Cognitive Nutrition PEA review

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
Fairly recently logged a bottle of Phenylethylamine for CN, and wanted to share my experience with you guys here. Really appreciated the opportunity, for starters. Really enjoyed the product as well.

I started with 2 1g doses per day, and eventually went to 2 1.5g doses per day. At 1g, I noticed a slight "buzzed" feeling, and an overall improvement in focus and mood. At 1.5g's, I got a pretty significant(and very fun) buzz feeling that lasted for about 30 minutes. I guess I'd describe the feeling as being similar to one of the early stages of drunkenness, but highly euphoric, very alert, and energized- almost wish I could feel like that all the time. Overall, my work performance was nothing less than stellar on this stuff. I was already the strongest/most productive person in the building(i'm the lead cook for the formal dining restaurant at a golf resort), but I was usually a couple days ahead on my own stuff and bailing other people out- very organized and efficient.

I'd recommend it to anyone feeling a bit overwhelmed at work or school, and wanting something to help them focus a little better.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good review.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed - Thanks for the great review!

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good.

How would you rate for a possible pre workout supp?

Jag

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
Sounds good.

How would you rate for a possible pre workout supp?

Jag
It works very well for that. I had a couple of killer workouts when I took it beforehand. Also, Neogenix Cryoshock has PEA in it, and I really feel like thats one reason Cryoshock kicks so much ass.