Pct and precautions for thyrogen x

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
About to start T-X tomorrow and want to know what precautions I should take and what pct should be like

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
wrong section
Jay Edit: Instead of coming in with a witty two word statement. Take the extra time to help and/or give information on where to go.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will want to post this in the ALRI section actually. I am not familiar with said thyroid supp. If it does suppress natural thyroid output, then NOW thyroid energy would be a wise decision, but the ALRI folks can help you out more.

Adams

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
take it at label dosage, no more than 6 weeks, and a pct shouldn't be necessary

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was straight rude,
I don't know why anyone even helped you afterwards, I hope you're glad for it, you ought to be.
I didnt even read that part.... I agree.. strait up jackass thing to say.

Adams

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh I dunno, it is a supplement, and he asked about precautions and whether pct is necessary. the precautions question doesn't fit into the pct section

i dont really want to see the PCT section clogged up with "do I need a pct for my celltech cycle" either :)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but he did have a point. The PCT subforum is part of the Anabolics subforum. It makes sense that this would be a better place to ask this specific question to me.
Just saying "Wrong section" isn't all that helpful in this case.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those dang tall scrawny kids always trying to cause trouble ;) When I was your age.....

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is the proper section. I could be wrong...

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
he called me a clown. That is insulting. That is why I said what I said. I did not want to post this in the "anabolic PCT section" because this is a catabolic substance not anabolic and its a thyroid hormone not a sex hormone.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
This is where it should go imo.

I am using T X, and must warn you don't use more than 3 caps a day, otherwise you will feel sluggish and depressed.(well in my case) Get some good sleep as well and you'll see good results.

I don't think you need any PCT for this since this is a good "anti-drawback" formula.

Products like Dicana and Thyro tabs would require more attention on this part, but the T X you should be fine.

weakestlink

Awards
  • Established
This is where it should go imo.

I am using T X, and must warn you don't use more than 3 caps a day, otherwise you will feel sluggish and depressed.(well in my case) Get some good sleep as well and you'll see good results.

I don't think you need any PCT for this since this is a good "anti-drawback" formula.

Products like Dicana and Thyro tabs would require more attention on this part, but the T X you should be fine.
thank you, someone who can answer my question and not flame.