white flood and ephedrine

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
i take 200mg of caffeine and 25 mg of ephedrine before my workouts 4x aweek. I have caffeine in the morning but no ephedrine except pre workout. Should i take the ephedrine with the white flood or should i jus take the white flood. I am not real sensitive to stims.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I think you should try the White FLOOD by itself first. It's pretty powerful as far as the energy rush goes. If you need any additional help after that, you can add something.

mdgrwl

Awards
I would and will NOT take ephedrine w/ any time of arginine product again, and recomend you don't do the same. Ephedrine restricts blood flow, and arginine does the exact opposite.

I've takin Ephedrine w/ SuperPump250 and No-Shotgun in the past and never again. I felt like absolute garbage during my workout and could hardly get through it. Strength was down, and I just felt garbagey tiered. Not a good mix at all.

If your on a cut using Ephedrine, don't use arginine products at all, trust me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would and will NOT take ephedrine w/ any time of arginine product again, and recomend you don't do the same. Ephedrine restricts blood flow, and arginine does the exact opposite.

I've takin Ephedrine w/ SuperPump250 and No-Shotgun in the past and never again. I felt like absolute garbage during my workout and could hardly get through it. Strength was down, and I just felt garbagey tiered. Not a good mix at all.

If your on a cut using Ephedrine, don't use arginine products at all, trust me.
ive been saying that for along time now. i agree...