Steveo is lighting up with JP8 (And recomping with Recreate)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Workout: Legs
    Leg press (5x8)
    Ab Work
    2a) Stiff-Leg Deads
    2b) Calf Presses

Comments:
    JP8 kicked in today, but unfortunately it kicked in while I was doing my cool-down cardio. Had me so wired I wasn't listening to my iPod and was just whistling to myself on the elliptical lol. Only 1.5 scoops but it had me wired like crazy. My workout was pretty average though, it kicked in later today than normal.

Workout: Cardio
    60 mins elliptical, non-fasted. 1200 cals, 7.85 miles

I really think JP8 needs to be taken on an empty stomach to kick in proper. Tomorrow is shoulders. I'm going to wake up, take JP8 and Swell, then take a shake 15 mins later, then hit the gym in 15 minutes. Will do 1.5 scoops, and see how much harder it hits me. Should be a pretty good ride, will let you guys know tomorrow afternoon how it went.

2. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Leg press (5x8)
    Ab Work
    2a) Stiff-Leg Deads
    2b) Calf Presses

Comments:
    JP8 kicked in today, but unfortunately it kicked in while I was doing my cool-down cardio. Had me so wired I wasn't listening to my iPod and was just whistling to myself on the elliptical lol. Only 1.5 scoops but it had me wired like crazy. My workout was pretty average though, it kicked in later today than normal.

60 mins elliptical, non-fasted. 1200 cals, 7.85 miles

I really think JP8 needs to be taken on an empty stomach to kick in proper. Tomorrow is shoulders. I'm going to wake up, take JP8 and Swell, then take a shake 15 mins later, then hit the gym in 15 minutes. Will do 1.5 scoops, and see how much harder it hits me. Should be a pretty good ride, will let you guys know tomorrow afternoon how it went.
    i dont think 30 min. pre-workout might be good enough if its hitting u late now. but 1st thing am it should hit u faster.
  3. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Translation.....getting out of boring ass central Florida.
    Orlando is fun as hell bro!!! (Islands of adventure ftw!!)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Subscribed!
  5. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Orlando is fun as hell bro!!! (Islands of adventure ftw!!)
    Oh yeah, thats why i have a Universal anual pass....but u cant go there every week....and May to Sept its hella hot down here.....and rains everyday......u know.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

freakin subbed
    ill look it over tomo...!!!!!!!!!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  7. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Workout: Shoulders
    1a) Dips 10x10
    1b) Incl. Bicep Curls 8x10
    1c) Shrugs 8x8
    2a) Shoulder Press 4x10
    2b) DB Oblique Side Bends 4x10

Comments:
    Took JP8 upon waking, had a shake 20 minutes later. Hit the gym 45 minutes after JP8. I took 1.5 scoops, however at the gym I was not as pumped/stimmed as I was expecting, especially since I took JP8 empty stomach. I think I need 2 scoops, not sure why that Chest workout last week with 2 scoops hit me so hard. It's not like it kicked in late either during my HIIT sprints, it just didn't hit me. I'll do 2 scoops, ~40 mins before my chest workout on Tues.
    The dips did go well all the way to my last set, so perhaps JP8 helped with endurance but I didn't feel "energized". Perhaps it works better if taken with some Ether pre-WO?

The stomach discomfort was pretty strong on an empty stomach yesterday; right when I chugged the JP8 my stomach started feeling queasy. My shake also didn't help matters, and at some points during my workout I recall feeling a bit unwell. Chuck do you notice ppl with stomach problems from R4W? It's odd because I can usually stomach anything.
  8. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Chuck do you notice ppl with stomach problems from R4W? It's odd because I can usually stomach anything.
    r4w or JP8?

No for both, but JP8 has phosphates and bicarbonates so Im sure someone will say they have "stomach issues."
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

60 Mins Elliptical. 7.74 Miles, 1182 Cals

Comments:
    No JP8 today, just 2 Recreate and Swell Pre-WO. I had done HIIT sessions for the past couple months, but I forgot how important some long cardio is to burning off calories! After my last 60 minute cardio session I could actually see the difference the next day; 1200 cals is a good bit of calories!

The Swell still hasn't given me a niacin flush like Dialene did, but perhaps I've gotten adjusted to the Niacin pretty quickly. It's effects are subtle, but so far it hasn't been so dramatic that I've noticed anything. The claims that I am trying to assess are:
    " * Increased Hydration
    * Higher Working Capacity
    * Reduced Fatigue
    * Increased Oxygen Delivery to Muscles
    * Promote Protein Synthesis
    * Increased Muscle Recovery
    * Increased Aerobic and Anaerobic Energy Production
    * Intense Muscle Pumps
    * Suppressed Protein Catabolism
    * Increased Mental Acuity"
    It's kind of hard to have mental acuity after 60 minutes of pretty damn tiring cardio though lol. The higher working capacity/decreased fatigue might be noticeable in my HIIT sprints, but it has been hard to say thus far.

Chuck I'm trying to figure out what exactly in the JP8 doesn't agree with me, and if it just takes time for my stomach to get used to it (Since I bought 2 tubs of JP8, so 40 workouts!). I guess it might be those K/Na Phosphates/Bicarbonates. The thing that doesn't makes me doubt it is that the Swell has Bicarbs too (Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate) Your ETHER has those too, meanwhile the R4W has the Mg Creatine that I've heard some people have issues with (although I haven't in the past with CL's Green Magnitude).

Tomorrow is chest day, going to do 2 scoops and see how it goes. The other logs are absolutely blown away by JP8 but here I am with a queasy stomach and just OK workouts Crikey that was a long update!
  10. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

60 Mins Elliptical. 7.74 Miles, 1182 Cals

Comments:
    No JP8 today, just 2 Recreate and Swell Pre-WO. I had done HIIT sessions for the past couple months, but I forgot how important some long cardio is to burning off calories! After my last 60 minute cardio session I could actually see the difference the next day; 1200 cals is a good bit of calories!

The Swell still hasn't given me a niacin flush like Dialene did, but perhaps I've gotten adjusted to the Niacin pretty quickly. It's effects are subtle, but so far it hasn't been so dramatic that I've noticed anything. The claims that I am trying to assess are:
    " * Increased Hydration
    * Higher Working Capacity
    * Reduced Fatigue
    * Increased Oxygen Delivery to Muscles
    * Promote Protein Synthesis
    * Increased Muscle Recovery
    * Increased Aerobic and Anaerobic Energy Production
    * Intense Muscle Pumps
    * Suppressed Protein Catabolism
    * Increased Mental Acuity"
    It's kind of hard to have mental acuity after 60 minutes of pretty damn tiring cardio though lol. The higher working capacity/decreased fatigue might be noticeable in my HIIT sprints, but it has been hard to say thus far.

Chuck I'm trying to figure out what exactly in the JP8 doesn't agree with me, and if it just takes time for my stomach to get used to it (Since I bought 2 tubs of JP8, so 40 workouts!). I guess it might be those K/Na Phosphates/Bicarbonates. The thing that doesn't makes me doubt it is that the Swell has Bicarbs too (Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Pyridoxine HCL, Sodium Bicarbonate) Your ETHER has those too, meanwhile the R4W has the Mg Creatine that I've heard some people have issues with (although I haven't in the past with CL's Green Magnitude).

Tomorrow is chest day, going to do 2 scoops and see how it goes. The other logs are absolutely blown away by JP8 but here I am with a queasy stomach and just OK workouts Crikey that was a long update!

could be mag, if u get over 400mg at a time, but its probably the phosphates and bicarbonates combined , and what u eat after u take the JP8. JP8 has alot of ach boosters, so most people wont get "cracked out " energy from it because Ach decreases the "amped" up effect of adrenaline, but Ach increases is where ur coordination, strength and mind muscle connection come from.

Arent u the one eating oats or something pre-workout right after JP8?

How soon do u take JP8 pre-workout? How soon before or after taking JP8 do u eat the oats or whatever it is?
  11. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

u take swell pre-workout? I wouldnt do that with JP8, if it has cal. carbonate. Thats like mixing tums in JP8.
  12. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

could be mag, if u get over 400mg at a time, but its probably the phosphates and bicarbonates combined , and what u eat after u take the JP8. JP8 has alot of ach boosters, so most people wont get "cracked out " energy from it because Ach decreases the "amped" up effect of adrenaline, but Ach increases is where ur coordination, strength and mind muscle connection come from.

Arent u the one eating oats or something pre-workout right after JP8?

How soon do u take JP8 pre-workout? How soon before or after taking JP8 do u eat the oats or whatever it is?
    I generally eat oat bran (a watery oatmeal/porridge, digests quicker I find), then JP8 45 minutes after, then hit the gym 45 minutes after. I was doing that with 1.5 scoops, but it wasn't hitting me hard enough. I did it once with 2 scoops back at the beginning and it felt too much, but now I think 2 scoops is the right amount.

Yesterday I tried JP8 upon waking, then a shake 15 mins later, then gym 30 mins later. Didn't get too much energy, although endurance was pretty good.

Also I only started the Swell 3 days ago, JP8 wasn't agreeing with my stomach before. I'll try the Swell empty-stomach, then my oat bran, then JP8 45 mins later and 2 scoops, then the gym 45 mins later and see how that goes. Also no calcium carbonate, but it does have Calcium Pantothenate and Mg Carb, etc. which might interfere w/ JP8. The stomach discomfort was pretty quick when I mixed JP8 & Swell on an empty stomach, so perhaps I should separate them.

I thought I could get by with 1.5 scoops since I'm a lighter build and pretty sensitive to stims and I don't like taking >200mg at once (2 scoops of JP8 is 240mg), I find it messes with my sleep. However with ZMA, GABA and the occasional melatonin I haven't noticed any sleep problems yet. I've also avoided taking JP8 more than 5 times a week. Usually 2 on then 1 off (my cardio day).
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Answers

Translation.....getting out of boring ass central Florida.
    Funniest post i've read all week.

Sorry about your stomach problems Steve. You should try to run each supplement individually to figure out the culprit. Seems like you threw a couple new supplements into the mix, and that's when problems began.
  14. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I generally eat oat bran (a watery oatmeal/porridge, digests quicker I find), then JP8 45 minutes after, then hit the gym 45 minutes after. I was doing that with 1.5 scoops, but it wasn't hitting me hard enough. I did it once with 2 scoops back at the beginning and it felt too much, but now I think 2 scoops is the right amount.

Yesterday I tried JP8 upon waking, then a shake 15 mins later, then gym 30 mins later. Didn't get too much energy, although endurance was pretty good.

Also I only started the Swell 3 days ago, JP8 wasn't agreeing with my stomach before. I'll try the Swell empty-stomach, then my oat bran, then JP8 45 mins later and 2 scoops, then the gym 45 mins later and see how that goes. Also no calcium carbonate, but it does have Calcium Pantothenate and Mg Carb, etc. which might interfere w/ JP8. The stomach discomfort was pretty quick when I mixed JP8 & Swell on an empty stomach, so perhaps I should separate them.

I thought I could get by with 1.5 scoops since I'm a lighter build and pretty sensitive to stims and I don't like taking >200mg at once (2 scoops of JP8 is 240mg), I find it messes with my sleep. However with ZMA, GABA and the occasional melatonin I haven't noticed any sleep problems yet. I've also avoided taking JP8 more than 5 times a week. Usually 2 on then 1 off (my cardio day).

umm yeah all that is confusing, I eat at 12 take JP8 at 1pm workout at 2:30, but thats me. IF it was AM, I guess I would eat at 7am, JP8 at 7:45 then workout at 9.
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

<---- Stupid. I just got out my digital scale and weighed the scooper and realized it was supposed to be a level scoops and not just to the fill line on the side of the scooper Should have done that first. Anyways, now I've taken a full 1.5 scoops and will hit the gym and see how it goes.

Recap:I was underdosing. My mistake, now let's see some good workouts!

Quote Originally Posted by ecu19 View Post
    Funniest post i've read all week.

Sorry about your stomach problems Steve. You should try to run each supplement individually to figure out the culprit. Seems like you threw a couple new supplements into the mix, and that's when problems began.
    Well I started recreate a few days before JP8 and had no problems. Then I started JP8 and my stomach started getting queasy after I took it. I added swell about a week after and still the same stomach problems, so I know it's the JP8 that doesn't agree with me, but I think my body is getting used to it because I just took 1.5 scoops and doing OK.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

looking forward to your update
    SFW and GFH
  17. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Workout: Chest & Best
    1a) Incline DB 10,10,10,9,8,7,8,7,8,9
    1b) Rows 10,10,10,10,10,9,10,10,10,10
    2a) Chest Flys 3x10
    2b) Pulldowns 3x10
    3) Dips - 3 To Failure

Comments: Wow! Today's workout was amazing. No comparison to my half- @### workouts from the past 2 weeks. I had so much energy I did three EXTRA sets of dips to failure at the end, and could have easily kept on going! This was with only 1.5 scoops JP8 . The endurance was awesome, I would be exhausted and put down the weights. Then pick them up again and get 2 sets out of nowhere. I got some major chest pumps too. Loved it!

Damn that was a good workout. Looking forward to legs tomorrow, and seeing how sore my upper body will be from todays workout!
  18. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Workout: Chest & Best
    1a) Incline DB 10,10,10,9,8,7,8,7,8,9
    1b) Rows 10,10,10,10,10,9,10,10,10,10
    2a) Chest Flys 3x10
    2b) Pulldowns 3x10
    3) Dips - 3 To Failure

Comments: Wow! Today's workout was amazing. No comparison to my half- @### workouts from the past 2 weeks. I had so much energy I did three EXTRA sets of dips to failure at the end, and could have easily kept on going! This was with only 1.5 scoops JP8 . The endurance was awesome, I would be exhausted and put down the weights. Then pick them up again and get 2 sets out of nowhere. I got some major chest pumps too. Loved it!

Damn that was a good workout. Looking forward to legs tomorrow, and seeing how sore my upper body will be from todays workout!
    you do anything different with your dosing?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.
    Answers

you do anything different with your dosing?
    Sounds like he kept the timing the same, and realized the actual dosage portion was adjusted..
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Great log so far.
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

1a)Leg Press: 10,10,10,10,10,8,10,10,10,10
    1b) Abs (Various)
    2a) Stiff-Leg Deads 3x8 (Slow for tension)
    2b) Calf Press

Comments:
    Dosage: 1.5 scoops JP8. Timing: Oats --> 45 Mins JP8 --> 45 mins Workout.
    Today I didn't feel like I could go forever like I did yesterday, but I think it was because I pushed myself so hard on the leg press. I was amazed at my endurance, only missed 2 reps on the 6th set. I was pushing so hard I broke a good swear just from the leg presses! Today I didn't feel as energetic/refreshed at 1 hour into my workout, but was still great nonetheless!

And yea, Chuck nothing changed except I realized I needed a level scoop, not to the line Also a sign of hard workouts is that it gets my metabolism going and I can't stop eating. Been eating tons yesterday and today which is a good sign.

Also tomorrow I'm going in for some dental surgery. I'm not sure how long he will say I can't hit the gym for, but if he says no gym for a week I might not work out for 2 or 3 days
  22. Are you Diesel?
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Also tomorrow I'm going in for some dental surgery. I'm not sure how long he will say I can't hit the gym for, but if he says no gym for a week I might not work out for 2 or 3 days
    ok, well hope stuff goes fine. I remember back in like 99 I had some jaw surgery/dental work (they put bone marrow in my gum line) anyway the AC broke in the hospital while I was under and it was Aug. in abuqureque(sp) NM, I woke up sweating and I could feel them stitching me up. I was like "umm its like 120 degrees and I can feel that and it hurts" and they was like, "oh well were almost done so we wont sedate u again."

anyway good luck.
  23. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

ok, well hope stuff goes fine. I remember back in like 99 I had some jaw surgery/dental work (they put bone marrow in my gum line) anyway the AC broke in the hospital while I was under and it was Aug. in abuqureque(sp) NM, I woke up sweating and I could feel them stitching me up. I was like "umm its like 120 degrees and I can feel that and it hurts" and they was like, "oh well were almost done so we wont sedate u again."

anyway good luck.
    Thats FUKCED up man!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  24. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Thats FUKCED up man!!!
    The worst are those cases where people wake up when they're supposed to be under general anesthetic but they are awake and can't talk or move!!! That sucks.

Anyways surgery went well, but I'm not supposed to hit the gym for a week! I'm going to give it 4 days and see how it feels, and add do some lighter weights/more reps next week. Ice on and off for 5 minutes is really tedious lol. Atleast I've got a stash of Tylenol 3's to keep me sedated and happy Can't feel a damn thing.

Probably going to be back in the gym Monday the earliest. It's going to be a glorious 4 days since I'm not allowed solid foods I'm living off UP 2.0 Chocolate Peanut Butter!!! This stuck is addicting! Let's see if 4 lbs will last 4 days.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

good luck with that!! That stuff is great!

I hate when they tell you to let them know when it hurts then they clamp your mouth open so you can't talk except for some interesting noises.
    And then the sound of drill is louder than your noises. I punched my dentist in the shoulder once because he wasn't listening to my noises!!
    SFW and GFH
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Wish you fast recovery, Steveoph!
  27. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Alright so after 5 days of rest, I'm returning to the gym. I'm not supposed to train for atleast a week, so I might not take the JP8 tomorrow; I know it will make me want to push myself hard and with the still healing wounds in my mouth, too much pressure can easily cause the stitches and scabs to rupture.

Tomorrow I'll post up my cheesecake that I made while out of commission (and downed in 2 days lol, almost ate it before I found my camera!). Also running low on the recreate, it's had a rough last few days but I kept the carbs and cals low so hopefully not too much damage.
  28. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Alright, here's a few pictures. I'll take another one of my daily omelette and oat-bran/porridge today, right now I've got my cheesecake (it looked alot more impressive with the whole thing in the cake pan... but I ate it too fast lol). I've also included a picture of what the JP8 container should look like, so you don't think you got shortchanged when you open your container.

29. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Crustless Pumpkin Cheesecake

Ingredients:
    3x250g Light Cream Cheese (Softened)
    500mL (15 oz.) Canned Pumpkin
    3 Eggs (Separated)
    1 c. Sugar (I used Splenda)
    1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
    1 Tsp Cinnamon
    1/2 Tsp Ginger, Nutmeg, Cloves and Allspice
    1 Tbsp Corn Starch
    Salt to taste

Instructions:
    Mix egg yolks in a beater until thick (~5 minutes), add in softened cream cheese, then all ingredients except whites. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites to a tip, then fold in.

Pour into a spray 10" springboard pan. Bake at 350 for ~60 minutes (Until top darkens), then turn off over and open slightly and allow to cool. Top with whipped cream and ENJOY!

Mine of course cracked because I'm no Martha Stewart, and my cream cheese was kind of old, but it tasted awesome! Next time to make it "lighter" I'll try only 2 blocks of cream cheese, and may an extra egg white or two.

30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

sweet np shirt!
    How's the mouth?
    SFW and GFH
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    sweet np shirt!
    How's the mouth?
    The black shirt is awesome
    Still stitched up, but I'm not popping Tylenol 3's every few hours Still can't talk properly, but should be fixed once the stitches are out I'm going to try and hit some weights in an hour, but if I do my HIIT the surgeon will probably be pretty ticked off when I go on Thursday for Post-Op. Thanks for asking.

Looking forward to a big Leg day tomorrow with JP8!

Anyways I'm off to the gym. I took Vassive-NO by ON 30 mins ago, and it's not kicking in much but I think this is all I'm going to get lol.
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Anyways I'm off to the gym. I took Vassive-NO by ON 30 mins ago, and it's not kicking in much but I think this is all I'm going to get lol.
    Yeah I tried a sample of it b4, wasn't impressed
  33. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Mini Vassive-NO Review

Taste: 10/10 - This reminded me of some drink I used to have a kid that was amazing.
    Mixability: 10/10 - Like a charm
    Energy: 6/10 - Had a bit of a buzz, but that was from the 125mg Caffeine + 75mg from Recreate
    Strength/Pumps: 3/10 - Had some vascularity , but I get that anyways having a low bf % and just getting the blood flowing. Not much of a noticeable effect vs. working out plain.

This made me look forward alot more to JP8 tomorrow, although I have to be careful not to push myself too hard! Also I ate my daily omelet and forgot to take a picture, so that's waiting until tomorrow.

Also my daily oat-bran concoction! Note, the blueberries are freaking massive, but that's ~900 mL of water and 1c. of oatbran and berries + 1 scoop berry whey isolate.

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

hooray for blueberry season!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

don quixote ftw!
    SFW and GFH
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    don quixote ftw!
    haha...i noticed that too.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    haha...i noticed that too.
    great story!
    SFW and GFH
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

AWESOME pics buddy!

Best of luck recovering...
  39. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Leg Press
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    Lunges (BB & DB)
    Calf Presses
    Front Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Hip Abduction & Adduction

Comments:
    Wow looking at that list of exercises it's no wonder I was in the gym almost 90 minutes and was late getting back! JP8 continues to impress me; I wanted to keep hitting the weights so hard (and it was going so well) that I skipped by usual 10-15 mins cool-down cardio to keep doing weights!!! Just a great workout, I was focused and kept at it.

Today I noticed a unusual amount of aggresiveness. Sure the old guy wouldn't let me do lunges in "his space", and I felt like slapping the trainer who was clapping and dancing like a 2 year old to "Jitterbug", but usually I don't get worked up. I tried to channel this anger into my workout, and it really showed when I got a new personal best on leg press.

My stomach issues are back again unfortunately; It may be that my gut is weakened from my antibiotic regime (I'm taking kefir to help my body, but it is still somewhat weakened). Today was the most significant stomach discomfort I've had yet; for the first 45 minutes of my workout I was feeling mildly nauseous during my rest sets, and omitted my core/ab work because of this. I have a bottle of Orange Triad unopened, which has digestion aids included but JP8 is the only thing that bothers my stomach.

PS I See you guys noticed the Don Quixote. I try and read all the classics, so that when I finally become a walking muscle I'll have some brains to back it up with I'm only 1/2 done Don Quixote since it's so long, but last week I read Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn and thoroughly enjoyed those! I've only got 2 weeks left until it's time for the textbooks
  40. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Leg Press
    Stiff Leg Deadlifts
    Lunges (BB & DB)
    Calf Presses
    Front Squats
    Leg Extensions
    Hip Abduction & Adduction

Comments:
    Wow looking at that list of exercises it's no wonder I was in the gym almost 90 minutes and was late getting back! JP8 continues to impress me; I wanted to keep hitting the weights so hard (and it was going so well) that I skipped by usual 10-15 mins cool-down cardio to keep doing weights!!! Just a great workout, I was focused and kept at it.

Today I noticed a unusual amount of aggresiveness. Sure the old guy wouldn't let me do lunges in "his space", and I felt like slapping the trainer who was clapping and dancing like a 2 year old to "Jitterbug", but usually I don't get worked up. I tried to channel this anger into my workout, and it really showed when I got a new personal best on leg press.

My stomach issues are back again unfortunately; It may be that my gut is weakened from my antibiotic regime (I'm taking kefir to help my body, but it is still somewhat weakened). Today was the most significant stomach discomfort I've had yet; for the first 45 minutes of my workout I was feeling mildly nauseous during my rest sets, and omitted my core/ab work because of this. I have a bottle of Orange Triad unopened, which has digestion aids included but JP8 is the only thing that bothers my stomach.

PS I See you guys noticed the Don Quixote. I try and read all the classics, so that when I finally become a walking muscle I'll have some brains to back it up with I'm only 1/2 done Don Quixote since it's so long, but last week I read Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn and thoroughly enjoyed those! I've only got 2 weeks left until it's time for the textbooks
    Yea man I cant say it any better.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lighting effects help?
    By T-AD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 12:19 PM
  2. TNT- Steveo Style
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-03-2008, 08:14 PM
  3. So Fat good lighting don't help anymore!! Help
    By ZDawg in forum Weight Loss