Carnivore by muscle meds

npe5004

Awards
Apparently this compound uses more aminos (beef protein). Is this more beneficial to gaining muscle mass than the generic gold standard whey. Just looking for some solid reviews of the product because the prices of the two are comparable.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I've read if memory recalls correctly, whey is superior in terms of its amino content.

Mike

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out this video...

http://youtu.be/kAyy7Jonv9w

It's a little deceptive to have Kai Green on the ads eating a raw piece of top sirloin when in reality you are getting gelatin from all the throw away parts of the cow. So technically it is beef (cow) but it is the furthest thing from powdered steak... And the added aminos an creatine add to the nitrogen content so it's counted as protein when in reality you are getting an even cheaper powder

TN Lift

Awards
We'll crap. I recently started using carnivor due to severe lactose intolerance and some mild anaphylaxis. Guess I'll have to stick to egg protein.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We'll crap. I recently started using carnivor due to severe lactose intolerance and some mild anaphylaxis. Guess I'll have to stick to egg protein.
Egg white protein may not be better either... The uncooked/undenatured albumen may have a pretty low bio availability... Correct me if I'm wrong Coop

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe you could try plant proteins. Many talk very well about SAN's product
San's raw fusion is absolutely delicious. It's a soy free, naturally sweetened, fermented protein and its a fraction of the price as vega and sun warrior

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry wrong thread

TN Lift

Awards
The few people I have seen run this did better on a cut than a bulk. This is just what I have seen. As for the alpha mass I personally experienced this.
This thread is about protein not pro hormones haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry came up in the phone and answered wrong one. I apologize and will delete my responses. As for carnivore. The chocolate was ok.

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I am lactose intolerant as well....have you tried whey isolate protein? This didn't affect my stomach at all. Currently I am experimenting with blends & PES Select and USP Labs OxyElite Protein are also good with my stomach.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition / Health 12
SkRaw85 Injury / Rehab 141
AlexPowell Workout Logs 317
kukuies420 Supplements 23
Supplements 18