Steveo is lighting up with JP8 (And recomping with Recreate)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Workout: Cardio
    43 Mins Elliptical

Comments:
    Went in for my post-op this morning, got the dressings replaced, and was a bit worried about pushing myself in a workout, so I just did some cardio. Took some SWELL pre-WO, and had a nice little niacin flush going on. Nothing to note during my cardio, except my legs were quite sore from yesterday because I didn't have time to cool down.

Got my bf% checked, and it said 11% I guess the 1 week of recovery and eating the cheesecake in 2 days didn't help matters. I'll have to incorporate a bit more cardio after my workouts to help drop some of that.

Also I finally took a picture of my omelet, after going through borobulker's food log!
    The yogurt on the left is the victim of my unconscious appetite. I ate it while hungrily browsing boro's log!

Ingredients:
    3 Large Eggs
    7 Egg Whites
    2 Handfuls Spinach
    1/4c. Broccoli
    1/2 Zucchini
    Red and Green Peppers
    2 Mushrooms
    Spices (Pepper, Garlic, Oregano, Basil, Thyme, Herb mix)

Saute the veggies, then add the eggs. Cover and let it cook Usually I make an omelet with kolbasa, but b/c of my surgery the kolbasa bits hurt, so I've gone with this new thing.

Tomorrow is shoulder's/tri's. Will be lighting up with JP8 as per usual!

PS Incase somebody missed it, JP8 for $26.95 UNREAL !!! I told myself I wouldn't order, but this is tempting!

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

logs looking good steve. glad to see everything is working out nicely for you
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Workout: Shoulders
    Dips: 3x Failure
    2a) Shrugs 5x10
    2b) Skullcrushers 3x8 (Tri's sore from dips)
    2c) Curls 5x12
    3a) Shoulder Press 8

20 Mins Cooldown Elliptical

Comments:
    I need to take it easy after being explained exactly how careful I have to be by the surgeon yesterday when he was taking off the dressings, and today when doing the shoulder presses I think I was going a bit to heavy, got too much pressure in my head and I think I might have loosened something. Scared the bejesus out of me anyways, so I went and cooled down. Definitely going to stay away from the deadlifts that I had planned

Going to do some cardio tomorrow, I'm just about out of Recreate and I want to lose a little bit more of bf if I can. Then on Sunday I'll do Chest/Back with some JP8! Today I tried some Blast that I had w/ 3g A(rginine)EE, but I won't throw up a review because I really didn't notice much. Initially did 1.25 ish scoop, but 45 minutes wasn't feeling anything so took another scoop and hit the gym.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Workout: Shoulders
    Dips: 3x Failure
    2a) Shrugs 5x10
    2b) Skullcrushers 3x8 (Tri's sore from dips)
    2c) Curls 5x12
    3a) Shoulder Press 8

20 Mins Cooldown Elliptical

Comments:
    I need to take it easy after being explained exactly how careful I have to be by the surgeon yesterday when he was taking off the dressings, and today when doing the shoulder presses I think I was going a bit to heavy, got too much pressure in my head and I think I might have loosened something. Scared the bejesus out of me anyways, so I went and cooled down. Definitely going to stay away from the deadlifts that I had planned

Going to do some cardio tomorrow, I'm just about out of Recreate and I want to lose a little bit more of bf if I can. Then on Sunday I'll do Chest/Back with some JP8! Today I tried some Blast that I had w/ 3g A(rginine)EE, but I won't throw up a review because I really didn't notice much. Initially did 1.25 ish scoop, but 45 minutes wasn't feeling anything so took another scoop and hit the gym.
    Yea dental ish is definately horrid. I just had braces put on, i used to grind my teeth a lot lifter, well not anymore! Keep rockin out bro i give it to you, id still be livin off the meds! I kid i kid.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

hope you are feeling up to par soon!
    how long until you can go balls deep in the gym?
    SFW and GFH
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    hope you are feeling up to par soon!
    how long until you can go balls deep in the gym?
    Well I won't be fully healed for ~3 weeks from Thursday, but I'm hoping to push it like usual at the end of this week. Tomorrow is Chest, and I'm going to try and keep my breathing regular so I don't build up too much pressure (Definitely no Valsalva maneuver for those of you that like technical terms!)

Workout: Cardio
    45 Minutes Fasted Cardio (+ BCAA's, Leucine)

Comments:
    Wanted to finish the Recreate on a good note, so I did some cardio to try and cut a little more bf. Lots of BCAA's and leucine to prevent any catabolism. I'll take pictures after my workout tomorrow, and post them up then. I'll probably keep on logging the JP8 for you guys, but this stuff works great and I'm looking forward to more intense workouts. I'll see if my stomach still has discomfort despite all the Kefir I've been eating. It's usually not too much of an issue, but it is surprising because it is honestly the first supplement that has consistently caused me stomach problems; I had no problems with the notorious Super Pump 250 even!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.51%

Go Steve Go!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

Lets see them pics Bruv!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.71%

Hey great log man! I'll be purchasing this soon enough and logging it as well JP8 looks like a winner.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.55%

What exactly did you have done to ur jaw bro if you dont mind me asking,
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post

That was supposed to be me posting that lol imon my boyomp.s c
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    *****<Graphic description incoming>*****
    Not at all. From a few sports injuries/bashing my teeth I've wrecked my gums. SO they had to literally rip pieces of gum off the sides and roof of my mouth and attach it onto the roots of my teeth, otherwise they will probably be falling out on their own in a few years. So the skin grafts take about 4 weeks to reattach and harden, and then the areas they took the skin from are like big open wounds that he said take about 17-20 days to heal. Makes eating way too hard; it's been omelets, shakes and oat-bran for the past 2 weeks, and for the next 2.

Just finished my oat bran, will go sip on JP8 and workout. Got to go find that digital camera, can't pull a box on you guys
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

Workout: Chest & Back
    1a) Bench: 10,10,10,8.5,7,8,6,7,7,6
    1b) Pulldown: 10,10,10,7,10,10,10,9,8,9
    2a) Dips: 4x Exhaustion (Fatigued from Bench)
    2b) Wide-Grip Rows: 10,9,11,11
    3a) Incline DB Bench: 8 (Felt bad so stopped)

Comments:
    Damn, JP8 should be called overdrive !!! Today's workout was amazing! I was feeling a bit tired after the 2 sets of rows, then all of a sudden I just closed by eyes and went balls-out and did 11 reps twice before I could stop myself. Was pumped with energy, went to do some Incline DB presses but felt "Wrong" like when I should shoulder presses 2 days ago, so I stopped my weights but I felt like I could keep on going for ages.
    THen I went to try some HIIT after not doing it in 2 weeks... Holy @*#& it went well, best I've done all summer! The 30 seconds intervals went so fast by the time I looked down, it was already over and I was going too long! Burned 340 cals in 15 mins, new personal record!!!

Anyways I'm done with the Recreate, but I'll probably keep this log going for a bit. I might be logging DTH+Sunami depending on what chuck decides. Looking forward to JP8 & Legs tomorrow!

Here's some progress pics for you to compare:
    BEFORE --> AFTER

As you can tell, the surgery did a real # on my face Actually I'm pretty lucky, all the ugly stuff is on the inside of my mouth, you can barely notice anything.
    Fact of the day: Today's pics were taken in a washroom w/ 3 sinks and one urinal...

I went from 9% bf --> 11% according to the tanita, although I think the 2nd reading was a bit high and will get another done in a few days. Despite being out of the gym for a week straight, and reduced intensity training I'm happy with the progress, especially in my chest. German Volume Training seems to be effective, and I'm going to keep on it, with the recommend changes for periodization. JP8 got me more pumped than in my pre-photo though. My abs don't show very well because I haven't been able to work it(Not doing Core/Ab Work for another week or so) Perhaps it was the cheesecake, but was light damnit. Making another lemon-lime one right now actually
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.77%

Lookin good bro!

I should of posted a b4 pic when I started my log.
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

Quote Originally Posted by jamescho79 View Post
    Lookin good bro!

I should of posted a b4 pic when I started my log.
    Progress pictures help keep me focused and motivated
    I've been cooking all day (Back to school bulk cooking! Got a whole tray of lasagna frozen ), but I'll write up a overview for Recreate tomorrow, and JP8 as well after what should be an awesome leg workout
  16. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

Workout: Legs
    Leg Press
    Lunges
    Front Squat
    Calf Press
    Hamstring Curls

Comments:
    Trying not to take JP8 too much so I took some Blast, bulk AEE, BA and CitMal. Didn't have the explosive energy I usually do, but was a decent workout. Didn't notice much from even 2 scoops of Blast, there doesn't seem to be that much stims in it.

I was surprisingly sore the next day after legs, I think it was doing hamstring curls instead of my usual stiff-legged deads, and really focuses on the lunges.

Regarding body fat, I did another Tanita and it read 11.2, so I definitely am up a bit. Going to try and cut down over the next few days with some HIIT, Dialene-4 (Still got samples lol) and a bit lower cals.

Workout: Fasted Cardio
    50 Mins , 1000 Cals

Comments:
    Blast & Dialene make this the easiest cardio I've done in ages. Was absolutely flying on the elliptical, and time flew by. I'm up 2 lbs of LBM in under the last month though, hovering around 167, so my muscles were still growing during the time off!

I'll leave you with some pictures, I'm cooking for back to school. My favourite meatloaf snack (made 4 loaves the other day)

My 2nd Cheesecake (Lime, and this time the whole thing lol)

Chicken Fingers (Chicken tenders.Yup thats right..(pics inside) )

I also have a pic of my 1st empty JP8 tub, but didn't want to make you all sad Went fast because I gave a few samples to some friends. They made some pretty interesting faces while drinking it down... I didn't warn them about the taste Got a 2nd one here though, and the 3rd is in transit
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

a 3rd already! wow it must be something then!
    SFW and GFH
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.56%

funny, I just finished my first tub yesterday to
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

RECREATE Final Review

Fat Loss: N/A
    I was originally planning to run this with my summer cutting stack, but due to shipping problems it got to me a few months late, so it was on a clean bulk. Despite eating very clean, I was taking in more calories than maintenance and therefore I expected (and did experience) fat gain of about 2%. Due to my surgery/inactivity, it is possible the weight gain could have been considerably more, so it is possible that Recreate + GTE + CLA + Sesamin helped stimulate lipolysis and help keep the fat gain minimal, although it was hard to tell.

Energy: 7/10
    This product isn't designed to give you an energy boost other than the 75mg of caffeine per pill. 2 Pills (150mg) was a fair bit in conjuction with a pre-WO supp (i.e. JP8) for a stim-sensitive person and so I definitely noticed an increase in energy. I had the typical and well known effects of caffeine, such as increased focus and mental alertness.

Thermogenic Effect: Not Apparent
    My body naturally has a high metabolism and I'm usually complaining about how warm it is, and you will usually find me in shorts and no shirt. This continued to be the case during ReCreate, therefore I was unable to note any difference in core body temp.
    While exercising, I also did not experience any noticeable difference in sweating. I evaluated ReCreate at both low and high intensity cardio, and was unable to notice a significant difference. I sweat buckets when I go for >30 minutes, and I don't when I do short intervals.

Appetitie Control: Not Apparent
    The exact claim I was trying to evalute was "You'll have zero cravings for junk food. That's right, you simply won't want to eat junk food!" and "Current users of pure WillPower™ report reduced consumption of sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats. At the same time, consumption of fruits, vegetables & lean proteins didn't change. In other words, it can "make" you follow a healthy diet and make better food choices!"
    I have to admit that I did snack on Crispers occassionally, and I still have my sweet tooth (Which luckily I satisfy using Splenda in my tea). My diet however didn't change, so there was no less consumption of "sweets, refined sugars, cholesterol and saturated fats." The only thing that changed was I cut out some carbs while recovering from surgery, and I ate a whole cheesecake in two days

Overall: Not Best Utilized On a Clean Bulk
    Due to the caloric surplus, I don't feel that Recreate is best utilized on a clean bulk like I attempted. To be fair to USP Labs, I've purchased another bottle myself and will run it the next time I am cutting. Most of the ingredients have individual merit (I liked the leaning effect of coleus, caffeine is proven to be effective, Olea europaea also has research behind it. Willpower [Carraluma Fimbriata] is a bit questionable] )

(Overall review of JP8 coming up when I get back from the gym!)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lighting effects help?
    By T-AD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 01:19 PM
  2. TNT- Steveo Style
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 09:14 PM
  3. So Fat good lighting don't help anymore!! Help
    By ZDawg in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33