Pausinystalia Johimbe Safety studies

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any of you nerds know of any studies on this stuff?. This specific form seems be gaining popularity. Since I first saw it in PES Enhanced, I've now seen 3 other new products that happen to have it included also. I'd just like to know more about it.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Any of you nerds know of any studies on this stuff?. This specific form seems be gaining popularity. Since I first saw it in PES Enhanced, I've now seen 3 other new products that happen to have it included also. I'd just like to know more about it.
Hey T-Bone! I know your little condition with yohimbe, but when enhanced's profile came out, i was particularity very curious about this ingredient since it was in alphamine as well. So i did a little searching and had this page bookmarked. It may or may not have what youre looking for but it does have safety information about it as well as pretty neat information.

http://ec.europa.eu/food/food/labellingnutrition/vitamins/sa_yohimbe_en.pdf

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah enhanced doesn't bother but other forms of yohimbe do. So I'd just like to know more about this new form, well new to me anyway.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yeah enhanced doesn't bother but other forms of yohimbe do. So I'd just like to know more about this new form, well new to me anyway.
I believe they used a certain alkaloid content from the yohimbe bark, since it contains 55 different alkaloids... I'm on a hunt! You'be sparked my interest. I know 2... Corynanthine which is one of the two diastereoisomers of yohimbine, the other being rauwolscine (the one in OG T2 I love so much).

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I just read almost all of that pdf you posted. It makes yohimbine/yohimbe look like a killer. Damn, I was happy that enhanced works so well for me and I found a form of yohimbine that I react well too. After reading that I'm a little bit scared!. By the way, alphamine has a different form in it. Alphamine I don't react well to at all.

After reading that pdf...You can react well to Y or you can react poorly, its very individualized. Side effects are or "can be" dose dependant. I don't know it seems wishy-washy, but the jist of what I read tells me it is a dangerous product.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I just read almost all of that pdf you posted. It makes yohimbine/yohimbe look like a killer. Damn, I was happy that enhanced works so well for me and I found a form of yohimbine that I react well too. After reading that I'm a little bit scared!. By the way, alphamine has a different form in it. Alphamine I don't react well to at all.

After reading that pdf...You can react well to Y or you can react poorly, its very individualized. Side effects are or "can be" dose dependant. I don't know it seems wishy-washy, but the jist of what I read tells me it is a dangerous product.
Haha you should see the side effects of Vitamine C overdose! It seems that that PDF was solely on Yohimbe HCL which WIDELY varies with users, because I believe it's just the straight up extract (10-15% all alkaloids) rather than specific alkaloids. Which I found pretty interesting when I found out that you respond well to enhanced but not Alphamine. Everyone's tolerance is different, which I'm sure you know. Hell, I know a couple if my friends that can't even drink green tea with out getting the typical "caffeine side effects". I'm sure once coop or other people find this thread more light will be shined. But I just stumbled upon this due to me having that risk assessment bookmarked. If I find anything else on the specific alkaloids in Alphamine and enhanced, I'll be sure to post! Stuff like this always makes me research the hell out if ingredients then I find myself researching other ingredients. Haha

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I can assure you that the extract in Enhanced is nothing to be concerned with. Thousands upon thousands have used yohimbe worldwide, and only a handful of toxicity reports have been found in people using up to 1000 times the recommended dose. Like any other good stim (1,3D, EC stack, etc), it's only dangerous if you abuse it

mike0589

mike0589

Awards
I'm relatively familiar with HCL and Pausinystalia; are there any other forms?