Stamina supplements

rocco565

Awards
Hi im a complete newbie to this forum so firstly let me apologise for my lack of knowledge here. mY job involves a six monthly multi stage fitness test, i have recently put on a lot of fat due to an injury , the injury is sorted but i need to pass this test again. it involves shuttle runs 20 m apart increasing in speed over about a fifteen minute period. I need advice on a supplement that i could take to help me out, with energy levels stamina and speed. Can i also ask where i can get hold of the supplements and how long before the test i should take it. Im not a proffesional athlete so have no worries about testing, though illegal drugs in the uk are a no go as i am tested for them....

thank you

Scott Welch

Scott Welch

Awards
Creatine, Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Sodium Bicarbonate, Ephedra (via Sida Cordifolia since you're in the U.K.). The best source for supps in the U.K. for a great selection at the best price, service etc. is

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Scivation Xtend and Caffiene. The Xtend is made for endurance and recovery, check it out on nutraplant.com, and just bulk caffiene tabs will give you all the energy you need.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Try 1 P-Slin 20 minutes before eating 80 grams of white rice, a small banana, and 30 grams of whey isolate. 30 minutes later take a dose of Cordygen V02 and get ready to combust!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Let's get one thing straight.

You didn't gain fat because of an injury. You gained fat because you ate like a little piggy and had no discipline.

The sooner you stop lying to yourself the sooner you can start over and make progress.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Let's get one thing straight.

You didn't gain fat because of an injury. You gained fat because you ate like a little piggy and had no discipline.

The sooner you stop lying to yourself the sooner you can start over and make progress.
Yeah, some injuries can be mentally draining and some can be an excuse to stop the lifestyle... My wrist is still a bit messed up, but I bandage it, wrap it, and wrap it again and I'm still doin it.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
re; Gakic, Creatine, and beta alanine

Gakic is a bit pricey and overhyped, but for endurance it's hard to beat, used with creatine and beta alanine you should have plenty endurance.......don't let it go to waste, train hard, keep the intensity up and you'll see major changes in your physique in no time.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN Body Octane is another great supplement too. As mentioned, P-Slin is awesome for endurance and energy but it will also help with losing some of the fat by inhibiting glucose uptake in fat cells and releasing more fatty acids into the blood stream to be oxidized.

Your diet should be in check if you are going to get good endurance and the biggest thing that I notice with increasing endurance is to do cardio daily. During some parts of my training, I do 40 minutes of cardio per day.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There's a number of factors affecting stamina so you can't just arbitrarily choose one product and hope it increases your endurance. If you can identify which factor is currently limiting your stamina then it would be easier to make recommendations. Naturally your diet and pre training nutrition are quite important as well.