Evidenced-based supplementation and training thread

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Hey AM,

I thought it would be beneficial to start up a thread discussing current literature in the supplementation and training world. Feel free to post your opinions and any articles/topics worth discussing. I will post up weekly topics and articles for discussion.

Braski

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thats kind of the purpose of this sub-fora. It will be rather hard to manage and track conversations on several different topics in one thread. We started this forums with the intent to being able to dedicate whole threads to discuss the science and application behind specific things such as the forskolin thread.

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Thats kind of the purpose of this sub-fora. It will be rather hard to manage and track conversations on several different topics in one thread. We started this forums with the intent to being able to dedicate whole threads to discuss the science and application behind specific things such as the forskolin thread.
understood, it may get a bit messy but im not sure if there will be that much volume here, depends how many people are interested. I thought it may be beneficial to start a weekly discussion thread instead of having to post a new thread every week or just on occasion. In this manner, it will promote continual learning and discussion.