• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Olympus labs PHs - good to go, more expensive, but often higher dosed
Primeval PHs - good to go, usually cheaper
Black stone labs - Often bunk, untrustworthy, overpriced

Also check out Sparta Nutrtion. Newer on the block but a myriad of logs around here on AM and all with impressive results. Prices and dosages are on par or better than OL and tetrasorb technology to enhance delivery of the actives.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Boon is completely right about black stone. Complete bunk. I don't understand the hype on their stuff. Never heard anything good. Primeval is a newer company who I think is on the up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Boon is completely right about black stone. Complete bunk. I don't understand the hype on their stuff. Never heard anything good. Primeval is a newer company who I think is on the up.
they're all marketing... they've been known to produce a few good bottles, have them logged (or just repped by their own people) and then sell the rest as bunk crap. Shadiest company I've ever seen that actually has lasted/keeps producing. Would NEVER buy anything from them.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus labs PHs
Primeval PHs
Black stone labs PHs

thoughts on each of these brands
Like said previously, BSL is junk. PL is quality. I've logged their 1 andro and it was as advertised albeit underdosed in comparison to the alternatives. OL UK has the best value per mg on 1,4, and epi-andro products hands down.

gspyropo

Awards
And what about EPG SARMS...equal or better quality than OL?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another vote for Olympus labs

gspyropo

Awards
since the store i used to order doesn t have olympus labs ostarine available, i choose EPG: Extreme Performance Group: Ostagenin Max to add in my order instead. whats your opinion ? seems to be strong enough