Divanex, HOW important if at all is an AI - AnabolicMinds.com

Divanex, HOW important if at all is an AI

  1. New Member
    themills's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Divanex, HOW important if at all is an AI


    I try to keep things simple, I got a few bottles of Divanex because I can only assume it will sell out quickly.

    I did not order an AI, so I am looking for opinions on if I am really missing out, or not getting my moneys worth without an AI.

    I am not looking at an AI to enhance the Divanex as much as simply control any side effects, so if an AI was used I assume a noon steroidal would be recommended.

    I really dont want to spend the extra cash but if the synergy is just dumb of me not to utilize, I would definitely splurge.

    Anyways you can see the train of thought I am on so all input would be appreciated!

  2. Senior Member
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,564
    Rep Power
    1373

    Reputation

    divinex is not a ph/ps/aas. you dont need a ai for it. it is a extract that stops the binding of shgb to test creating more free test.

    GJJ
  3. New Member
    themills's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    divinex is not a ph/ps/aas. you dont need a ai for it. it is a extract that stops the binding of shgb to test creating more free test.

    GJJ
    Well I do understand its not a ph/ps/aas so I dont mean as some sort of pct but rather in conjunction with divanil.

    Like adding a small dose (25mg) of ATD to the Divanex
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    well, what divanex will do is decrease SHBG - sex hormone binding globulin. effectively SHBG reduced the amount of your total hormones that are actually available for your body to use. So if your total testosterone level is 700, that is meaningless without knowing the SHBG. someone with a 500 on testosterone but lower SHBG could have more bioavailable test....

    anyhow, so the idea of the AI with it is 2fold. One is that with increased test you get increased aromatisation, so an ai will help avoid you having more estrogen in bloodstream. the other is that it could possibly spike your total test even higher, if your body sees the low estrogen level and raises the test production to try and help

    So will you maybe get more results with light AI dosing? possibly. necessary to see results? no, not at all
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  5. Advanced Member
    JohnnieFreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    1738

    Reputation

    Personally I have to be careful with AIs..they tend to trigger Telogen Effluvium if I stay on too long.
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Personally I have to be careful with AIs..they tend to trigger Telogen Effluvium if I stay on too long.
    damn, you get shedding on otc ai's? what ones are the worst for you? i would say that is a sign of effectiveness.
  7. Advanced Member
    JohnnieFreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    1738

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, you get shedding on otc ai's? what ones are the worst for you? i would say that is a sign of effectiveness.
    Ironically theres only mild MPB in my family. I'm 43 and have a hairline like an 18 year old girl..lol...but my scalp is mad sensitive to hormonal fluctuations. I did 2 months of ATD followed by Stoked. Unfortunately 4 months of estro suppression was more than I can stand. Dumb mistake on my part..
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Ironically theres only mild MPB in my family. I'm 43 and have a hairline like an 18 year old girl..lol...but my scalp is mad sensitive to hormonal fluctuations. I did 2 months of ATD followed by Stoked. Unfortunately 4 months of estro suppression was more than I can stand. Dumb mistake on my part..
    have you had same reaction to 6oxo, ive heard it is more of a test booster than anti-e. more mild at least than atd.
  9. New Member
    dontknowaboutme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    1183

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieFreeze View Post
    Personally I have to be careful with AIs..they tend to trigger Telogen Effluvium if I stay on too long.
    I was talking with a friend who is currently on cycle and was talking to him about 6-oxo and he said he broke out more from 6-oxo than he did from some cycles he has done. I had no balding, however I believe (and hope hah) that my family does not have a trend towards MPB.
  10. Advanced Member
    JohnnieFreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    1738

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    have you had same reaction to 6oxo, ive heard it is more of a test booster than anti-e. more mild at least than atd.
    Never tried 6oxo because of the hefty price tag...ATD is real cheap...I was planning on trying formestane at some point but when I realized I was in the middle of T.E. I abandoned all ideas of Estro suppression. I love the way Icariin makes me feel but I'm afraid to use it in the future because of its anti e properties. Apparently my hair likes estrogen..lol
  11. Advanced Member
    JohnnieFreeze's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    1738

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    I was talking with a friend who is currently on cycle and was talking to him about 6-oxo and he said he broke out more from 6-oxo than he did from some cycles he has done. I had no balding, however I believe (and hope hah) that my family does not have a trend towards MPB.
    You dont have to be suspeptible to MPB at all in order to get
    Telegen Effluvium. T.E. is more of a "shock fallout" due to a number of factors. Extreme dieting, stress, or hormonal fluctuations (brought on by steroids or even A.Is) can trigger it. DHT may not be a factor at all.

    all that to say that not being susceptible to MPB is a big help but doesn't guarantee no hairloss issues. Men in my family only have slightly receding hairlines into the 70s-80s but TE hits me hard and fast.
  12. Senior Member
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    26191

    Reputation

    good post, lots of good reading here
  13. New Member
    themills's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, what divanex will do is decrease SHBG - sex hormone binding globulin. effectively SHBG reduced the amount of your total hormones that are actually available for your body to use. So if your total testosterone level is 700, that is meaningless without knowing the SHBG. someone with a 500 on testosterone but lower SHBG could have more bioavailable test....

    anyhow, so the idea of the AI with it is 2fold. One is that with increased test you get increased aromatisation, so an ai will help avoid you having more estrogen in bloodstream. the other is that it could possibly spike your total test even higher, if your body sees the low estrogen level and raises the test production to try and help

    So will you maybe get more results with light AI dosing? possibly. necessary to see results? no, not at all
    Thanks, kind of validating what I was thinking....but now that NP has 90 count 25mg ATD for like $17 its kind of of why not at this point so I think I will add it in.

    Now all I have to figure out the best dosage of Divanex for myself at about 200lbs....if anyone else is planning anything I would like to hear different dosing protocols, rather than me starting a new thread.

    I plan on starting at 4 caps a day and starting the atd 10-14 days before the Divanex, and stopping the ATD about 10-14 days before I finish up the Divanex...

    Whats the max time frames one should run Divanex anyways... I am starting with the idea of 6 weeks

    So something like

    Week 1 25 mg ATD
    Week 2 25 mg ATD
    Week 3 25 mg ATD/4 caps Divanex/LX 2.0
    Week 4 25 mg ATD/4 caps Divanex/LX 2.0
    Week 5 25 mg ATD/4 caps Divanex/LX 2.0
    Week 6 25 mg ATD/4 caps Divanex/LX 2.0
    Week 7 4 caps Divanex
    Week 8 4 caps Divanex


    Recomp much... opinions welcomed...
    I also may add some REDuction.... I just got it cause it was so cheap, but I may also just give it to my woman...
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i'd stagger them the reverse way. the divanex will take time to begin making effect, atd is nearly immediate
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. New Member
    themills's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i'd stagger them the reverse way. the divanex will take time to begin making effect, atd is nearly immediate
    First I have to say excuse my lack of using the proper terms but I will try to ask in a way that conveys my limited knowledge.. but I was under the impression that since ATD would increase total test that it would be better to start ATD first so that the Divanex would have more total "bound" test to utilize as far as increasing "free test."

    Perhaps if ATD is more or less instant I could just start taking them at the same time and not pre-load the ATD, I just remember that being recommended somewhere, in theory at least.
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah, I could see starting them together, and then perhaps running the atd past the end of the divanex, just because when you stop the divanex test levels will likely remain high for a little while
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    No its not needed.

    remember ai's and atd's are going to be banned by natural organizations dec 31st 2008

    6-oxo is a natural compound
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, I could see starting them together, and then perhaps running the atd past the end of the divanex, just because when you stop the divanex test levels will likely remain high for a little while
    i agree, that is my thinking on this also.
  19. New Member
    themills's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    No its not needed.

    remember ai's and atd's are going to be banned by natural organizations dec 31st 2008

    6-oxo is a natural compound
    Thats actually something I was wondering about, thanks for the heads up!

    Any benefit to taking 6 caps of Divanex a day VS Only 4? Or 3 even I suppose, for a 200 lb person like myself?
  20. New Member
    dontknowaboutme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    29
    Posts
    188
    Rep Power
    1183

    Reputation

    Why not run some I3C with it?
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,721
    Rep Power
    10751382

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    Why not run some I3C with it?
    sure you could, but if you read easy's post you would know that an ai would raise test thus giving you more test to free up. I3c is good stuff but i don't think it will do much for raising test.
  22. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Good thread!
  23. New Member
    themills's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Good thread!
    And as far as results, so far so good

    Ended up using low dosed ATD, tomorrow is day 21 for me.
  24. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by themills View Post
    And as far as results, so far so good

    Ended up using low dosed ATD, tomorrow is day 21 for me.
    25mg per day?
  25. New Member
    themills's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    93

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    25mg per day?
    Exactly.
  26. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21034

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by themills View Post
    Exactly.
    thanks for the help man
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Divanex
    By protempsfish in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2010, 04:24 PM
  2. Divanex, T-Bol or 11 oxo
    By leosatriani in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 07:58 PM
  3. Divanex 95%
    By LAC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 04:52 PM
  4. Divanex
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 03:27 PM
  5. divanex and what else??
    By just93 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 10:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in