please recommend supps for women's weight/fat loss
- 07-29-2008, 09:41 PM
- 07-29-2008, 10:42 PM
07-30-2008, 12:13 AM
my girlfriend uses shred xs and has had good results. She has barely altered her diet and has just added some more workouts alongside me.
Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
07-30-2008, 02:10 PM
You could give Recreate or Meltdown a shot. Both are best to start at 1 cap AM/1 cap PM with women.
Anabolic Pump will help lose fat without a stimulant effect as well and can be stacked with either.
You can use Forslean, but then again Recreate already has that in it. Better bang for your buck with Recreate.
Freedom means nothing here.
07-30-2008, 03:46 PM
07-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Agreed diet and training are the most important. If those are covered then honestly its a fine line between men and women. I see no reason to seperate the two when it comes to fat burners. Just watch your dosing per weight guidelines and hit the gym.
Do weight training as muscle burns fat at a resting rate. Hit the cardio at least 3 times a week. Eat 6 meals or so a day. 1 gram of protein per pound of bodyweight you weigh. You can't build muscle without adequate protein.
07-30-2008, 04:18 PM
07-30-2008, 08:54 PM
REDuction?! Not too hard core of a weight loss supplement so side effects are minimum, but it works quite well.
07-31-2008, 07:28 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By psulifter in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2015, 08:28 AM
- By purelife1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2010, 02:26 PM
- By reptone in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2009, 12:59 PM
- By ekdevil in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2008, 05:24 AM
- By RoadBlocK in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-30-2008, 11:26 AM