for the post bud!!!

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
That stuff was awesome. I got the same sample deal from bodybuilding.com and it was great. It was the first time I've ever had purple wraath ever and the energy boost was intense. definitely one of my favorite ergogenics

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to hear this as this is the flavor I just ordered!!! :D:D:D:D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Any cherry in the works? That would be awesome.
Not yet... perhaps later though *makes mental note*

The lemonade flavored GM, WF, PW all designed to mix together and taste great...!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who cares? Have you ever seen a bad tasting CL product? :p
I know that was a joke lol.....
The first PW taste like a mixture of toddler vomit and goat sweat:thumbsup:
I have tried the newer version though and I must say hats off to CL cause it was GREAT!! The supps was already the sht IMO but man, I as well as lots of others had trouble getting past the taste (no I don't take supps cause they taste good) so the new lemonade flavor was all I needed to stock up on it. I recommend it to people here now ALL THE TIME!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I know that was a joke lol.....
The first PW taste like a mixture of toddler vomit and goat sweat:thumbsup:
I have tried the newer version though and I must say hats off to CL cause it was GREAT!! The supps was already the sht IMO but man, I as well as lots of others had trouble getting past the taste (no I don't take supps cause they taste good) so the new lemonade flavor was all I needed to stock up on it. I recommend it to people here now ALL THE TIME!!
Thanks a bunch man...! We really try to listen to our customers and change accordingly. Three upgrades to PW based on taste... Only the best for you!!!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a bunch man...! We really try to listen to our customers and change accordingly. Three upgrades to PW based on taste... Only the best for you!!!
Well you guys did a good job on it for sure!! When I got my last sample I was blown away. I loved the profile of the stuff already but like I said (I'm sure you tried it) it was pretty rough lol....Now it's a staple, I love the stuff!
I don't do to many of the, I guess you could say "natty" supps cause I don't notice much from them in comparison (obviously) but PW gives me decent focus without being all stimed out, gives me something that's actually good for me I can drink DURING my wo's, and honestly IDK if it is just me or what but the sht gives me a gnarly pump too. Can't beat that for .50 a serving IMO:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well you guys did a good job on it for sure!! When I got my last sample I was blown away. I loved the profile of the stuff already but like I said (I'm sure you tried it) it was pretty rough lol....Now it's a staple, I love the stuff!
I don't do to many of the, I guess you could say "natty" supps cause I don't notice much from them in comparison (obviously) but PW gives me decent focus without being all stimed out, gives me something that's actually good for me I can drink DURING my wo's, and honestly IDK if it is just me or what but the sht gives me a gnarly pump too. Can't beat that for .50 a serving IMO:thumbsup:

Awesome man...thanks alot for the positive feedback. Have you tried White FLOOD??? That really enhances my workouts when I stack with PW. It has stims but not enough to give you jitters, only focus.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I started taking Golden Finish right in the middle of my workouts and I feel it allows me to WO longer w/o fatigue.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome man...thanks alot for the positive feedback. Have you tried White FLOOD??? That really enhances my workouts when I stack with PW. It has stims but not enough to give you jitters, only focus.
No I haven't tried that one yet. I've tried so many pre-wo drinks it hard to decyfer one from the next but I'll def give it a go. I have a good break after my pct before I start tampering with nature again so I'll check it out.
I'm using Universal's Shock Therapy* right now pre-wo and that stuff is a bit much for me. No lie it's like pounding a can of redline and then tying to squat.......just ain't happenin. Have you tried the stim free WF? Wonder if that's any good??

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I started taking Golden Finish right in the middle of my workouts and I feel it allows me to WO longer w/o fatigue.
Your ass needs to get on the gravy train and start taking some of those goddamn PH's you've buried away like a fcuking squirrel bro lol....That sht's gonna go bad before you even run your first cycle:lol:
WTF are you waitin on go eat some drol-drol and throw up a log so I can subb:thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Your ass needs to get on the gravy train and start taking some of those goddamn PH's you've buried away like a fcuking squirrel bro lol....That sht's gonna go bad before you even run your first cycle:lol:
WTF are you waitin on go eat some drol-drol and throw up a log so I can subb:thumbsup:
Man I past my 1st in '03. I took a nice long break but that ended last month ;) Didn't log for technical reasons.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't tried that one yet. I've tried so many pre-wo drinks it hard to decyfer one from the next but I'll def give it a go. I have a good break after my pct before I start tampering with nature again so I'll check it out.
I'm using Universal's Shock Therapy* right now pre-wo and that stuff is a bit much for me. No lie it's like pounding a can of redline and then tying to squat.......just ain't happenin. Have you tried the stim free WF? Wonder if that's any good??
There's no stim free WF, white BLOOD is stim free but capsule form and a different formula altogether.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. It's a post workout matrix, haven't heard of someon taking it during. *Renegade is interested*

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There's no stim free WF, white BLOOD is stim free but capsule form and a different formula altogether.
Yea your right, WTF kinda crack was I smokin when I though I saw that lol.....Who knows....My bad homie...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. It's a post workout matrix, haven't heard of someon taking it during. *Renegade is interested*

It's funny because when I got it I must have mis-read the label (since I take WAY too many supps) and I took it in mid-workout. It made the rest of my wo to the end better and I had more energy. I figured it must be the amino's - so I take it like that now each time :)

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Nyum Nyum Nyum...ive never thought about trying GF in the middle of my workout, but that doesnt sound too bad of an idea, especially considering how light of a mix it is.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nyum Nyum Nyum...ive never thought about trying GF in the middle of my workout, but that doesnt sound too bad of an idea, especially considering how light of a mix it is.
Agreed. ALthough I like my Purple WRAATH intra, it might not be a bad idea

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Not yet... perhaps later though *makes mental note*

The lemonade flavored GM, WF, PW all designed to mix together and taste great...!
I ain't mixin em together, I am drinking the most I can. I just ordered a PW grape and a Apple Xtend :D

On a diet, I'm an obsessive compulsive drinker.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ain't mixin em together, I am drinking the most I can. I just ordered a PW grape and a Apple Xtend :D

On a diet, I'm an obsessive compulsive drinker.
jj as much as you diet i am surprised you ever got past 160,lol. :food::pizza::hot::burger::donut::burg:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
LOL 189 now :D Keepin the muscle is where it's at !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL 189 now :D Keepin the muscle is where it's at !
nice job. i remember when you were a skinny little runt,lol.:thumbsup::lol:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Jjohn what do you think about running 1 bottle of X Factor for 30 days? Gains at all? I know it takes two to see full effects but, are you just wasting your money with one?

My stack for the summer/autumn:

XF
GREEN MAG
WHITE FLOOD
GLYCERGROW
ORANGE TRIAD
INCARNATE
GOLDEN FINISH

that's it for the fun stuff. goal is lean bulking until about October when I add BLACK HOLE and bulk like a goat

Last edited:
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Jjohn what do you think about running 1 bottle of X Factor for 30 days? Gains at all? I know it takes two to see full effects but, are you just wasting your money with one?

My stack for the summer/autumn:

XF
GREEN MAG
WHITE FLOOD
GLYCERGROW
ORANGE TRIAD
INCARNATE
GOLDEN FINISH

that's it for the fun stuff. goal is lean bulking until about October when I add BLACK HOLE and bulk like a goat

I honestly would say go for 2 bottles. Definetly a must. Most experienced users here use 3. So 2 bottles is the way to go.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I honestly would say go for 2 bottles. Definetly a must. Most experienced users here use 3. So 2 bottles is the way to go.
Thanks for the advice bro

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Crazy doms so far... the XF + GlycerGROW is killing me. thank goodness for Golden finish & PW (and going to bed earrllyyy lol)