My Sustain alpha, phyto-test,primal male, and blueprint log!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

My Sustain alpha, phyto-test,primal male, and blueprint log!

Alright guys here it is. This is PCT so to speak, been off for about a week now i think maybe 2, i cant remember haha.

Anyways training is going great even after i hurt my back, so squats and deadlifts are for now on the back burner. I train with Ragingfcktard ( his name on here ) and we definately kill it and are always doing new things or mixing things up, so my training is definately the best its been since i can remember.

My supps ill be using will be Sustain Alpha, phyto-test, Primal Male, and Blue print. Those are the main ones, others are Pslin, No-Shotgunv3, anabolic pump, fish oil, NoXidant, CLA, Hemotropin, GNCs isomer e ( similar to Primordials i believe ), extra extra vit c.

Im sitting around 200-205 depending on how much ive eaten or what time of the day it is. I plan on bulking cleanly until January 1st. Im hoping i can be a solid/clean 210 and if i could get 215 id be stoked, but i wont put on sloppy weight. Im eating clean for the most part, and ive been lucky AP along with CLA is keeping the fat off.

Im dosing everything as stated on the labels, ive been on primal male for a week and a day, started sustain alpha, phyto-test, hemotropin today, and will start blue print tomorrow.

Training split usualy goes like this:

Monday: Back
    Tuesday: Chest
    Wednesday: shoulders
    Thursday: Arms
    Friday: Legs

Me and Fcktard sometimes train alone but we usualy are on the same page so it works out well.

Todays workout was Back, kinda sucked, pump wasnt there, fullness was lacking, strength was ok but we still got in and kicked it out.

Raging feel free to post your thoughts, this goes for everyone else as well, thoughts, opinions, questions.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Welcome back my floridian comrade!

I'm in on this bad boy for sure. I should be back in the greater tampa area by the beginning of august......WOOT, WOOT!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again!!!

Its good to be back bro! Ohhhhh snapp T1 almost in the house!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Anyways training is going great even after i hurt my back, so squats and deadlifts are for now on the back burner.
    we're gonna need a backhoe to get all that sand out of your vagina...you wouldn't even need all this pct if you would just regularly change you tampon......that just happened!
  5. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    we're gonna need a backhoe to get all that sand out of your vagina...you wouldn't even need all this pct if you would just regularly change you tampon......that just happened!

Hahahaha Mr. I got Jokes over here! Isnt it time for you to be eating again? The way i see it you still got 25lbs to go to catch me! :bruce1:
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Hahahaha Mr. I got Jokes over here! Isnt it time for you to be eating again? The way i see it you still got 25lbs to go to catch me! :bruce1:
    you dik. you just keep calling me small...like pouring gas on a fire! stay tuned for my log "how i got bigger than GT". i'll let you guess what forum i'm putting it in.

you still planning on running a 'p'pct you twat?!?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

SubD. Interesting combo that should be quite effective at bringin' da ballz back.
  8. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by raginfcktard View Post
    you dik. you just keep calling me small...like pouring gas on a fire! stay tuned for my log "how i got bigger than GT". i'll let you guess what forum i'm putting it in.

you still planning on running a 'p'pct you twat?!?
    Hahaha, its my evil way of motivating you to keep doing what your doing!

Yea i got all the stuff in today so its officialy started.

Welcome Mattikus! Yea ive used regular sustain before with great luck, and this is even better. I have dermacrine as well since i bought the lean muscle stack but im gonna wait on running that for a while.

I feel that when i sweat im already smelling like maple syrup from the fenugreek!
  9. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Subbed if we can get a detailed description of your application method and locations

For a sec I thought this was a Dermacrine + Sustain, but I'm still interested in the PCT aspect since a buddy of mine just started sustain for pct too.
  10. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Subbed if we can get a detailed description of your application method and locations

For a sec I thought this was a Dermacrine + Sustain, but I'm still interested in the PCT aspect since a buddy of mine just started sustain for pct too.

I may end up using dermacrine in the log after about 4-6 weeks but im not sure yet as i wanna give the non-hormonals a good chance. I also may have a surprise coming, ive got 8mgs of PegMGF on the way that i may be using with the natty products! :bruce1:

So far today diets been on point getting them cals in baby oh yea!
  11. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Tonight was chest. Friggin killed it! Took an AP, Pslin, and a insulean K then downed 75gms carbs and 50gms protein, then the same amount after but no pslin or ap. Worked out pretty good!

Pump was huge , strength still suckin but it will get there.

Ive eaten a ton of cals today so hopefully the pump keeps getting better and better. Definately feel fuller though. Also Phyto-test taste is growing on me lol.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor

Great stack man! Subbed.
  13. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I just capped my Testofen, no taste for me. I find a PSlinw/ 75g pre-WO and AP PWO works best for me. PSlin is pretty powerful on its own!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

sorry farting in your face during abs today...
  15. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

We mixed it up and did arms/traps/abs tonight. As you can see raging decided to fart in my face! Thanks bro! lol

We killed arms and traps, 75gms carbs with a pslin is definately the trick!

I weighed in at 196, why im not so sure. I ate a lot of cals today. So far ive eaten 4 solid meals outside of my pre workout shake, with atleast 450 cals at each meal. Im starting to always be hungry and i feel like i can eat 25 mins after im done eating a meal.

I guess if im losing some fat i wont complain but i hopefully am not losing muscle lol.

Sustain alpha is being applied to upper chest,shoulders,arms,legs,and calves area.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and calves.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Looking good buddy!

I forgot to tell you.....my sister-in-law bought a house in St. Pete.

Legendary

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

Damn expensive but great looking PCT. What did your cycle consist of? Good luck with your PCT too.
  18. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Looking good buddy!

I forgot to tell you.....my sister-in-law bought a house in St. Pete.

Oh did she? I like St. Pete :-)..

Thanks UNC im really enjoying it. The cycle was actualy all over the place to be honest, kinda ****ty. I started with some Mdien, and a pulse of SD, all supporting supps were used btw, but anxiety and depression for some reason kicked in, so i dropped them, and hopped into a mmv2 to sort of end it. I was on the mdien and sd for about 3 weeks though, enough for some good shutdown. I was at my heaviest at about 207. Then when i added in MMV2 i started to recomp and go to about 202-205.

Im taking tonight off though, havnt eaten to much today, some ephedra killed my appetite. Taken everything as normal today, libido and boys are back for sure. But like i said ive been in pct for a week and a couple days prior to adding in this log.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and legs, or just shoulders, or just legs whatever me and raging decide to do!
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Very solid stack. I like the GH related info on the blueprint as well as the nutrient partitioning aspects of agatamine (sp? lol).

I wish NP or somewhere would sell that stuff in bulk. It would be a hot item I bet...
  20. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Very solid stack. I like the GH related info on the blueprint as well as the nutrient partitioning aspects of agatamine (sp? lol).

I wish NP or somewhere would sell that stuff in bulk. It would be a hot item I bet...

Yea so far havnt noticed much from the agmatine but im not really sure as to what im looking for on it. Im also on hemotropin which has GHRP2 in it along with many other goodies, so sleep right now is pretty decent i must say, very deep, almost dont wanna wake up. Recovery time has definately increased. Appetite btw is thru the roof when i dont take any ephedra.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

I've tried Blueprint before, and liked it. Noticed long lasting pumps, more energy, and a slight feeling of well being. I think it is kind of an anti-oxidant-body regulator-type of supp. I'm not sure about "the holy grail of supps" claim though.. The hemotropin looks like a cheaper version of VPX's Hemogex which I also kinda like. Definitely can't hurt to have in PCT.
  22. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I've tried Blueprint before, and liked it. Noticed long lasting pumps, more energy, and a slight feeling of well being. I think it is kind of an anti-oxidant-body regulator-type of supp. I'm not sure about "the holy grail of supps" claim though.. The hemotropin looks like a cheaper version of VPX's Hemogex which I also kinda like. Definitely can't hurt to have in PCT.

I am definately getting the longer pumps slightly, i notice when i raise my arm it pumps quicker and harder. Hemotropin puts me in a coma like state but i have noticed quicker recovery.
  23. Registered User

finally getting around to using primal male i see. something to watch out for-first 2 weeks i was on it i was an angry sob, even had a temper tantrum or 2. good news is by the end of bottle i was mellowed out real nice. sort of a jeckyll/hyde kind of thing for me. overall i liked it, but i sure pissed some people off the first 2 weeks,lol.
  24. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    finally getting around to using primal male i see. something to watch out for-first 2 weeks i was on it i was an angry sob, even had a temper tantrum or 2. good news is by the end of bottle i was mellowed out real nice. sort of a jeckyll/hyde kind of thing for me. overall i liked it, but i sure pissed some people off the first 2 weeks,lol.

Its so funny you said that. Today is the end of week 2 and i must say that i have been one pissy SOB today. Everything and everyone is making me angry. People on the road, people talking to me, just everything. lol
  25. Registered User

Its so funny you said that. Today is the end of week 2 and i must say that i have been one pissy SOB today. Everything and everyone is making me angry. People on the road, people talking to me, just everything. lol
    i didn't do it!!!!!!
  26. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i didn't do it!!!!!!

Hahaha uh oh its gyyymmmm timmee!!! Shoulders/traps/calves/abs im hittin it like it owes me somethin!
  27. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Me and Raging definately annihalated shoulders tonight, they hurt so bad they ached. Shoulders are leaning up, midsection still pissin me off but im eating a crapload of carbs, easily 300-400 a day which for me is rediculous. Weight back up to 200.5 so i fluctuate like mad i guess. Strength is picking up a little, really been working on my bicep peaks too.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Me and Raging definately annihalated shoulders tonight, they hurt so bad they ached. Shoulders are leaning up, midsection still pissin me off but im eating a crapload of carbs, easily 300-400 a day which for me is rediculous. Weight back up to 200.5 so i fluctuate like mad i guess. Strength is picking up a little, really been working on my bicep peaks too.
    listen hoe!! YOU EAT WHAT I COOK!!!

shoulders are looking good though...keep it up homie..
  29. Registered User

Have you had any fever blisters on the blueprint? I did, but any no2 boosters do it to me if I don't take an equal amount of lysine.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

What it be J! :bb3:

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 11:37 PM