Please Help Me Sort Out My Massive stack.(Massive For Me)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Please Help Me Sort Out My Massive stack.(Massive For Me)

Well Hello everyone, I am pretty new to AM as this is my first thread.
    I have been working out for about 2 years now, this year I have started taking it more seriously and have changed my workout routine from a more athletic approach to now a Bodybuilding routine.
    So naturally being introduced to this forum by my friend, I was also introduced to Nutraplanet.
    It was shock for me to see their prices compared to my local GNC and Popeyes so pretty much I got carried away on my first order and need a hand sorting out how I can stack my supplements together. And if what I have is even stackable.
    Heres what I got:
    Iso Xp 2lber
    ON Whey 5lber
    EvoPro 2lber
    Mutant Mass 15lber
    Xtend 1016 grams
    Orange Triad
    ZMA
    Green MAG 1.83lbs
    White Blood
    Anabolic Pump
    Kwic Carb
    X Factor
    I just recently finished a cut and I went from 175lbs to 155lbs. I am currently around 160lbs and am planning on changing my diet to suit a clean bulk and I would appreciate the help fitting my large list of supplements into the mix.
    I understand that when taking Anabolic Pump there has to be an hour difference when taking it with Orange Triad and White Blood.
    Thank you for your time

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R3aL View Post
    I have been working out for about 2 years now, this year I have started taking it more seriously and have changed my workout routine from a more athletic approach to now a Bodybuilding routine.
    So naturally being introduced to this forum by my friend, I was also introduced to Nutraplanet.
    It was shock for me to see their prices compared to my local GNC and Popeyes so pretty much I got carried away on my first order and need a hand sorting out how I can stack my supplements together. And if what I have is even stackable.
    Heres what I got:
    Iso Xp 2lber
    ON Whey 5lber
    EvoPro 2lber
    Mutant Mass 15lber
    Xtend 1016 grams
    Orange Triad
    ZMA
    Green MAG 1.83lbs
    White Blood
    Anabolic Pump
    Kwic Carb
    X Factor
    I just recently finished a cut and I went from 175lbs to 155lbs. I am currently around 160lbs and am planning on changing my diet to suit a clean bulk and I would appreciate the help fitting my large list of supplements into the mix.
    I understand that when taking Anabolic Pump there has to be an hour difference when taking it with Orange Triad and White Blood.
    Thank you for your time
    Wow, quite the stack. let me try:

Iso Xp 2lber > Post Workout
    ON Whey 5lber > With or between meals
    EvoPro 2lber > before bed, between meals
    Mutant Mass 15lber > ??? You already have alot of protein
    Xtend 1016 grams > Sip During workout
    Orange Triad > 3 tabs with b-fast, 3 tabs with dinner
    ZMA > Before bed
    Green MAG 1.83lbs > Pre Workout
    White Blood > Pre Workout or Before bed on OFF Days
    Anabolic Pump > Follow directions on the bottle.
    Kwic Carb > ???
    X Factor > 4 caps per day spaced out evenly, one before workout

I'm not really aware of interactions between orange triad, white blood and anabolic pump. Could somebody fill me in?

If that's the case, maybe you can take AP about 1 hour before your meal, eat your high carb meal and dose the Orange TRIad with your food.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Hi Cheese!
    •   

4. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Heres what I got:
    Iso Xp 2lber
    ON Whey 5lber
    EvoPro 2lber
    Mutant Mass 15lber
    Xtend 1016 grams
    Orange Triad
    ZMA
    Green MAG 1.83lbs
    White Blood
    Anabolic Pump
    Kwic Carb
    X Factor
    Thank you for your time
    Looks like an awesome stack! Congratulations on finding Nutraplanet; it is an awesome place

I don`t know if you need the Mutant Mass; you can make great home made weight gainers that consist of oatmeal, whey protein and all natural peanut butter.

If you want help with putting your supplements into your schedule, then we will require to see your schedule along with your diet.

I definitely think you should log this awesome stack!!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for all your feedback.

RenegadeRow I think If I wait an hour after taking AP it might not be the best idea:
    "You should not wait! Please follow instructions as they are given to ensure you receive best possible results. Lethargy and mental confusion can set in if directions are not followed."
    I took that from the Anabolic Pump Faq. And the question was what if I wait longer than 15 minutes.

Dexterium do I have this right or am I way off?

I was planning on using my Mutant Mass postworkout, and I was planning on doing half doses so 2 scoops instead of 4. Hopefully I can fit it into my schedule beacause I have already bought it and it would kill me not to use it.

Also I bought kwic carbs to accompany my AP postworkout , which I have no clue how to dose beacause there is no label or scoop.

Ill post my schedule with my diet within a few days.
    Im planning on starting this stack in about a week, so I have time to sort out my diet.
    And perhaps I will log my stack
    Thanks Again
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Answers

RenegadeRow I think If I wait an hour after taking AP it might not be the best idea:
    "You should not wait! Please follow instructions as they are given to ensure you receive best possible results. Lethargy and mental confusion can set in if directions are not followed."
    I took that from the Anabolic Pump Faq. And the question was what if I wait longer than 15 minutes.

If I wait too long then I get light-headed/hypoglycemic. Just happened today . . . I took my AP but forgot to heat the milk/water for my oatmeal so I had to wait longer (no microwave,hate them!)

Also I bought kwic carbs to accompany my AP postworkout , which I have no clue how to dose beacause there is no label or scoop.

Use a reg protein scoop, usually a 70cc, should say on the bottom. Take 2 scoops with your postworkout protein and AP

Answers in BOLD
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Two scoops of 70cc is about 72g of carbs which would be about right if you're bulking. I know this guy too and according to the ap manual and his body type, he should be consuming 60g with each dose of AP
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I just don't see why AP & Orange TRIad would clash ... could one of the USP reps help me out on this one? I'm not too familiar with AP
  9. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Dexterium do I have this right or am I way off?

I was planning on using my Mutant Mass postworkout, and I was planning on doing half doses so 2 scoops instead of 4. Hopefully I can fit it into my schedule beacause I have already bought it and it would kill me not to use it.

Ill post my schedule with my diet within a few days.
    Im planning on starting this stack in about a week, so I have time to sort out my diet.
    And perhaps I will log my stack
    Thanks Again
    Just make sure that you're taking Anabolic Pump 15 minutes before your carbohydrate meals which contain 60 g of complex carbohydrates. I am sorry I can't answer the Kwic Carb question as I do not know anything about it.

The guy above mentioned that it was ~72 g of carbs and this would work great with Anabolic Pump as your post-workout carbs.
  10. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I just don't see why AP & Orange TRIad would clash ... could one of the USP reps help me out on this one? I'm not too familiar with AP
    Orange Triad contains Alpha Lipoic Acid which is an insulin potentiator. Insulin potentiators may, theoretically, interfere with Anabolic Pump's ability to block glucose uptake in fat cells. To counter this, we recommend that there is an hour in between taking products that contain insulin potentiators and Anabolic Pump.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    Orange Triad contains Alpha Lipoic Acid which is an insulin potentiator. Insulin potentiators may, theoretically, interfere with Anabolic Pump's ability to block glucose uptake in fat cells. To counter this, we recommend that there is an hour in between taking products that contain insulin potentiators and Anabolic Pump.
    Thanks for the info Dex!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 08:44 AM
  2. A Massive Controlled Labs Stack log
    By poison in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 11:41 AM
  3. Iforce Massive Stack
    By livindreamz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10