Supplement for weight loss

hammad76

Awards
Hello,
Can anyone suggest a good supplement for weight loss which is safe....I want to lose 40-50 pounds.....

OV33

OV33

Awards
Lots of exerercise and Lipo 6X might help but 40-50 lbs is a long range goal with a strict diet. Do you know how to put a pic by your name, I'm new to this site. Ephedrine's back but it does have its negatives.

Last edited:
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hows your diet and training look? I am always hesitant to suggest anything outside of the staples (that can help with fat loss, but also overall health benefits) like green tea, before I know what the person has as their foundation.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Start a strict diet and do cardio! You can add in a fat burner later on when you hit a plateau.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya bigpoppa is right, for you right now the most important thing is your diet and exercise program. i used to be extremely overweight, i lost 50 pounds without pills, although it did take a lil over a year it was well worth it. the most important thing is to stay consistent and dedicated, dont think you need some pill to do it or that your gonna lose it over night. just stay focused on your goal and you'll get there

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nutrition is the number one factor in fat loss. Post up your diet and we will make sure it is all good. If you don't know much about what a good diet should look like, go to this sub-forum and read the stickies:

Nutrition / Health

and search that forum; there are many topics that will answer your specific questions. Hope this helps!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree...Start a strict diet and do cardio. I've found Adrenalean has done wonders for my love handles..

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ok that may have came out a lil wrong, using a weightloss pill CAN help you lose weight but use it as what it is A SUPPLEMENT, not as a crutch to lean on but as something to help you to achieve your goal a lil faster

hammad76

Awards
I am dieting and do cardio but in the start my weight was dropping fast and now it has got slow right now my weight is 198 lbs and my target weight is 165 lbs .... i use to be 270 lbs and lose about 72 lbs in 10 months.....

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am dieting and do cardio but in the start my weight was dropping fast and now it has got slow right now my weight is 198 lbs and my target weight is 165 lbs .... i use to be 270 lbs and lose about 72 lbs in 10 months.....
Post up your daily schedule that contains information on what you eat and when you workout/cardio.

Congratulations on your achievements!

atlbiggains

Awards
i would say stimerex es but like everyone else has stated, diet and cardio is an essential part of losing weight and body fat...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a strict diet and exercise is very important, but i have found a cheat meal once a week will recharge the fatburning and give you something to look forward to. i stop at kk every sunday and do 4 doughnuts. btw i think purple wraath is great when cutting cals.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Good for you, thats something you should be proud of, even if your diet and training arent perfect, seems like you are headin in the right direction.

If you really want to try something, try some USP Anabolic Pump with some USP Recreate, that combo is just awesome. I dont work for them, I just like that combo.

If you can only afford one thing, try the AnabolicPump first, you might just be amazed at how it helps food/carb management. Take it from one big guy to another, its worth a try, pm me if you have specific questions about it.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
ya ive heard nothing but good things bout the AP/Recreate stack, i've got a bottle of AP on the way lookin forward to tryin it. imo tho i'd wait until you're a lil closer to your target weight before you start throwin weight loss supps in... thats just me tho