A Viking's Journey of Unparalleled Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
almightythor

almightythor

Banned
Awards
Long story short, I got banned . . Check out 'A Skeptic's Perspective on AP' in the supplement review/logs section of the forum . . It's all there.

Day #22 of White Flood/Purple Wraath:

Stiff-legged Deadlifts - 135 * 20, 185 * 15, 225 * 12, 275 * 12, 315 * 10, 365 * 8, 405 * 4

Barbell Squats - 135 * 15, 185 * 12, 225 * 12, 275 * 10, 315 * 8, 365 * 3, 365 * 1 (lost balance) -> Drop -> 315 * 5 reps (super-slow, rock bottom)

Close-stance Hack Squats - 180 * 10, 180 * 10
superset with
Walking Dumbbell Lunges w/50 lbs dumbbell each hand - 2 sets * 20-24 steps total; 10-12 lunges each leg

Weight - 226.8 lbs.

- awesome strength on the stiff-legs ! I hadn't done Squats in like 4 months either, so I figured it was about time. I was quite happy with the strength on these, too, and I'll start incorporating them more regularly now; my legs have grown and gotten back much of its definition from my shredded-days! This only makes me push harder and aim higher. I didn't plan on quitting when I did, but as I did my last set of Hack Squats, this girl working @ the gym came up. I took my headphones off, and she goes, I was just making sure you knew we were closing. I was like, damn, it's 8.05PM already, time flew by! They closed @ 8 ! Arrrgh ! I had to leave, but I will for sure get redemption on my legs within a couple days !

Happy with my weight as well ! I'm feeling, looking and sensing that I'm lighter than a week ago !

almightythor

almightythor

Banned
Awards
What's encouraging about the White Flood and Purple Wraath is that when I open the jugs every day, I see a half-full bottle of each, still. I've got 3/7 bottle left of the White FLood and 1/2 bottle of the Purple Wraath, and this after 22 days on it ! Meaning that for ME, using on average 2.5 scoops White Flood each workout, and 2.5 scoops (on average) of the Purple Wraath, it'll last me a whooping 45-50 days !

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
No way are you claiming the name of Thor. He'd sooner trust his hammer to Mario in place of a plunger during his next trip to mushroom land than give it to you. :saw:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'd let him have it, Nor's a big dude...

almightythor

almightythor

Banned
Awards
No way are you claiming the name of Thor. He'd sooner trust his hammer to Mario in place of a plunger during his next trip to mushroom land than give it to you. :saw:
Of a proud Norwegian heritage, and was born and raised there. I will claim that name without hesitation. whether you like it or not . .

Damn, I need some of whatever you're smokin' on tonight ! :FUfinger:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
sounded like mushrooms with an Italian plumber

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
whats up brotha. dang i obviously missed something while i was away...keep it up dude

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Whats your diet like?

any cardio?

Supplements? PW I see and White flood(Pw is awesome)

How is sleep?

so you got banned because why? you were a skeptic of Ap?

Looking Good man and looks like you have genetics to go up on stage whether natural or not.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Long story short, I got banned . . Check out 'A Skeptic's Perspective on AP' in the supplement review/logs section of the forum . . It's all there.
When you get done running your big mouth check out the rules. Here's a few quotes:

"If you are banned once, don't come back. Multiple user names will be banned and removed."

"User infractions are not up for debate and questioning the judgments of MODS will not be tolerated."

"Once banned, new accounts and attempts to register again will result in permanent ban."

"The owners of AnabolicMinds.com Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

What you and your overinflated ego and rage fail to recognize is that I a board Administrator who just also happens to be a NP representative. So let me make myself very clear - Quit running your mouth!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you got banned because why? you were a skeptic of Ap?
You dumb$hit,

Swallow your words, and don't speak too quickly you cvnt.

mr high-o-mighty NP rep. Who do you think YOU are ?

dumb$hit

Wish I could've crushed your face while I was @ it, but I'm better than that. Hate people like ya though . . seems you're a bodybuilding.com-forum like person, full of know-it-alls.
Do you need any more clarification?

Status
Not open for further replies.