PCT Question

austing

Awards
Ok, I had a log on here i woulda posted there but I guess logs arnt allowed or something, Or i was breaking a rule I was unaware of?( I Read the stickies).

Anyways to the question.
I ran hdrol at 100/100/100/100 then in my 4th week I started EPI at 20 now I'm staying my epi at 20/30/30/40 with the last 2 weeks of 1 shot of 100mg test prop EOD. (or I may just drop it to 50mg EOD for about 3 weeks to run alongside epi)

My pct looks like:
Tamoxifen: 30/30/20/20
libido supp(Horny goat,trib,maca,L-Arg,a few others) ED as recommended.
Six star test booster(Bascally just Boron and ginkgo extract. It was free) 2 AM/2 PM
Arime Stage 5 PCT (Only have 4 caps. So ill just run it first 4 days)
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]T-911 ( has reversatrol, ellagic acid, and a few others in it) 2/2/1[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Would you recommend I up the nolva? If I run into more cash I will be adding PCT IV but at the moment I'm abit strapped for cash and this is what I'm working with for pct. other than adding in more protein an carbs during pct.
[/FONT]
*Other question is, I've heard during pct its not best to do the same kinda workouts you would do during cycle. like mine currently is: 1.chest/tri's/shoulders 2.back/bi's/abs 3.legs/fore arms/abs. 4.whatever muscle I feel that i couldve worked harder on I do on this day along with cardio.
****BUT*** For PCT I will just be doing compound movements 3 days a week with flat bench/squat/deadlift. Should I include incline bench? how long should I stick with these movements during pct? should I also involve cardio during PCT or would that maximize the loss in gains? Is there any other workouts that would be recommended? Any and all advice is welcomed!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is in the wrong section. You need to post it in the Anabolics section.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
that t911 is it the liquid version? if so do not use it in PCT as it has epi2b in it .. which can and does bind lightly to the androgen receptor.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not read the whole post, i stopped at arime stage 5 PCT. That product contains Epistane (a potent PH) which WILL prevent you from restoring natural testosterone production.

WILL_I_AM

WILL_I_AM

Awards
I did not read the whole post, i stopped at arime stage 5 PCT. That product contains Epistane (a potent PH) which WILL prevent you from restoring natural testosterone production.
Same thoughts here, on your PCT you want your natural hormone levels to be met again so that your body is recovering and producing on its own again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6