please someone help me pick the right fat burner!

schuman0408

Awards
hey guys, well im starting a pretty serious cut( trying to lose around 15 pounds of bodyfat) and i was wondering what fat burner most of u guys are having success with? im willing to shell out the 40 or 50 bucks for something like hydroxycut hardcore or lipo 6 but i want the fat burner that, when combined with a good diet and lots of cardio, will really shed the fat off quickly. Im a college football player and I can't afford to go into practice in a month in anything less than top form.

P.S. my diet and cardio is spot on! so please dont tell me all i need to do is have a good diet and do lots of cardio because with me, I have no problem putting on muscle but losing fat is very difficult for me

Im 6,1 245 pounds at 13% bf.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I do well on DCP and Levi Reloaded.
stack will do very very well for you if youve got your cardio and diet in check. what is your diet, training, and cardio schedule look like?

schuman0408

Awards
running 5 days a week, usually 1-1 1/2 miles a day, lifting 5 days a week( im a competitive strongman as well as a football player) and my diet, 6 meals daily, about 275 grams protein daily, and im going very low on carbs because when my carbs dip, i still usually have alot of energy and with my bodytype, anything more then a moderate amount of carbs leads to fat gain....

and i hear the leaviathin and the dcp are good but alot of claims are that even tho u lose weight, the scale doesnt move, and i NEED the scale to move. I have all the muscle i need and im not trying to gain anymore. just trying to maintain while i lose weight

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
running 5 days a week, usually 1-1 1/2 miles a day, lifting 5 days a week( im a competitive strongman as well as a football player) and my diet, 6 meals daily, about 275 grams protein daily, and im going very low on carbs because when my carbs dip, i still usually have alot of energy and with my bodytype, anything more then a moderate amount of carbs leads to fat gain....

and i hear the leaviathin and the dcp are good but alot of claims are that even tho u lose weight, the scale doesnt move, and i NEED the scale to move. I have all the muscle i need and im not trying to gain anymore. just trying to maintain while i lose weight
It's not magic...if you are not actively trying to gain muscle while losing fat (recomping) then you will simply lose fat and by extension, weight.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
use bcaas when you do cardio, it will help to preserve muscle, thus leading to your body using fat as its main source of energy. are you doing morning cardio?

also, what are the rest of your macros like? its cool if your carbs are way low, but make sure you adjust your diet to accommodate the loss of calories. look into ketogenic diets, or ckd (cyclical ketogenic diet). ive been hearing some people going as high as 60% of their diet is fat.

check this thread
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/95433-new-ketogenic-diet.html
some good info from a few very solid posters.

schuman0408

Awards
well i didnt give you my macros because i really only keep track of my protein, but i can say that on days where i have measured carbs, im taking in around 200 grams of carbs...and with my fat, i dont really keep track of it but ive elimated all junk from my diet, so most of my fat intake combs from eggs and peanut butter. I suppose my fat intake is probably low to moderate.

And i dont expect magic, as ive been involved with lifting and supplementing for years now and i know there is no magic without hard work, good nutrition, and rest.

so leviathan is the way to go? i dont know much about fat burners because ive never seriously tried to cut before...so y no recomendations of the more marketed stuff like arson, hydroxycut, mhp's dren, lipo 6, ect...?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
well i didnt give you my macros because i really only keep track of my protein, but i can say that on days where i have measured carbs, im taking in around 200 grams of carbs...and with my fat, i dont really keep track of it but ive elimated all junk from my diet, so most of my fat intake combs from eggs and peanut butter. I suppose my fat intake is probably low to moderate.

And i dont expect magic, as ive been involved with lifting and supplementing for years now and i know there is no magic without hard work, good nutrition, and rest.

so leviathan is the way to go? i dont know much about fat burners because ive never seriously tried to cut before...so y no recomendations of the more marketed stuff like arson, hydroxycut, mhp's dren, lipo 6, ect...?
thats basically all it is, marketed stuff. they either dont use ingredients that are proven to work, or they use them, but underdose, so it makes no difference. recreate is also good, by USP. no stim effect tho. im using adrenalean right now, and it feels awesome. cant judge on its fat burning capabilities yet tho.
nevertheless, Levi and DCP, a sound diet, and good cardio will make for a killer cut/recomp.