Hard Knox's Hardcore JP8 Log

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Hard Knox's Hardcore JP8 Log

Whats up fella's? Just some background on myself, I've been lifting for 11 years off and on, the last 3 years solid. I'm currently focusing on bench press strength and bodybuilding lifts, a little combination of powerlifting/bodybuilding. I've made continuous gains over the last three years and currently weigh 252 at 13%bf. I've taken alot of preworkout energy/NO products including; NO-explode, Fusion Force, Shock Therapy, N30, N03 Overload, and Blackpowder. I just received my JP8 and will begin logging it on Monday which is my next training day. I train 2 days a week doing a total body type workout each day, 2-3 hours per day. Looking forward to giving you guys 100% honest feedback for your benefit

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Alright so I lifted today instead of yesterday as originally planned but here it goes. I used 2 level scoops with 16 oz of water.

Strength: This is a tough one to critique because of the differences from day to day in the gym. I will say that I was a little stronger today than my last workout. Bench press was done with the same amount of reps as last week but with 5 more lbs. Last week was 315x5 x5 x4 x4, this week was same reps with 320, so all in all pretty good.

Endurance : Endurance was pretty good today, however I seemed to be out of breath more than normal (could be because of the high humidity on this rainy day). As stated before I workout 2-3 hrs at a time and today was 2.25 hours, and i still felt pretty good.

Pump: I started to notice a good pump in my chest on my second lift which is decline cable flies. Then I exploded on my Bi Tri supersets (curls, pulldowns). I must say that the pump hit me harder than any other product i've tried. It actually hurt for a while, however that MASSIVE pump didn't stay long and I was back down to a normal pump.

Energy: The energy was steady and smooth throughout, with no crash or jitters.

Taste: You have to be a MAN to drink this, it is an "acquired" taste. Chuck designed this for effectiveness not to make it taste like your favorite lemonade Haha.

Overall I was very pleased with the effectiveness and how smooth this preworkout product hits with NO SIDE EFFECTS. I know Chuck had mentioned that it made him have to take a dump, but it didn't bother me at all. Best of all I had no bloated feeling as I have had with most all other preworkout products. Good Job Chuck Another solid product from the Diesel!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

sub/'d
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    sub/'d
    Good to have you brutha, I checked yours out earlier and its lookin good

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 04:04 AM
  2. Getting hard!!
    By caliphotog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 02:20 AM
  3. S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations Grand Opening Hardcore Sale-$19.99!
    By GeneraSupps in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:15 AM
  4. EasyEJL goes hardcore with Shred-XS-Hardcore (sponsored)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 11:51 PM