green mag/white flood

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Greatest thing i have ever taken in terms of how i felt in the gym. Fantastic workout today, tons of energy, no rush, no crash, and incredible focus. Hope the Green Mag turns out good because all mono does is give me explosive shi*ts.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Greatest thing i have ever taken in terms of how i felt in the gym. Fantastic workout today, tons of energy, no rush, no crash, and incredible focus. Hope the Green Mag turns out good because all mono does is give me explosive shi*ts.

Glad you liked the stack so much :) It's one I personally use everyday with great results. The GI problems shouldn't occur with Green MAG. Thanks for your feedback!!!!!!
:clean:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have never tried white flood, but green mag and purple wraath go very well together. nice results, i'll have to try white flood soon.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i have never tried white flood, but green mag and purple wraath go very well together. nice results, i'll have to try white flood soon.:thumbsup:
I've recently picked up the WF into my pre workout regimen (i used to limit my caffeine intake to a cup of joe in the morning)

but the results i get from it in the gym are too hard to ignore!!!!!! plus im enjoying the flavor

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've recently picked up the WF into my pre workout regimen (i used to limit my caffeine intake to a cup of joe in the morning)

but the results i get from it in the gym are too hard to ignore!!!!!! plus im enjoying the flavor
i am a stim junkie! have to add to list.:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I usually take 200mg of caffeine and 25mg of epherine before i workout, this was much better imo.
no way! what form of caffeine and ephedra were you using. i ask because caffeine pills do nothing for me, but the caffeine in stims and coffee has much more impact. my favorite caffeine fix is 2 redline. my ephedra of choice is broncaid. tell me that white flood is better than 2 redline and 2 bronkaid. if that is the case-I HAVE GOT TO TRY IT.

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
no way! what form of caffeine and ephedra were you using. i ask because caffeine pills do nothing for me, but the caffeine in stims and coffee has much more impact. my favorite caffeine fix is 2 redline. my ephedra of choice is broncaid. tell me that white flood is better than 2 redline and 2 bronkaid. if that is the case-I HAVE GOT TO TRY IT.

I take a vivarin and a i beleive primatene tabs, i had a different brand of ephedrine a while ago. I don't like any other non ephedrine based stimulants. I have taken redline drinks and i think they suck. As you get more and more wired it does not necessarily help you, i also have problems with caffeine and ephedrine because i can be in the gym for 3 hours at a time and i start to crash. No crash whatsover last night. i never even heard of controlled labs before i read about this product, so i don't have any vested interest in this whatsover.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I take a vivarin and a i beleive primatene tabs, i had a different brand of ephedrine a while ago. I don't like any other non ephedrine based stimulants. I have taken redline drinks and i think they suck. As you get more and more wired it does not necessarily help you, i also have problems with caffeine and ephedrine because i can be in the gym for 3 hours at a time and i start to crash. No crash whatsover last night. i never even heard of controlled labs before i read about this product, so i don't have any vested interest in this whatsover.
you sound sincere, nice reply. btw i prefer the redline caps to the drink. but back to topic, white flood sounds like a great supplement thanks for the review.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Definitely, thank you for the review!!! :bb3:

I'm not one for stims, Ill drink the occasional redline to catch a caffeine buzz off. But White FLOOD gives me that "positive motivation" of "I wanna lift weights." There's no jittery, heart racing feeling I get with other stuff. Thats why i like it so much for pre workout

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
White Flood + Green Mag I love you so....once you train with them, training will never be the same without them. On a side note, DANG the big t, 2 redlines & 2 broncaids?! How often do you take these? Doesnt that insanely dry you out?

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
jcp...you know the horrible sh*ts wasn't from creatine mono...it's from the ass pounding you take on a daily basis...:D

How goes it mang? You all natty these days?

J

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
jcp...you know the horrible sh*ts wasn't from creatine mono...it's from the ass pounding you take on a daily basis...:D

How goes it mang? You all natty these days?
for about 4-5 years and stronger than ever. I compete now in powerlifting.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
for about 4-5 years and stronger than ever. I compete now in powerlifting.

That's awesome mang. Now that I'm back in the game I think I'll see how far I can go without hormonal supplementation....now peptides are another story:cool:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
White Flood + Green Mag I love you so....once you train with them, training will never be the same without them. On a side note, DANG the big t, 2 redlines & 2 broncaids?! How often do you take these? Doesnt that insanely dry you out?
its true, many on this board dont know that yet, so help spread the word :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it would but i take up to 6 scoops of poseidon everyday. right now i am taking it with purple wraath and green mag, i will add it to my white flood once my order gets here-yes i went ahead and ordered some white flood. btw poseidon rocks for hydration in summertime, try some with your white flood and see. it seems to make everything i take it with even better.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
it would but i take up to 6 scoops of poseidon everyday. right now i am taking it with purple wraath and green mag, i will add it to my white flood once my order gets here-yes i went ahead and ordered some white flood. btw poseidon rocks for hydration in summertime, try some with your white flood and see. it seems to make everything i take it with even better.:thumbsup:
Agreed Poseidon is a nice addition to the CL stack.
Congrats on the White FLOOD :) You don't know what your in for!!! :head:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Poseidan you say...interesting. I have problems getting majorly dryed out sometimes. Its like my digestive system shuts down then. YUCK... I think youre gonna like White Flood. I like the energy it gives you much better than Caffeine + ephedrine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Poseidan you say...interesting. I have problems getting majorly dryed out sometimes. Its like my digestive system shuts down then. YUCK... I think youre gonna like White Flood. I like the energy it gives you much better than Caffeine + ephedrine.
try the poseidon by nimbus, and gut health by rpn. i am pumped to try out the white flood. if you like your stims another quality supp is reset ad, it will keep you from getting burnt out. go to the palo alto section and check out the reviews.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup Poseiden + GlycerGROW = The ultimate hydration stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup Poseiden + GlycerGROW = The ultimate hydration stack
ok, you can stop now. soon you will have me taking EVERY cl product.:lol: lets just hope you don't expand the catalog. btw noticing nice appetite suppression from reduction. weight is same but able to keep to a healthier diet since starting.:thumbsup: also noticeable muscle fullness since starting pw/gm.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
ok, you can stop now. soon you will have me taking EVERY cl product.:lol: lets just hope you don't expand the catalog. btw noticing nice appetite suppression from reduction. weight is same but able to keep to a healthier diet since starting.:thumbsup: also noticeable muscle fullness since starting pw/gm.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow, with every product you add it seems something else improves. Pretty soon you'll be Superman lol

C

cheezscott

Awards
so does White Flood / Green Mag do the same thing as RED duction? Im kinda confused...Im already taking the REDduction and Orange traid

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so does White Flood / Green Mag do the same thing as RED duction? Im kinda confused...Im already taking the REDduction and Orange traid
they do different things. the reduction's main goal is fat loss and controlling appetite, with a mild energy boost. white flood's main goal is energy and pump, add in the green mag and you get added muscle pump, fullness and strength. alone they work, but taken together your results are multiplied many times over. i am not sure but i believe cl makes their products to be complimentary. i have become a fan.:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
they do different things. the reduction's main goal is fat loss and controlling appetite, with a mild energy boost. white flood's main goal is energy and pump, add in the green mag and you get added muscle pump, fullness and strength. alone they work, but taken together your results are multiplied many times over. i am not sure but i believe cl makes their products to be complimentary. i have become a fan.:thumbsup:
Yup! Green MAG is a creatine product, and White FLOOD is a pre workout energizer. REDuction is for fat loss/appetite management, and Orange TRIad is a multi vitamin.

And yes they are designed to work synergistically together. So you can only use one or two and get good gains, but to fine tune your goals we've made the products work together to help you achieve your specific goal physique

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup! Green MAG is a creatine product, and White FLOOD is a pre workout energizer. REDuction is for fat loss/appetite management, and Orange TRIad is a multi vitamin.

And yes they are designed to work synergistically together. So you can only use one or two and get good gains, but to fine tune your goals we've made the products work together to help you achieve your specific goal physique
my wife said to say 'you've made enough products and can stop now',lol. she also said my physique is tuned enough, but thats another thread.:lol: women!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
my wife said to say 'you've made enough products and can stop now',lol. she also said my physique is tuned enough, but thats another thread.:lol: women!!!

Nice!!!! LOL @ the products. I hide my stash :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i am running out of room.:lol:
I invested in a CL shed. It's hidden under camoflauged tarp in my yard :D

"Where are you going in your ghillie suit hunny?"
"Just the back yard dear"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I invested in a CL shed. It's hidden under camoflauged tarp in my yard :D

"Where are you going in your ghillie suit hunny?"
"Just the back yard dear"
better make a treasure map. X marks the spot.