M-Drol and P-Plex 101...Help Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice Lead

Awards
Hey can anyone give me the correct instructions on how to use and take M-drol and P-plex?

My friends currently have me taking a 1 M-drol and 1 P-Plex tablet twice a day (once when I get up and again before I work out). And they have told me to do this for a month.

And for PCT they told me just to take a testosterone booster (Novedex) and stop for a month.

They told me to stop taking my BSN supps (Nitrix and NOexplode) and my fat loss sups (Lipo-6x) because it will interfere. But they told me to start taking NaNOX9 (isn't this the same as Nitrix?).

I currently take Dessert Protein, and try to eat a healthy as possible. I lift 6 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week.

I'd like to cut up and put on some quality muscle mass.

But bottom line can someone please give me (or point me to) the correct way to stack and take M-drol and P-plex, and the correct PCT for this stuff.

Thanks a million,
Will

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Hey can anyone give me the correct instructions on how to use and take M-drol and P-plex?

My friends currently have me taking a 1 M-drol and 1 P-Plex tablet twice a day (once when I get up and again before I work out). And they have told me to do this for a month.

And for PCT they told me just to take a testosterone booster (Novedex) and stop for a month.

They told me to stop taking my BSN supps (Nitrix and NOexplode) and my fat loss sups (Lipo-6x) because it will interfere. But they told me to start taking NaNOX9 (isn't this the same as Nitrix?).

I currently take Dessert Protein, and try to eat a healthy as possible. I lift 6 times a week and do cardio 3 times a week.

I'd like to cut up and put on some quality muscle mass.

But bottom line can someone please give me (or point me to) the correct way to stack and take M-drol and P-plex, and the correct PCT for this stuff.

Thanks a million,
Will
You need to post diet, age, and other stats about yourself. And i may be incorrect but you may also need to move to the roid forum. And i wouldnt listen to anybody who tells me to take muscletechs sh!t.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
20mg of M-Drol w/ 30mg of P-Plex per day???

That's a little much IMO considering many people see gains off of 10-20mg of MDrol alone or 15-30mg of PPlex alone...

How long have you been on this cycle? I would suggest stopping and doing some (more) research before continuing. Unfortunately, it sounds like you don't have your pct in order yet either...:(

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Wrong section.

Try the steroid section (Jay this part was for you ;) )

YEAH, YOU'RE TAKING STEROIDS

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
You need to post diet, age, and other stats about yourself. And i may be incorrect but you may also need to move to the roid forum. And i wouldnt listen to anybody who tells me to take muscletechs sh!t.
Whats the deal with roids in the supp section...its drivin me loco.

Status
Not open for further replies.