Steveo is lighting up with JP8 (And recomping with Recreate)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Workout: Legs
    1a)Leg Press: 10,10,10,10,10,8,10,10,10,10
    1b) Abs (Various)
    2a) Stiff-Leg Deads 3x8 (Slow for tension)
    2b) Calf Press

Comments:
    Dosage: 1.5 scoops JP8. Timing: Oats --> 45 Mins JP8 --> 45 mins Workout.
    Today I didn't feel like I could go forever like I did yesterday, but I think it was because I pushed myself so hard on the leg press. I was amazed at my endurance, only missed 2 reps on the 6th set. I was pushing so hard I broke a good swear just from the leg presses! Today I didn't feel as energetic/refreshed at 1 hour into my workout, but was still great nonetheless!

And yea, Chuck nothing changed except I realized I needed a level scoop, not to the line Also a sign of hard workouts is that it gets my metabolism going and I can't stop eating. Been eating tons yesterday and today which is a good sign.

Also tomorrow I'm going in for some dental surgery. I'm not sure how long he will say I can't hit the gym for, but if he says no gym for a week I might not work out for 2 or 3 days

2. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post

Also tomorrow I'm going in for some dental surgery. I'm not sure how long he will say I can't hit the gym for, but if he says no gym for a week I might not work out for 2 or 3 days
    ok, well hope stuff goes fine. I remember back in like 99 I had some jaw surgery/dental work (they put bone marrow in my gum line) anyway the AC broke in the hospital while I was under and it was Aug. in abuqureque(sp) NM, I woke up sweating and I could feel them stitching me up. I was like "umm its like 120 degrees and I can feel that and it hurts" and they was like, "oh well were almost done so we wont sedate u again."

anyway good luck.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    ok, well hope stuff goes fine. I remember back in like 99 I had some jaw surgery/dental work (they put bone marrow in my gum line) anyway the AC broke in the hospital while I was under and it was Aug. in abuqureque(sp) NM, I woke up sweating and I could feel them stitching me up. I was like "umm its like 120 degrees and I can feel that and it hurts" and they was like, "oh well were almost done so we wont sedate u again."

anyway good luck.
    Thats FUKCED up man!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Thats FUKCED up man!!!
    The worst are those cases where people wake up when they're supposed to be under general anesthetic but they are awake and can't talk or move!!! That sucks.

Anyways surgery went well, but I'm not supposed to hit the gym for a week! I'm going to give it 4 days and see how it feels, and add do some lighter weights/more reps next week. Ice on and off for 5 minutes is really tedious lol. Atleast I've got a stash of Tylenol 3's to keep me sedated and happy Can't feel a damn thing.

Probably going to be back in the gym Monday the earliest. It's going to be a glorious 4 days since I'm not allowed solid foods I'm living off UP 2.0 Chocolate Peanut Butter!!! This stuck is addicting! Let's see if 4 lbs will last 4 days.

5. good luck with that!! That stuff is great!

I hate when they tell you to let them know when it hurts then they clamp your mouth open so you can't talk except for some interesting noises.
    And then the sound of drill is louder than your noises. I punched my dentist in the shoulder once because he wasn't listening to my noises!!
    SFW and GFH
    •   

6. Wish you fast recovery, Steveoph!

7. Alright so after 5 days of rest, I'm returning to the gym. I'm not supposed to train for atleast a week, so I might not take the JP8 tomorrow; I know it will make me want to push myself hard and with the still healing wounds in my mouth, too much pressure can easily cause the stitches and scabs to rupture.

Tomorrow I'll post up my cheesecake that I made while out of commission (and downed in 2 days lol, almost ate it before I found my camera!). Also running low on the recreate, it's had a rough last few days but I kept the carbs and cals low so hopefully not too much damage.

8. Alright, here's a few pictures. I'll take another one of my daily omelette and oat-bran/porridge today, right now I've got my cheesecake (it looked alot more impressive with the whole thing in the cake pan... but I ate it too fast lol). I've also included a picture of what the JP8 container should look like, so you don't think you got shortchanged when you open your container.

9. Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake

Ingredients:
    3x250g Light Cream Cheese (Softened)
    500mL (15 oz.) Canned Pumpkin
    3 Eggs (Separated)
    1 c. Sugar (I used Splenda)
    1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
    1 Tsp Cinnamon
    1/2 Tsp Ginger, Nutmeg, Cloves and Allspice
    1 Tbsp Corn Starch
    Salt to taste

Instructions:
    Mix egg yolks in a beater until thick (~5 minutes), add in softened cream cheese, then all ingredients except whites. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites to a tip, then fold in.

Pour into a spray 10" springboard pan. Bake at 350 for ~60 minutes (Until top darkens), then turn off over and open slightly and allow to cool. Top with whipped cream and ENJOY!

Mine of course cracked because I'm no Martha Stewart, and my cream cheese was kind of old, but it tasted awesome! Next time to make it "lighter" I'll try only 2 blocks of cream cheese, and may an extra egg white or two.

10. sweet np shirt!
    How's the mouth?
    SFW and GFH

11. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    sweet np shirt!
    How's the mouth?
    The black shirt is awesome
    Still stitched up, but I'm not popping Tylenol 3's every few hours Still can't talk properly, but should be fixed once the stitches are out I'm going to try and hit some weights in an hour, but if I do my HIIT the surgeon will probably be pretty ticked off when I go on Thursday for Post-Op. Thanks for asking.

Looking forward to a big Leg day tomorrow with JP8!

Anyways I'm off to the gym. I took Vassive-NO by ON 30 mins ago, and it's not kicking in much but I think this is all I'm going to get lol.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Anyways I'm off to the gym. I took Vassive-NO by ON 30 mins ago, and it's not kicking in much but I think this is all I'm going to get lol.
    Yeah I tried a sample of it b4, wasn't impressed

13. Mini Vassive-NO Review

Taste: 10/10 - This reminded me of some drink I used to have a kid that was amazing.
    Mixability: 10/10 - Like a charm
    Energy: 6/10 - Had a bit of a buzz, but that was from the 125mg Caffeine + 75mg from Recreate
    Strength/Pumps: 3/10 - Had some vascularity , but I get that anyways having a low bf % and just getting the blood flowing. Not much of a noticeable effect vs. working out plain.

This made me look forward alot more to JP8 tomorrow, although I have to be careful not to push myself too hard! Also I ate my daily omelet and forgot to take a picture, so that's waiting until tomorrow.

Also my daily oat-bran concoction! Note, the blueberries are freaking massive, but that's ~900 mL of water and 1c. of oatbran and berries + 1 scoop berry whey isolate.

14. hooray for blueberry season!

15. don quixote ftw!
    SFW and GFH

16. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    don quixote ftw!
    haha...i noticed that too.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    haha...i noticed that too.
    great story!
    SFW and GFH

18. AWESOME pics buddy!

Best of luck recovering...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

19. Workout: Legs
    Leg Press
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    Lunges (BB & DB)
    Calf Presses
    Front Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Hip Abduction & Adduction

Comments:
    Wow looking at that list of exercises it's no wonder I was in the gym almost 90 minutes and was late getting back! JP8 continues to impress me; I wanted to keep hitting the weights so hard (and it was going so well) that I skipped by usual 10-15 mins cool-down cardio to keep doing weights!!! Just a great workout, I was focused and kept at it.

Today I noticed a unusual amount of aggresiveness. Sure the old guy wouldn't let me do lunges in "his space", and I felt like slapping the trainer who was clapping and dancing like a 2 year old to "Jitterbug", but usually I don't get worked up. I tried to channel this anger into my workout, and it really showed when I got a new personal best on leg press.

My stomach issues are back again unfortunately; It may be that my gut is weakened from my antibiotic regime (I'm taking kefir to help my body, but it is still somewhat weakened). Today was the most significant stomach discomfort I've had yet; for the first 45 minutes of my workout I was feeling mildly nauseous during my rest sets, and omitted my core/ab work because of this. I have a bottle of Orange Triad unopened, which has digestion aids included but JP8 is the only thing that bothers my stomach.

PS I See you guys noticed the Don Quixote. I try and read all the classics, so that when I finally become a walking muscle I'll have some brains to back it up with I'm only 1/2 done Don Quixote since it's so long, but last week I read Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn and thoroughly enjoyed those! I've only got 2 weeks left until it's time for the textbooks

20. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Workout: Legs
    Leg Press
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    Lunges (BB & DB)
    Calf Presses
    Front Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Hip Abduction & Adduction

Comments:
    Wow looking at that list of exercises it's no wonder I was in the gym almost 90 minutes and was late getting back! JP8 continues to impress me; I wanted to keep hitting the weights so hard (and it was going so well) that I skipped by usual 10-15 mins cool-down cardio to keep doing weights!!! Just a great workout, I was focused and kept at it.

Today I noticed a unusual amount of aggresiveness. Sure the old guy wouldn't let me do lunges in "his space", and I felt like slapping the trainer who was clapping and dancing like a 2 year old to "Jitterbug", but usually I don't get worked up. I tried to channel this anger into my workout, and it really showed when I got a new personal best on leg press.

My stomach issues are back again unfortunately; It may be that my gut is weakened from my antibiotic regime (I'm taking kefir to help my body, but it is still somewhat weakened). Today was the most significant stomach discomfort I've had yet; for the first 45 minutes of my workout I was feeling mildly nauseous during my rest sets, and omitted my core/ab work because of this. I have a bottle of Orange Triad unopened, which has digestion aids included but JP8 is the only thing that bothers my stomach.

PS I See you guys noticed the Don Quixote. I try and read all the classics, so that when I finally become a walking muscle I'll have some brains to back it up with I'm only 1/2 done Don Quixote since it's so long, but last week I read Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn and thoroughly enjoyed those! I've only got 2 weeks left until it's time for the textbooks
    Yea man I cant say it any better.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

21. Workout: Cardio
    43 Mins Elliptical

Comments:
    Went in for my post-op this morning, got the dressings replaced, and was a bit worried about pushing myself in a workout, so I just did some cardio. Took some SWELL pre-WO, and had a nice little niacin flush going on. Nothing to note during my cardio, except my legs were quite sore from yesterday because I didn't have time to cool down.

Got my bf% checked, and it said 11% I guess the 1 week of recovery and eating the cheesecake in 2 days didn't help matters. I'll have to incorporate a bit more cardio after my workouts to help drop some of that.

Also I finally took a picture of my omelet, after going through borobulker's food log!
    The yogurt on the left is the victim of my unconscious appetite. I ate it while hungrily browsing boro's log!

Ingredients:
    3 Large Eggs
    7 Egg Whites
    2 Handfuls Spinach
    1/4c. Broccoli
    1/2 Zucchini
    Red and Green Peppers
    2 Mushrooms
    Spices (Pepper, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Herb mix)

Saute the veggies, then add the eggs. Cover and let it cook Usually I make an omelet with kolbasa, but b/c of my surgery the kolbasa bits hurt, so I've gone with this new thing.

Tomorrow is shoulder's/tri's. Will be lighting up with JP8 as per usual!

PS Incase somebody missed it, JP8 for $26.95 UNREAL !!! I told myself I wouldn't order, but this is tempting!

22. logs looking good steve. glad to see everything is working out nicely for you

23. Workout: Shoulders
    Dips: 3x Failure
    2a) Shrugs 5x10
    2b) Skullcrushers 3x8 (Tri's sore from dips)
    2c) Curls 5x12
    3a) Shoulder Press 8

20 Mins Cooldown Elliptical

Comments:
    I need to take it easy after being explained exactly how careful I have to be by the surgeon yesterday when he was taking off the dressings, and today when doing the shoulder presses I think I was going a bit to heavy, got too much pressure in my head and I think I might have loosened something. Scared the bejesus out of me anyways, so I went and cooled down. Definitely going to stay away from the deadlifts that I had planned

Going to do some cardio tomorrow, I'm just about out of Recreate and I want to lose a little bit more of bf if I can. Then on Sunday I'll do Chest/Back with some JP8! Today I tried some Blast that I had w/ 3g A(rginine)EE, but I won't throw up a review because I really didn't notice much. Initially did 1.25 ish scoop, but 45 minutes wasn't feeling anything so took another scoop and hit the gym.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Workout: Shoulders
    Dips: 3x Failure
    2a) Shrugs 5x10
    2b) Skullcrushers 3x8 (Tri's sore from dips)
    2c) Curls 5x12
    3a) Shoulder Press 8

20 Mins Cooldown Elliptical

Comments:
    I need to take it easy after being explained exactly how careful I have to be by the surgeon yesterday when he was taking off the dressings, and today when doing the shoulder presses I think I was going a bit to heavy, got too much pressure in my head and I think I might have loosened something. Scared the bejesus out of me anyways, so I went and cooled down. Definitely going to stay away from the deadlifts that I had planned

Going to do some cardio tomorrow, I'm just about out of Recreate and I want to lose a little bit more of bf if I can. Then on Sunday I'll do Chest/Back with some JP8! Today I tried some Blast that I had w/ 3g A(rginine)EE, but I won't throw up a review because I really didn't notice much. Initially did 1.25 ish scoop, but 45 minutes wasn't feeling anything so took another scoop and hit the gym.
    Yea dental ish is definately horrid. I just had braces put on, i used to grind my teeth a lot lifter, well not anymore! Keep rockin out bro i give it to you, id still be livin off the meds! I kid i kid.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

25. hope you are feeling up to par soon!
    how long until you can go balls deep in the gym?
    SFW and GFH

26. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    hope you are feeling up to par soon!
    how long until you can go balls deep in the gym?
    Well I won't be fully healed for ~3 weeks from Thursday, but I'm hoping to push it like usual at the end of this week. Tomorrow is Chest, and I'm going to try and keep my breathing regular so I don't build up too much pressure (Definitely no Valsalva maneuver for those of you that like technical terms!)

Workout: Cardio
    45 Minutes Fasted Cardio (+ BCAA's, Leucine)

Comments:
    Wanted to finish the Recreate on a good note, so I did some cardio to try and cut a little more bf. Lots of BCAA's and leucine to prevent any catabolism. I'll take pictures after my workout tomorrow, and post them up then. I'll probably keep on logging the JP8 for you guys, but this stuff works great and I'm looking forward to more intense workouts. I'll see if my stomach still has discomfort despite all the Kefir I've been eating. It's usually not too much of an issue, but it is surprising because it is honestly the first supplement that has consistently caused me stomach problems; I had no problems with the notorious Super Pump 250 even!

27. Go Steve Go!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

28. Lets see them pics Bruv!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

29. Hey great log man! I'll be purchasing this soon enough and logging it as well JP8 looks like a winner.

30. What exactly did you have done to ur jaw bro if you dont mind me asking,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lighting effects help?
    By T-AD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. TNT- Steveo Style
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:14 PM
  3. So Fat good lighting don't help anymore!! Help