Smeton's Piracetam log - AnabolicMinds.com

Smeton's Piracetam log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Smeton's Piracetam log


    Hello,

    I started on 9 grams of piracetam divided into 3 doses, about 3 grams a piece. You don't want to dose too close to bed or it could be possible piracetam effects sleep. So far so good. i have a clarity feeling I have not felt since my last run of piracetam, which was about a month, in september of 2007. I plan on running my the rest of my

    I'll be taking 9 grams per day for the first month ...than a six gram dose every day after.

    I'm taking choline citrate with it and when it runs out I'll replace it with Lecithin(many people may debate whether a different choline source is more effective, I want to try Lecithin for myself)

    I take in eggs almost daily and meats with contain lecithin. I'm going to make sure I get choline because it's important with piracetam.

    The stuff makes me feel very clear headed. I read books. Recently I have not. I'll be writing down words I don't know and looking them up, whether I hear or read them.

    so do i think Piracetam works? Yes. this is my first day and I feel the effects. it seems to relax me a bit as well, this could be because it's related to gaba indirectly or something like that.
    Last edited by John Smeton; 07-20-2008 at 03:58 PM.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  2. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Today i did about ten grams. I didn't take choline with two doses and felt the same exact feeling as I did when i did ALCAR without choline. I'm going to have to take choline with every meal at at least two of the three dosing's.

    I feel different in a good way. I call it the piracetam feeling. I fell alseep today. Could have been the piracetam and also could have been the 45 min treadmill and running outside in 102 temp today . whewwww
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,556
    Rep Power
    320212

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Awesome smeton. I have long been curious of piracetam. Never actually went through with trying it as I never felt that there was enough feedback, so I really appreciate you doing this log. Will be watching closely, and thanks. BTW, have you ever tried any of the other "racetams"?

    Also, why the 9 gram dose for the 1st month, and 6 thereafter?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    839

    Reputation

    Thumbs up


    Smeton I am really curious about how this ends up working for you.

    I have a bunch of piracetam around that I use to use. Its been so long but I use to take it when I was attempting to learn French ...I think it helped.

    I'm curious to see if the learning effect remains or goes away after a bit.

    I also have and have used aniracetam. That worked sometimes and other times gave me bad lethargy & unmotivated behavior as well as an upset stomach. I kept trying it because the few times I got it dialed in music sounded better, my thought processes were deep. I just can't use it because of the sides.

    Thanks for running this log bro.
  5. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I tried nootropics a while back, they did tend to create lethargy. I found that lower doses worked as good, and created less of the tired feeling. However, they did seem harsh on the gastro side. Has anyone heard of the new one? Its banned by the WADA.
  6. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Awesome smeton. I have long been curious of piracetam. Never actually went through with trying it as I never felt that there was enough feedback, so I really appreciate you doing this log. Will be watching closely, and thanks. BTW, have you ever tried any of the other "racetams"?

    Also, why the 9 gram dose for the 1st month, and 6 thereafter?
    No the only racetams I've done for a small time was Piracetam in 2007.

    I studied Piractam and many people have reported that this dose is the best for starting and then tapering down to 3-6 grams per day or staying high. There are no known toxic issues with piracetam as well so I might as well dose high.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Smeton I am really curious about how this ends up working for you.

    I have a bunch of piracetam around that I use to use. Its been so long but I use to take it when I was attempting to learn French ...I think it helped.

    I'm curious to see if the learning effect remains or goes away after a bit.

    I also have and have used aniracetam. That worked sometimes and other times gave me bad lethargy & unmotivated behavior as well as an upset stomach. I kept trying it because the few times I got it dialed in music sounded better, my thought processes were deep. I just can't use it because of the sides.

    Thanks for running this log bro.
    to really get full effect one has to use it for a long time. I don't know how long. I'm guessing at least six months to two years. That's not to say that you don't get results using piracetam for one month because you one hundred percent do, just not as long lasting.

    I got lasting results from sulbutamine from three months.

    I also used Alcar for two years strait but didn't use a choline source and I made the connection yesterday, this is the exact way I felt when using Alcar, tired, lethagaric, the alc no choline feeling, so to you who have used acetams this is why you felt ried and that depletion feeling because no choline. Alcar might have done more damage than not by not using a choline source. hopefullt it didnt, nothing I can do about it now though if it did. All i can do is do somethign about the future.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    I tried nootropics a while back, they did tend to create lethargy. I found that lower doses worked as good, and created less of the tired feeling. However, they did seem harsh on the gastro side. Has anyone heard of the new one? Its banned by the WADA.
    Nope. if it's banned it probally works.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  9. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Its called phenylpiracetam, anyone here tried it?
  10. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Today dose 3 grams 3x's. I could be placebo, hopefully it is the real deal. Thoughts seem to flow, and life is more enjoyable. I seem to have more courage. I seem more louder as well

    Today went into my three- four foot pool. Our neighbors pool is like super nice and they have a jaz out side and just nicer than our back yard. Also a hot younger (like 19) girl lives there. We've worked today she didn't want to hangout though.anyways... so far so good.

    also seem to do some reframing exercise today very easily. Look it up its an exercise to reframe limiting beliefs. I just got done from the gym and Metallica came on the song Sad but true, and I like to keep positive so I reframed the song Sad but true as sad but true about my unfair genetic biceps. Sad but true..lol
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  11. New Member
    bkprice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    260

    Reputation

    I have heard very good things about Piracetam, look forward to seeing what you get out of it.

    Also, if you like looking at different ways to change beliefs, then you should look into Dr Pauls stuff, his MindOS program is really cool.
  12. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bkprice View Post
    I have heard very good things about Piracetam, look forward to seeing what you get out of it.

    Also, if you like looking at different ways to change beliefs, then you should look into Dr Pauls stuff, his MindOS program is really cool.
    David D and him used to work together. never got into Dr. Paul; although did hear an interview with dating gurus on him a while back, about the king, warrior, lover, and magaian. interested none the less.

    anyways hard to comment on with all the other variables. Ive been super and I mean beastly horny,I guess I either responded to the pool water, that had something in it , chlorine, or its the piracetam. I have been going off little sleep and unordinarily horny.

    Tried it with applied nut igf 1 , two days now,the original and great results.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  13. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    839

    Reputation

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    ... I have been going off little sleep and unordinarily horny.

    Tried it with applied nut igf 1 , two days now,the original and great results.
    See what happens when you apply IGF-1 to your nuts...you start coveting your neighbor's 19 year-old daughter.
  14. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    David D and him used to work together. never got into Dr. Paul; although did hear an interview with dating gurus on him a while back, about the king, warrior, lover, and magaian. interested none the less.
    In terms of the dating scene, I'm more of a "take action" person than a "read my book to get chicks" person. However, I have to give props to David D's "Attraction isn't a choice." Hands down, the best piece of dating material that I've ever been exposed to

    Smeton, I like to use in the ballpark of 500mg-1000mg of tyrosine with my BCAA during workouts. It seems to give me a mild alert feeling and helps prevent crashes if I use a stim. It sounds like most nootropics have similar effect.
  15. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    In terms of the dating scene, I'm more of a "take action" person than a "read my book to get chicks" person. However, I have to give props to David D's "Attraction isn't a choice." Hands down, the best piece of dating material that I've ever been exposed to

    Smeton, I like to use in the ballpark of 500mg-1000mg of tyrosine with my BCAA during workouts. It seems to give me a mild alert feeling and helps prevent crashes if I use a stim. It sounds like most nootropics have similar effect.
    Good to hear... yeah it's a good book, the original book motivated me a lot.(back in 2003-4) Glad I'm not like I was back then.=) You are right Best practice is real practice.

    Tyrosine is a great pre-workout supplement and great for restoring adrenal abuse. it supposedly up restores adrenal receptors, Ive heard. I like it pre-training.

    Celc5, Heath ledger's performance in the New Batman is supposed to be awesome, my friend told me today.I've always like Batman.

    as far as effects, maybe some, not real noticeable, it takes about two weeks to kick in for real improvements as far as motor skills, I believe.I do feel different. Hopefully it's not placebo and real.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  16. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Good to hear... yeah it's a good book, the original book motivated me a lot.(back in 2003-4) Glad I'm not like I was back then.=) You are right Best practice is real practice.

    Tyrosine is a great pre-workout supplement and great for restoring adrenal abuse. it supposedly up restores adrenal receptors, Ive heard. I like it pre-training.

    Celc5, Heath ledger's performance in the New Batman is supposed to be awesome, my friend told me today.I've always like Batman.

    as far as effects, maybe some, not real noticeable, it takes about two weeks to kick in for real improvements as far as motor skills, I believe.I do feel different. Hopefully it's not placebo and real.
    I haven't researched tyrosine enough or dosed consistently enough to comment on motor skills. So I'm not sure about how long it would take to fully "kick in." But I do get mood-enhancing/alert effects from tyrosine within a few minutes if I add it to a preworkout mix.

    Interesting point on adrenal recovery. In hindsight, I think I've been unknowinlgy using it in that manner. Thanks for bringing that to my attention

    The Dark Knight was a very entertaining film and worth seeing in theatres. The plot didn't have the depth that Batman Begins offers, but action/entertainment was excellent. Heath Ledger did a good job as the Joker. But, the part was so well written that I think anyone could have played the role just as good.
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    I also have and have used aniracetam. That worked sometimes and other times gave me bad lethargy & unmotivated behavior as well as an upset stomach. I kept trying it because the few times I got it dialed in music sounded better, my thought processes were deep. I just can't use it because of the sides.
    I found this as well with straight Aniracetam at any dose, but it seems that using it COMBINED with Piracetam (at a 9:1 ratio Piracetam:Aniracetam) seems to have excellent synergy.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    839

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I found this as well with straight Aniracetam at any dose, but it seems that using it COMBINED with Piracetam (at a 9:1 ratio Piracetam:Aniracetam) seems to have excellent synergy.
    Oh yeah?! I'm going to try that today... approximately what kind of dosing range for each worked for you?

    Thanks DS.

    PS I was going to call you bro but someone in another post took offense to my use of the term.
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Oh yeah?! I'm going to try that today... approximately what kind of dosing range for each worked for you?

    Thanks DS.

    PS I was going to call you bro but someone in another post took offense to my use of the term.
    I would try taking 400 Aniracetam with 3.6 grams Piracetam...and plenty of Choline per dose twice a day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    839

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I would try taking 400 Aniracetam with 3.6 grams Piracetam...and plenty of Choline per dose twice a day.
    Thanks I appreciate it. That ratio seems to mean half of the effect will come from each compound.

    From:

    Effects of the novel compound aniracetam (Ro 13-5057) upon impaired learning and memory in rodents, R. Cumin, et al., Psychopharmacology, Volume 78, Number 2 / October, 1982


    ...These improvements or normalizations of impaired cognitive functions were seen at oral aniracetam doses of 10–100 mg/kg. Generally, the dose-response curves were bell-shaped. The mechanisms underlying the activity of aniracetam and its therapeutic window are unknown.

    Piracetam, another pyrrolidinone derivative was used for comparison. It was active only in six of nine tests and had about one-tenth the potency of aniracetam. The results indicate that aniracetam improves cognitive functions which are impaired by different procedure and in different phases of the learning and memory process.
  21. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    Thanks I appreciate it. That ratio seems to mean half of the effect will come from each compound.

    From:

    Effects of the novel compound aniracetam (Ro 13-5057) upon impaired learning and memory in rodents, R. Cumin, et al., Psychopharmacology, Volume 78, Number 2 / October, 1982


    ...These improvements or normalizations of impaired cognitive functions were seen at oral aniracetam doses of 10100 mg/kg. Generally, the dose-response curves were bell-shaped. The mechanisms underlying the activity of aniracetam and its therapeutic window are unknown.

    Piracetam, another pyrrolidinone derivative was used for comparison. It was active only in six of nine tests and had about one-tenth the potency of aniracetam. The results indicate that aniracetam improves cognitive functions which are impaired by different procedure and in different phases of the learning and memory process.
    Good study.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  22. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,697
    Rep Power
    513131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I dose a few grams of piracetam for a few weeks each year. I invariably stop taking it because I get crazy insomnia from it..can't stop thinking at night. I feel it definitely improves cognitive function in several ways.

    Have yet to try the other 'tams though.
  23. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Power
    14384

    Reputation

    How much choline a day w/ alcar? How much w/ the piracetam and anirecetam above?
  24. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I dose a few grams of piracetam for a few weeks each year. I invariably stop taking it because I get crazy insomnia from it..can't stop thinking at night. I feel it definitely improves cognitive function in several ways.

    Have yet to try the other 'tams though.
    This seems to not have effected sleep. I also take L-typtophan a couple hours before bed. this seem to puts me in deep sleep.

    also sometimes if Ive been lacking on sleep will use L-theanine and gaba
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  25. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    How much choline a day w/ alcar? How much w/ the piracetam and anirecetam above?
    I take about 1/2 a teaspoon of choline citrate with a teaspoon of piracetam. Sometimes Ill use a whole teaspooon of choline. Also remember choline is in many foods, beef, and eggs.

    After the citrate runs out I'm going to try lecithin. After doing some more research last night from the piracteman brain food articles part one and two, it mentioned that most people dosed 2.8-4.something grams. I've also read many logs where people where having success with ten grams. Also in the piracetam articles it was saying there are benefits to higher dosing.(It just costs a bit more and goes faster)

    http://www.1fast400.com/a86_Brain_Fo...racetam_I.html

    http://www.bulknutrition.com/a87_Bra...acetam_II.html

    Here's a post on http://www.1fast400.com/a95_Brain_Fo...l...apparently this author,David Tolson, is a brain food expert.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  26. Advanced Member
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    527

    Reputation

    A timely (for me, I have capped piracetam on the way) and insightful log. Thank you smeton, and good luck. Doh, looks like I have to spread some more rep, haha.
  27. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    I capped my own with cap em quick, which equals 500-700 mgs per capsule(I forget I measured it out when i capped, its been many months ago when i capped.

    I've changed my dosing to 6-8 grams per day due to scheduling two times daily.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  28. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    This seems to not have effected sleep. I also take L-typtophan a couple hours before bed. this seem to puts me in deep sleep.

    also sometimes if Ive been lacking on sleep will use L-theanine and gaba
    I take this combo as well, but only if I really NEED it. I try my best to avoid sleep aides.

    The combo that works best for me is 2 caps of NP's tryptophan about 30min pre-bed. Then about 1g of GABA taken sublingually, let it absorb for about 2-3 minutes, then go immediately to bed. It's cheaper and more effective than most fancy brand name blends IMO.
  29. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    alright I don't know if this is causing sleep issues but Im putting it to an end.

    I'm dosing one time daily in the morning at three grams. It is in my system enough to do this dose. I will say I responded well to the higher doses, even though it's only been five days. My sleep is more important. Oh the ratio is about piracetam/choline 2:1 and sometimes 2:2. This means three grams/ 1.5 grams or 3/3

    so I am not saying piracetam causes sleep problems , I'm just saying that I've had them the past couple nights. IIt could have been many other factors; ALTHOUGH THIS COULD BE ONE. HARD TO PIN POINT. Just saying its a possibility
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  30. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    839

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    alright I don't know if this is causing sleep issues but Im putting it to an end.
    You are stopping piracetam for good or just lowering the dose?

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Oh the ratio is about piracetam/choline 2:1 and sometimes 2:2. This means three grams/ 1.5 grams or 3/3
    I took a test dose of 100mcg of aniracetam and 900mcg of piracetam late yesterday & since I had no supps I ate 4 eggs with the dosing. So maybe almost 500mg of choline.

    I had no problems BUT I felt that the choline was barely keeping me from being sluggish & that I needed more choline even at that low a dose. Plus I felt sleepier at bedtime.

    This stuff seems to just demand that you take in a LOT of choline.
  31. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by datBtrue View Post
    You are stopping piracetam for good or just lowering the dose? No about three grams in the morning



    I took a test dose of 100mcg of aniracetam and 900mcg of piracetam late yesterday & since I had no supps I ate 4 eggs with the dosing. So maybe almost 500mg of choline.

    I had no problems BUT I felt that the choline was barely keeping me from being sluggish & that I needed more choline even at that low a dose. Plus I felt sleepier at bedtime.

    This stuff seems to just demand that you take in a LOT of choline.
    Yes you cant go wrong with more choline
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  32. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    No not stopping piracetam. Dosing once per day at three grams.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  33. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,349
    Rep Power
    770814

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What was the reason for your insomnia? Was it physical, or mental (brain wont shut off)?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  34. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What was the reason for your insomnia? Was it physical, or mental (brain wont shut off)?
    Both. more physical
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  35. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Today was the first day of the one per day dose. i did about four grams with my first meal. i didnt feel it like I've been. It was either too little dose or I have been taking it upon awaking than Id take thirty minutes to cook breakfast than consume breakfast so ill be testing to see.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  36. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    I've been curious about trying Racetam(s) but I wasn't sure which one or which combos would be best. I've seen such a wide range of recommendations.
  37. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Today I took four grams after awakiNG and got a gaba flushed type feeling. This has never happened before and Ill take notice.

    Im pretty sure I took choline citrate and piracetam; although i could have took the gaba, I dont think i did
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  38. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    I have been going though some downs recently , i won't get into them(its nothing like depression or anything) Im a positive guy and keep positive most of the time. Just a few things have knocked me down recently and I contribute piracetam to lessing there effects(even though Ive been hit pretty hard emotionally n the last few days)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  39. Senior Member
    Ziquor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,583
    Rep Power
    1374

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I have been going though some downs recently , i won't get into them(its nothing like depression or anything) Im a positive guy and keep positive most of the time. Just a few things have knocked me down recently and I contribute piracetam to lessing there effects(even though Ive been hit pretty hard emotionally n the last few days)

    Good to know about the piracetam, But sorry to hear about the troubles. But as my Mother always said - God only gives the roughest stuff to the people that are strong enough to handle them. I hope everything gets better bro.
  40. Senior Member
    datBtrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Rep Power
    839

    Reputation

    Hang in there bro. Sometimes life just sucks...sometimes it doesn't and sometimes its beautiful. You have beautiful times ahead of you...trust me on that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Smeton's countdown to NGA Nashville
    By John Smeton in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 07:59 PM
  2. Smeton's count down to Feb 1st online competetion
    By John Smeton in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 02-06-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. Smeton's Pslin and Yellow Gold log-Unsponsered
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:46 PM
  4. Smeton's stim-free Blue up Log(Unsponspered)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 04:45 PM
  5. Java Lather Soap By Smeton
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 07:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in