Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dion decrease testosteone?

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
i was at the local supplement store yesterday about to pick up a bottle of erase
(currently on erase pro, 5 servings left)
so the guy next to me basically say the active ingredient doesnt actually increase testosterone,
but it lowers it. i didnt question him because i wouldnt understand all the scientific mungo jumbo.
any thoughts on this?

murk01

murk01

Awards
i was at the local supplement store yesterday about to pick up a bottle of erase
(currently on erase pro, 5 servings left)
so the guy next to me basically say the active ingredient doesnt actually increase testosterone,
but it lowers it. i didnt question him because i wouldnt understand all the scientific mungo jumbo.
any thoughts on this?
Maybe he means if u smoke it

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
shoulda kicked the guy in the nuts. ai raises test by blocking conversion to estrogen

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Dude clearly trying to act like a guru.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a side note when I came to America I was in one of your health food stores and the advice I heard them giving out was scary. The girl who worked in the shop told me that prohormones are safe but I should never touch something with creatine.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
On a side note when I came to America I was in one of your health food stores and the advice I heard them giving out was scary. The girl who worked in the shop told me that prohormones are safe but I should never touch something with creatine.
Says a lot about how much they know, and just think on how many people with no knowledge on the subject goes to them for advice..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
hmm logic. You should have bought 5 containers of bulk creatine and told her you planned on commiting suicide.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Love talking to supplement store employees.
I do it for fun if I get bored... walk in , ask a question, listen to the dumb sh*t they say, laugh then make them feel retarded by telling them the truth. OR...

I go in and listen to them talk to people and correct them and watch em get mad :FUfinger:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm logic. You should have bought 5 containers of bulk creatine and told her you planned on commiting suicide.
I should have said I was going to buy tribulus and share it with my friends.

Perhaps she would think I was planning on a genocide.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Love talking to supplement store employees.
I've taught a few guys at *** some things just by talking to them for like five minutes... And I'm not really that smart with all this stuff tbh. Some of those guys are tards... They looked at me funny when I tell them I'm not interested in BSN Products bc there are companies that make legit supps out there ...