Can these supplements fail a pre employment drug test

tavares4pres1

Awards
Can these supplements fail a pre employment drug test

I have the biggest job interview of my entire life next week and I have been taking some workout supplements nothing too serious.

The first one is BELDT FORCE-
Ingredients
Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Leaf Extract (45% polyphenols), White Willow Bark PE (Standardized for 25% salicin), Lobelia Initiata PE (10:1), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Citrus Aurantium (Synephrine 30%), Theobromine (20%), Evodia Rutaecarpa PE (Standardized for 10% Evodiamine), Inula Racemosa PE (Standardized for 1.2% Alantolactones), Codonopsis Pilosula Extract (5:1), Rutin95% NF11 (Sophora Japonica extract), Yohimbe PE (Standardized for 8% Yohimbine HCL), Black Pepper PE (Standardized for 95% Piperine)

2ND) Cardio Igniter-

Ingredients

Niacin 14mg 70%
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 7mg 350%
Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin) 4mcg 67%
Calcium (As Calcium Silicate) 32mg 3%
Phosphorus 135mg 14%
Magnesium (As Magnesium Glycerophosphate And Aspartate) 51mg 13%
Sodium (As Disodium Phosphate) 94mg 3%
Potassium (As Dipotassium Phosphate) 224mg 6%
Proprietary Lipobolic Blend: 7,760mg †
Beta-Alanine (As CarnoSyn®), Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, L-Carnitine, Red Beet Root Juice, Taurine, Caffeine Anhydrous (150 Mg Of Caffeine), Amino Sheild® With Ursolic Acid, (Proprietary Extract Of Eriobotrya Japonica (Fruit And Leaf), Standardized To 30% Pentacyclic Triterpenes) (55mg), Razberi-K® (Raspberry Ketones), D-Ribose, Kelp, Brassica Campestris Powder, Uva-Ursi (Leaf) Powder, Thiamine Disulfide, Citrus Aurantium, Evodiamine, L-Norvaline, Vinpocetine, Advantra Z 30% Citrus Aurantium (Fruit)(15mg), Evodiamine, L-Norvaline, Vinpocetine (1mg).
† Daily Value not established

This is an extremely important job and is the entry level to my dream. Can I continue to take these supplements or should I stop immediately.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's your dream job that you're scared of popping hot for but curious if you can keep taking them.

A supplement company made those, are you sure that's what's even in them? Says who? Them? If you're worried just stop taking them until after YOUR DREAM JOB interview. We or you could all take the time to look if any of those ingredients have any down stream ingredients that will convert to something that may make you fail and if what's in them is actually what's on the label you might be able to get a pretty straight forward answer, if that's what in them. See what I'm saying?

Supplement companies these days are rather dubious, I wouldn't risk it.