- 10-15-2003, 01:08 AM
whats the difference between:
Idont like all these mixes that are available. I like taking pure creatine with some good simple carbs. If anyone could point me to an article which describes the differences between creatines or could briefly tell me i would appreciate it.
- 10-15-2003, 11:54 AM
- 10-15-2003, 02:31 PM
There is no such thing as Tricreatine Malate only Dicreatine Malate. Both San and Syntrax messed up the first time around on naming it.
Dicreatine Malate is supposed to absorb better in water and in the body. Don't know if it is true or not.
Creatine anhydrous is just creatine with nothing else attached. You actually get more creatine per equal servings compared with creatine monohydrate. Both probably work the same.
I know nothing about the Citrate.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:11 PM
- By tre in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-09-2009, 03:04 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 02:53 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 08:44 AM