M-Drol and P-Plex 101...Help Please. - AnabolicMinds.com

M-Drol and P-Plex 101...Help Please.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

M-Drol and P-Plex 101...Help Please.

Hey can anyone give me the correct instructions on how to use and take M-drol and P-plex?

My friends currently have me taking a 1 M-drol and 1 P-Plex tablet twice a day (once when I get up and again before I work out). And they have told me to do this for a month.

And for PCT they told me just to take a testosterone booster (Novedex) and stop for a month.

They told me to stop taking my BSN supps (Nitrix and NOexplode) and my fat loss sups (Lipo-6x) because it will interfere. But they told me to start taking NaNOX9 (isn't this the same as Nitrix?).

I currently take Dessert Protein, and try to eat a healthy as possible. I lift 6 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week.

I'd like to cut up and put on some quality muscle mass.

But bottom line can someone please give me (or point me to) the correct way to stack and take M-drol and P-plex, and the correct PCT for this stuff.

Thanks a million,
    Will

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lead View Post
    Hey can anyone give me the correct instructions on how to use and take M-drol and P-plex?

My friends currently have me taking a 1 M-drol and 1 P-Plex tablet twice a day (once when I get up and again before I work out). And they have told me to do this for a month.

And for PCT they told me just to take a testosterone booster (Novedex) and stop for a month.

They told me to stop taking my BSN supps (Nitrix and NOexplode) and my fat loss sups (Lipo-6x) because it will interfere. But they told me to start taking NaNOX9 (isn't this the same as Nitrix?).

I currently take Dessert Protein, and try to eat a healthy as possible. I lift 6 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week.

I'd like to cut up and put on some quality muscle mass.

But bottom line can someone please give me (or point me to) the correct way to stack and take M-drol and P-plex, and the correct PCT for this stuff.

Thanks a million,
    Will
    You need to post diet, age, and other stats about yourself. And i may be incorrect but you may also need to move to the roid forum. And i wouldnt listen to anybody who tells me to take muscletechs sh!t.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

20mg of M-Drol w/ 30mg of P-Plex per day???

That's a little much IMO considering many people see gains off of 10-20mg of MDrol alone or 15-30mg of PPlex alone...

How long have you been on this cycle? I would suggest stopping and doing some (more) research before continuing. Unfortunately, it sounds like you don't have your pct in order yet either...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Answers

Wrong section.

Try the steroid section (Jay this part was for you )

YEAH, YOU'RE TAKING STEROIDS

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    You need to post diet, age, and other stats about yourself. And i may be incorrect but you may also need to move to the roid forum. And i wouldnt listen to anybody who tells me to take muscletechs sh!t.
    Whats the deal with roids in the supp section...its drivin me loco.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. M Drol/P Plex/H Drol Bridge Help???
    By Jager149 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 08:54 PM
  2. M-drol P-Plex and H-drol Stack
    By vetteman36 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2008, 08:27 PM