Designer Supplements Adrenalean Final Review

lector606

lector606

Awards
Hey Everyone

I recently completed my run of a bottle of Designer Supplements Adrenalean. Below I've written out a bunch of my impressions, and if you have any other questions please ask me and I will be happy to answer.

Packaging, Capsules

IMO it is a pretty cool bottle, not too much flashiness but still visually appealing. The ingredient list is nice and simple, which is a plus for a lot of people in my opinion. No muscletech kitchen sink here.

The capsules are easy to swallow and not too bad. No complaints there.

Energy

I dosed Adrenalean at three capsules twice daily. From the first dose I was very pleased with the product's effects on my energy levels - rather than the stimmed out feeling I have come to associate with the majority of fatburners I have tried, Adrenalean gave me a gradual rise in energy combined with an elevated mood. I took no break from stimulants before beginning Adrenalean, and I nonetheless found it extremely effective in terms of 'clean' energy in comparison to other products I've used which I'm sure contained much more caffeine. I work in a supplement store so I have tried a LOT of fatburners and in terms of energy, Adrenalean is comparable to Cytolean IMO. Both products gave me continous energy with no noticeable crash. Adrenalean is still strong enough to give you a kick in the ass pre-workout though, so don't worry.

Appetite Suppresion

For many, this is probably the most important aspect of a fatburner. In this department, Adrenalean is a 10 out of 10. It killed my appetite in a serious way, and the appetite suppressant effects lasted even after the energy from the product had worn off. I had a very easy time just eating what I knew I needed and skipping out on the not so clean foods during my run with Adrenalean.

Focus/Mood

This stuff very clearly puts me in a good mood. I can remember at least a few times at work I was pissed or having a crappy day and went and took a few Adrenalean and actually felt noticeably better within 20 minutes. I assume this is the PEA and Hordenine working their magic :). Love this effect.

I am also a competitive fencer as some who read my posts might know. I have been on a bit of a break post-nationals for the past few weeks but I am still training about five nights a week in a more relaxed way. Nonetheless, I have noticed that Adrenalean gives me an increased ability to focus similar to other stimulants, with the additional benefit that it seems to last longer without a crash. Oftentimes I train for 3-4 hours consecutively, and when I used Adrenalean before training I found myself able to stay focused throughout. I also used Adrenalean prior to studying for midterms/actually writing a midterm and I found it greatly helped my focus.

Fat Loss

I was relatively lean when I began using this product, which I believe helps for a short log because small effects are more easily seen. I only used the product for twenty days but I have noticed a rounder look in my upper chest that I only really see when I get into low levels of bodyfat. My vascularity has also increased. Unfortunately I can't provide a timeline with pictures (sorry... this was a real mess up on my part) but I have no reason to be dishonest.

Random Comments

Having used a lot of different things, I can say that Adrenalean is a great product for someone trying to lose bodyfat. I have already recommended it to a number of my friends and I am also going to try and get the store that I work at selling it. I don't think this product is as effective as E/C in terms of pure fatloss but I imagine that it would be much better tolerated in the vast majority of people, giving far less side effects. The appetite suppresion effects are right on par with E/C if not better, something which suprised me immensely.

In terms of side effects, I thought I had noticed a bit of a diuretic effect from Adrenalean in the first couple of days but it subsided pretty quickly which makes me think it was something dietary, not the product. My sleep was unaffected throughout, and I got no palpatations. My blood pressure did not go up. If there is any other side effect you guys have questions about just ask and I wil tell you if I noticed anything. Overall, nothing comes to mind in terms of side effects that I should mention.

Final Comments

I don't endorse too many products, especially fatburners. However, I honestly feel that Adrenalean would be a great product for anyone trying to lose fat, especially if their problem was appetite control. I would recommend getting at least two bottles though, because twenty days was not a long enough period for me to notice really significant fat loss. The energy and focus I got from the product were great and did not diminish over 20 days, which is another big plus.

Just want to thank DS for sending me the bottle. Hope this review is useful for people looking for a quality fatburner/appetite suppressant. Adrenalean gets two thumbs up from me.

Aaaaaand now I have to get going, because I'm really late for work lol. I suck at being concise.

If anyone has questions don't hesitate to ask.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appetite Suppresion

For many, this is probably the most important aspect of a fatburner. In this department, Adrenalean is a 10 out of 10. It killed my appetite in a serious way, and the appetite suppressant effects lasted even after the energy from the product had worn off. I had a very easy time just eating what I knew I needed and skipping out on the not so clean foods during my run with Adrenalean...I don't endorse too many products, especially fatburners. However, I honestly feel that Adrenalean would be a great product for anyone trying to lose fat, especially if their problem was appetite control.
Cheers for that, babe. I am thinking of stacking this with Activate Extreme and Lean Extreme (possibly), pre-comp sometime. The appetite suppression would be the MAJOR thing for me, since I have no 'off'/full switch!

lector606

lector606

Awards
It definitely worked for me in the appetite suppresion department, that's for sure. Hope you like it :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice indepth final review man! im aiming for a recomp after i finish up what have right now. im thinking of running drive or igf2 along side adrenalean

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It definitely worked for me in the appetite suppresion department, that's for sure. Hope you like it :)
Same here.

nice indepth final review man! im aiming for a recomp after i finish up what have right now. im thinking of running drive or igf2 along side adrenalean
Running IGF-2 and Activate Extreme together would be an excellent stack for this, Austin. (Talk to Sean about it :)).

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Great job man - I'll be copying your idea of a FINAL REVIEW sometime next week. Here is another vote for the appetite suppression. I'm shocked at how hard it is sometimes to make myself have a meal. Usually I'm hungry all the time.!!!!

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Great review. Glad to hear you had a good experience with it!

Thanks for taking the time!!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for a GREAT review!

Firsttofight

Firsttofight

Awards
Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean by E/C in your review?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was looking for another fatloss product since the new hyperdrive isn't getting too many good reviews compared to the old formula. I like the sounds of this, especially since my body doesn't tolerate the old tried and true E/C

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I was looking for another fatloss product since the new hyperdrive isn't getting too many good reviews compared to the old formula. I like the sounds of this, especially since my body doesn't tolerate the old tried and true E/C
grab some. its cheap, and damn effective. TRUST.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
btw lector, im copying your format for my final review :D

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I'm 2 days away from ending my Adrenalean. It is very good for mood elevation and energy. It even helped give me some extra energy while I was out doing some stress shooting earlier this week. Great review!!!