Advice on best mass stack

liftw8t

Awards
I want clean gains, just needed alittle advice on what would be good to stack

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
igf-2, Neovar recomped and RPM, i had wonderful gains off of these. I love GLycergrow and green mag im currently using htough

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
be more detailed...what do you mean what can you expect? weight gain, mass gain, strength gain? List goals too, its hard to advise a group of supplements without seeing a thorough goal listed

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw up some products if you give a better idea what you want. Maybe some training experience and if you are taking anything right now.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
agreed. Whats your training experience, diet, and current stats like?

liftw8t

Awards
Weight gains, trying to push through a plateua dont know if i should mess with anything like Hdrol due to the fact that i'm 20 so i not sure what to take just dont want to waste my time with stuff that doesnt work.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
naw man def no Designers. they arent necessary yet. Whats your diet look like at this plateau? More than likely that is what is inhibiting your growth, diet is the most common thing when plateaus are hit

liftw8t

Awards
naw man def no Designers. they arent necessary yet. Whats your diet look like at this plateau? More than likely that is what is inhibiting your growth, diet is the most common thing when plateaus are hit
4-5k cal 400pro diet lots of chicken steak, rice potatoes, big macs, burritoes, low sugar

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what about carbs and fats? and what are your sources for those?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
big macs? I think we might have found a culprit right there

liftw8t

Awards
what about carbs and fats? and what are your sources for those?
lots of carbs like 400+ and fats are maybe around 100 i try to keep it low for the most part bu when you eat a big mack or fryes its hard but that only like one meal a day i usually eat lean steak like flank

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats why right there man. Horrible Cals. try cutting those out for a couple weeks and see results. Also how long have you been stuck in the plateau?

liftw8t

Awards
yeah thats why right there man. Horrible Cals. try cutting those out for a couple weeks and see results. Also how long have you been stuck in the plateau?
its like this i got up to 198 becaue i wanted to put on some size for a show this year but i noticed i started putting on more body fat after 194, i got up to 12%. started to look round and smooth. didnt like it started to come down to about 188 but i didnt bring out my weak areas as much as i wanted just kinda made my strength better. So i didnt feel like i could win so now i'm just trying to put on size the rest of the year but i dont want alot of body fat tho. To answer your ? its been about 6wks

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
You don't want a lot of bf, but you're eating Big Macs and burritos? :think:

liftw8t

Awards
You don't want a lot of bf, but you're eating Big Macs and burritos? :think:
its like a cheat meal and i burn up like everything, and my burritos i make with chicken lettuce beans

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
its like a cheat meal and i burn up like everything, and my burritos i make with chicken lettuce beans
Oh, ok. Well as long as you're not buying them from Taco Bell or some $hit...

And you shouldn't have cheat meals every day, you know...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
that still isnt very good. haha cheat meals like 1 day a week is more like it. As for your weight plateau like i said i would try and cut those all out and all the unhealthy foods before relying on a supplement. might want ot try changing up your weight/cardio routine. how long you been on your current and what is it?

liftw8t

Awards
that still isnt very good. haha cheat meals like 1 day a week is more like it. As for your weight plateau like i said i would try and cut those all out and all the unhealthy foods before relying on a supplement. might want ot try changing up your weight/cardio routine. how long you been on your current and what is it?
188lb 8%bf trying to get to the 200's

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Add Anabolic Pump into your supplement regime as it will definitely help you with getting lean gains. It allows you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing your carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat. Furthermore, it gives insane pumps, endurance and energy.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Add Anabolic Pump into your supplement regime as it will definitely help you with getting lean gains. It allows you to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time by directing your carbohydrates to muscles and away from fat. Furthermore, it gives insane pumps, endurance and energy.
x2 and I agree with Texas on the IGF-2, NeoVar, RPM and he can also throw some DRIVE in there for a real solid stack:thumbsup: