Recreate, AP, and coming soon... X-Factor!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Cutting stack, and if I get some lean muscle in there, well then right on!

Current Stats:
174lbs
5'9"
10-15% BF

Goal:
"x" pounds (don't care so much about weight, totally depends on BF%)
<10% BF

Fat-Loss Arsenal:
Anabolic Pump (2 prior to breakfast, 2 prior to post workout meal)
Recreate (2 prior to breakfast on off days, 1 prior to post workout meal. On workout days it's just 1 before breakfast, and 1 before an afternoon meal)
X-Factor (eventually, don't have it yet, will be running it at recommended dose until I run out)
Napalm

Staple Supplementation:
ADAM
Ubiquinol (100mg/day)
PrimaForce Cissus
Primaforce 5-HTP (will be giving this a go at 300mg/day for some general social anxiety issues)
Lisinopril HCT (for high bp)
ATD (25mg with last meal of day, trying to get rid of a slight gyno problem)

All the rest:
I work out full body M, W, F. 4 sets of 4-7, equaling up to 25 total reps. My diet is spot on, carbs with breakfast, carbs with post workout shake, and carbs with post workout meal, other than that, healthy fats, quality protein, and fruits and veggies! 2 cheat meals per week, with about 3 or 4 days in between (M and Th for example).

Last edited:
ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'll get some starting pics up sometime soon.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are gonna love this man! I am running x-factor again at the moment and loving it. What do you plan for macros and diet?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You are gonna love this man! I am running x-factor again at the moment and loving it. What do you plan for macros and diet?
Yeah, after reading up on x-factor more, I'm very excited to try it out. So I feel ya!

As far as diet goes.. Well, at the moment fitday.com won't load, so I can't go into great detail yet.. I'll just outline it for ya..

Breakfast:
Whole wheat bagel
.5 tbsp of olive oil
40 grams whey iso
1 tbsp butter on bagel
1 gram fishoil

Meal 2:
5 oz chicken breast
.5 cup 2% shredded cheese
Cup and a half of green beans

During & post workout shake:
~ 50 grams dextrose
~ 35 grams whey iso

Post Workout Meal:
Whole wheat something (around 40 carbs)
5 oz chicken breast
.5-1 tbsp olive oil

Meal 5: depends on how long my day has been, but this is usually the last meal of the day.
25 grams cassein
15 grams whey iso
2 tbsp natty pb
1 gram fish oil

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good i was just wondering how you would go about it. Personally when i am on x-factor i like to eat lots of eggs and red meats as that will help up the AA content and it should kick in faster. For me it kicked in at the end of two weeks and the DOMS are already wreaking havoc on me. :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Who's the man behind the camera? Someone who's about to get their swole on, that's who. (crader's fav. word :) )

I hear the doms on X is a b*tch. Good luck bro!

(Your forearm is hyoooge in that second pic!!)

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
looks great, ive been debating xfactor as well for a cut

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
By looking at my pics, any guesstimates on how many lbs lost it'll take for me to get to my goal bf%?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
looks probably more like 14-15. its a long road to lose bf man. ive lost 1-2 % since jan 1st. you should get your bf measured and see where you truly are at so you can auge your progress. im in tho. i ran recreat for 5 weeks with DCP. loved it. kinda veered on diet so i didnt get the EXACT results i wanted. but even with a semi-decent diet, i still managed to have some good recomp effects. good luck man.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
oh and.....are you gonna up the dosage of recreate as time goes by, or make the bottle last longer with a smaller dosage schedule?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
oh and.....are you gonna up the dosage of recreate as time goes by, or make the bottle last longer with a smaller dosage schedule?
I'll keep the Recreate dosage the same for a couple reasons. To make the bottle last longer, and because I don't wanna get my caffeine intake too high (high bp :()

Good luck man, I'll be following.
Thanks man!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
WOOHOO!! I'm in for this one!
Bienvenida a la fiesta!

fyi jjohn, I won't be trying out the sesamin with this, I'm just gonna go with Napalm instead, which has sesamin in it (hopefully transdermal sesamin won't at all interfere with x-factor). Oh, and you don't see any problems with ubiquinol (basically CoQ10) and xfactor do you?

Last edited:
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Bienvenida a la fiesta!

fyi jjohn, I won't be trying out the sesamin with this, I'm just gonna go with Napalm instead, which has sesamin in it (hopefully transdermal sesamin won't at all interfere with x-factor). Oh, and you don't see any problems with ubiquinol (basically CoQ10) and xfactor do you?
My Napalm should be here tuesday, so I will be using it too!!

CoQ10 is fine too :D

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Workout update:

Nice day in the gym today, was sweating like oh ma gosh so bad.
Deadlift: 315x6, 315x6, 225x10
Hammer Strength Bench: 180x6, same, 230x4, 200x5
Pronated Pullups: BW, 6,6,6,5
Donkey Calf-Raise: idk about the weights on this, first time to do calves this way, did 4 sets though.. 6,6,7,8
Abs: 3 sets of 20 on swiss ball

I feel good, cut's going nicely, I've actually been working on this for awhile now, just finally decided to log it. I'm using lipoderm-y once or twice a day until Napalm arrives. OHH, and by the way, I've def gained some sort of LBM in the last couple weeks, both my bi's are up about .25-.5 of an inch!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
btw, for those who wanted to know, my approximate dietary macros are as follows:
P/C/F
40/30/30

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
173.8 lbs as of this morning. Going good!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Subscrizzled.

Is that a new workout routine, or did this just go into effect?

I'm glad to see your keeping some EFAs in there as well.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing this workout routine for about the last 3 weeks, and I'm continually tweaking it and rearranging things in order to maximize results... and such. I'm becoming a big fan of this whole-body type of training!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
And so, I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of X-factor (hopefully tomorrow), and some other goodies later in the week (5-htp, and NAPALM!).

Got some great plans for the gym tomorrow, I'll update when I get back.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Workout went good today... think I strained my lower back last week though, heavy squats are nearly impossible at the moment, so I improvised.

Back Squat: 135lbs 10,10,10,10
Dips: Bw+80lbs 6,6,6,6
Chinups: Bw+25lbs 6,6, and 2 sets of 6 just bodyweight
Calves: 120lbs 6,6,6,6
Swiss ball abs: 25,20,15

Anyway, bodyweight is slowly decreasing, which is lovely, and sadly, X-factor didn't arrive yet, but there's still time today, so we'll see..

btw, jjohn, what service did you guys ship with: usps, ups, fedex, etc...?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Uh! Beastly day in the gym today!

Front Squat: 225x6, 3x(235x6)
Barbell Bench: 195x6, 185x6, 175x4, 165x6
Pullups: BW 6,6,6,4
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 110x8, 3x(120x6)
Overhead DB Tri-xtensions: 70lbs 4x6

It was great. Napalm is scheduled to arrive today.. Boooyah! Time to really get that fat off!

I'll update with pics sometime this weekend.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Bodyfat between 10% and 15%. LOL Pretty broad range there.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bodyfat between 10% and 15%. LOL Pretty broad range there.
Indeed it is. I don't wanna make myself out to be a fattie, but I don't want to claim that I'm super-lean either, so for now the broad range is my cop-out, lol.

I'll have it tested with DEXA late August, and can give a nearly exact measurement then.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice mid-back, rear-delt tie in.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Nice mid-back, rear-delt tie in.
Thanks Mullet. I gotta say, I was pretty surprised after I took this pic, seems I've come a long way since the last time I took a pic like this. I'll try and throw one up there for comparison.

Actually, I don't guess I've come a long way, but I can definitely see definition that I could not before, and seems like some more size as well.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you are training for aesthetics, some separation should accompany hypertrophy. Making one look much more defined at the same body-fat percentage.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Jjohn, any word on the X-Factor? Also, will Cissus be an issue with xfactor?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Jjohn, any word on the X-Factor? Also, will Cissus be an issue with xfactor?
I sent an e-mail and didn't get a reply from the shipping dept. yet. I will definetly keep you up to date!!!!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, any thoughts on adding Divanex to the mix? Seems like it might have a kick azz synergy with X-Factor. :think:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jjohn, your new avi cracks me up!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Got the confirmation. Shipping tomorrow!
Hooray!! In the meantime, I just got a sweet deal on ebay for a bottle of Xfactor ($27), so I should be set for awhile. Oh yeah!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Front and side pics tomorrow morning. I'm very near to 173lbs. Which is nice, I believe I've got some pretty steady weight-loss/fat-loss going.

BTW, my lower back is KILLING me.. Any ideas for leg workouts? Front squats seem to be ok, but back squat and deadlift hurt like hell. I'm like getting depressed cuz I can't do my heavy compound leg exercises.. it stinks. Also, any tips for dealing with the back pain?

Ha, and I bet xfactor is going to make my back hurt SOOO bad. lol.. No biggie.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
keep up the good work dood. im curious how the divanex would be, added to xfactor.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
welp. no pics today. Mega-massive cheat meal, and I'm huge... lol

Beef chili relleno, rice, beans, chips, corn tortillas, quesooooo, 3/4 fried ice cream blast from sonic.

Yep, I'd say I'm pretty stuffed. I'm down to one cheat meal per week, so this ought to do me just fine.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
welp. no pics today. Mega-massive cheat meal, and I'm huge... lol

Beef chili relleno, rice, beans, chips, corn tortillas, quesooooo, 3/4 fried ice cream blast from sonic.

Yep, I'd say I'm pretty stuffed. I'm down to one cheat meal per week, so this ought to do me just fine.
props on the cheat meal haha. was that homemade or dining out?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
props on the cheat meal haha. was that homemade or dining out?
Went out to a little whole-in-the-wall type mexican restaurant, seriously, best hot sauce I have EVER had. I'm hooked on that place, my last 3 cheat meals have been there. Uh! :bb3:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Still no X-factor dudes.. Hopefully tomorrow.

Everything is going well thus far. I'm at about 172lbs. Oh, and I haven't said too much about my training, but strength has continued to climb over the last month or so... which is absolutely lovely. Can't wait to see what kind of gains I make with x-factor in the mix.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Got some Xfactor today.. got a bottle real cheap off ebay.. So I can finally begin the X-Factor goodness!!

Now, workout was nice today, I'm still dealing with a lower back strain, so leg stuff was somewhat light. Other than that, I'm seeing good progress in pretty much ALL of my lifts. Which is absolutely lovely. It's gains like this that make think I'll stay natty. lol

I'll weigh myself in the morning, although, this morning, after breakfast, I was 171.4.. So I'm guessing I'll be pretty darn close to 170 when I wake up. Going good guys. Oh and a cheat meal coming up wednesday that I am very much looking forward to.