My Sustain alpha, phyto-test,primal male, and blueprint log!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys here it is. This is PCT so to speak, been off for about a week now i think maybe 2, i cant remember haha.

Anyways training is going great even after i hurt my back, so squats and deadlifts are for now on the back burner. I train with Ragingfcktard ( his name on here ) and we definately kill it and are always doing new things or mixing things up, so my training is definately the best its been since i can remember.

My supps ill be using will be Sustain Alpha, phyto-test, Primal Male, and Blue print. Those are the main ones, others are Pslin, No-Shotgunv3, anabolic pump, fish oil, NoXidant, CLA, Hemotropin, GNCs isomer e ( similar to Primordials i believe ), extra extra vit c.

Im sitting around 200-205 depending on how much ive eaten or what time of the day it is. I plan on bulking cleanly until January 1st. Im hoping i can be a solid/clean 210 and if i could get 215 id be stoked, but i wont put on sloppy weight. Im eating clean for the most part, and ive been lucky AP along with CLA is keeping the fat off.

Im dosing everything as stated on the labels, ive been on primal male for a week and a day, started sustain alpha, phyto-test, hemotropin today, and will start blue print tomorrow.

Training split usualy goes like this:

Monday: Back
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: shoulders
Thursday: Arms
Friday: Legs

Me and Fcktard sometimes train alone but we usualy are on the same page so it works out well.

Todays workout was Back, kinda sucked, pump wasnt there, fullness was lacking, strength was ok but we still got in and kicked it out.

Raging feel free to post your thoughts, this goes for everyone else as well, thoughts, opinions, questions.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome back my floridian comrade!

I'm in on this bad boy for sure. I should be back in the greater tampa area by the beginning of august......WOOT, WOOT! :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trauma1 again!!!

Its good to be back bro! Ohhhhh snapp T1 almost in the house!! :lol:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Anyways training is going great even after i hurt my back, so squats and deadlifts are for now on the back burner.
we're gonna need a backhoe to get all that sand out of your vagina...you wouldn't even need all this pct if you would just regularly change you tampon...:jaw:...that just happened!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we're gonna need a backhoe to get all that sand out of your vagina...you wouldn't even need all this pct if you would just regularly change you tampon...:jaw:...that just happened!

Hahahaha :lol: Mr. I got Jokes over here! Isnt it time for you to be eating again? The way i see it you still got 25lbs to go to catch me! :bruce1:

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha :lol: Mr. I got Jokes over here! Isnt it time for you to be eating again? The way i see it you still got 25lbs to go to catch me! :bruce1:
:aargh:you dik. you just keep calling me small...like pouring gas on a fire! stay tuned for my log "how i got bigger than GT". i'll let you guess what forum i'm putting it in.

you still planning on running a 'p'pct you twat?!?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
SubD. Interesting combo that should be quite effective at bringin' da ballz back.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:aargh:you dik. you just keep calling me small...like pouring gas on a fire! stay tuned for my log "how i got bigger than GT". i'll let you guess what forum i'm putting it in.

you still planning on running a 'p'pct you twat?!?
Hahaha, its my evil way of motivating you to keep doing what your doing!

Yea i got all the stuff in today so its officialy started.

Welcome Mattikus! Yea ive used regular sustain before with great luck, and this is even better. I have dermacrine as well since i bought the lean muscle stack but im gonna wait on running that for a while.

I feel that when i sweat im already smelling like maple syrup from the fenugreek! :lol:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed if we can get a detailed description of your application method and locations ;)

For a sec I thought this was a Dermacrine + Sustain, but I'm still interested in the PCT aspect since a buddy of mine just started sustain for pct too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed if we can get a detailed description of your application method and locations ;)

For a sec I thought this was a Dermacrine + Sustain, but I'm still interested in the PCT aspect since a buddy of mine just started sustain for pct too.

I may end up using dermacrine in the log after about 4-6 weeks but im not sure yet as i wanna give the non-hormonals a good chance. I also may have a surprise coming, ive got 8mgs of PegMGF on the way that i may be using with the natty products! :bruce1:

So far today diets been on point getting them cals in baby oh yea!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tonight was chest. Friggin killed it! Took an AP, Pslin, and a insulean K then downed 75gms carbs and 50gms protein, then the same amount after but no pslin or ap. Worked out pretty good!

Pump was huge , strength still suckin but it will get there.

Ive eaten a ton of cals today so hopefully the pump keeps getting better and better. Definately feel fuller though. Also Phyto-test taste is growing on me lol.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
sorry farting in your face during abs today...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We mixed it up and did arms/traps/abs tonight. As you can see raging decided to fart in my face! Thanks bro! lol

We killed arms and traps, 75gms carbs with a pslin is definately the trick!

I weighed in at 196, why im not so sure. I ate a lot of cals today. So far ive eaten 4 solid meals outside of my pre workout shake, with atleast 450 cals at each meal. Im starting to always be hungry and i feel like i can eat 25 mins after im done eating a meal.

I guess if im losing some fat i wont complain but i hopefully am not losing muscle lol.

Sustain alpha is being applied to upper chest,shoulders,arms,legs,and calves area.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and calves.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good buddy!

I forgot to tell you.....my sister-in-law bought a house in St. Pete.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Damn expensive but great looking PCT.:clap2: What did your cycle consist of? Good luck with your PCT too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good buddy!

I forgot to tell you.....my sister-in-law bought a house in St. Pete.

Oh did she? I like St. Pete :)..

Thanks UNC im really enjoying it. The cycle was actualy all over the place to be honest, kinda shitty. I started with some Mdien, and a pulse of SD, all supporting supps were used btw, but anxiety and depression for some reason kicked in, so i dropped them, and hopped into a mmv2 to sort of end it. I was on the mdien and sd for about 3 weeks though, enough for some good shutdown. I was at my heaviest at about 207. Then when i added in MMV2 i started to recomp and go to about 202-205.

Im taking tonight off though, havnt eaten to much today, some ephedra killed my appetite. Taken everything as normal today, libido and boys are back for sure. But like i said ive been in pct for a week and a couple days prior to adding in this log.

Tomorrow will be shoulders and legs, or just shoulders, or just legs whatever me and raging decide to do!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very solid stack. I like the GH related info on the blueprint as well as the nutrient partitioning aspects of agatamine (sp? lol).

I wish NP or somewhere would sell that stuff in bulk. It would be a hot item I bet...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very solid stack. I like the GH related info on the blueprint as well as the nutrient partitioning aspects of agatamine (sp? lol).

I wish NP or somewhere would sell that stuff in bulk. It would be a hot item I bet...

Yea so far havnt noticed much from the agmatine but im not really sure as to what im looking for on it. Im also on hemotropin which has GHRP2 in it along with many other goodies, so sleep right now is pretty decent i must say, very deep, almost dont wanna wake up. Recovery time has definately increased. Appetite btw is thru the roof when i dont take any ephedra.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Blueprint before, and liked it. Noticed long lasting pumps, more energy, and a slight feeling of well being. I think it is kind of an anti-oxidant-body regulator-type of supp. I'm not sure about "the holy grail of supps" claim though.. The hemotropin looks like a cheaper version of VPX's Hemogex which I also kinda like. Definitely can't hurt to have in PCT.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried Blueprint before, and liked it. Noticed long lasting pumps, more energy, and a slight feeling of well being. I think it is kind of an anti-oxidant-body regulator-type of supp. I'm not sure about "the holy grail of supps" claim though.. The hemotropin looks like a cheaper version of VPX's Hemogex which I also kinda like. Definitely can't hurt to have in PCT.

I am definately getting the longer pumps slightly, i notice when i raise my arm it pumps quicker and harder. Hemotropin puts me in a coma like state but i have noticed quicker recovery.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
finally getting around to using primal male i see. something to watch out for-first 2 weeks i was on it i was an angry sob, even had a temper tantrum or 2. good news is by the end of bottle i was mellowed out real nice. sort of a jeckyll/hyde kind of thing for me. overall i liked it, but i sure pissed some people off the first 2 weeks,lol.:thumbsup:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
finally getting around to using primal male i see. something to watch out for-first 2 weeks i was on it i was an angry sob, even had a temper tantrum or 2. good news is by the end of bottle i was mellowed out real nice. sort of a jeckyll/hyde kind of thing for me. overall i liked it, but i sure pissed some people off the first 2 weeks,lol.:thumbsup:

Its so funny you said that. Today is the end of week 2 and i must say that i have been one pissy SOB today. Everything and everyone is making me angry. People on the road, people talking to me, just everything. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its so funny you said that. Today is the end of week 2 and i must say that i have been one pissy SOB today. Everything and everyone is making me angry. People on the road, people talking to me, just everything. lol
i didn't do it!!!!!!:head:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me and Raging definately annihalated shoulders tonight, they hurt so bad they ached. Shoulders are leaning up, midsection still pissin me off but im eating a crapload of carbs, easily 300-400 a day which for me is rediculous. Weight back up to 200.5 so i fluctuate like mad i guess. Strength is picking up a little, really been working on my bicep peaks too.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
Me and Raging definately annihalated shoulders tonight, they hurt so bad they ached. Shoulders are leaning up, midsection still pissin me off but im eating a crapload of carbs, easily 300-400 a day which for me is rediculous. Weight back up to 200.5 so i fluctuate like mad i guess. Strength is picking up a little, really been working on my bicep peaks too.
listen hoe!! YOU EAT WHAT I COOK!!! :whip:

shoulders are looking good though...keep it up homie..:head:

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Have you had any fever blisters on the blueprint? I did, but any no2 boosters do it to me if I don't take an equal amount of lysine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What it be J! :bb3:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What it be J! :bb3:
ok, about the new avatar. i hate the pats, but at least the sox beat the yank's. GO COLTS!!!:duel:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, about the new avatar. i hate the pats, but at least the sox beat the yank's. GO COLTS!!!:duel:
Go SOX! :)

Oh what a season we have ahead of us. :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No cold sores yet or anything to note on agmatine.

Things are going good, appetite is still up, still getting them cals in! Cant wait for my PegMGF to get here!! Rest days today and tomorrow.

I have a funeral to goto tomorrow, a close riding buddy of mine passed away riding at the beginning of the week. Just goes to show how quickly things can change.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No cold sores yet or anything to note on agmatine.

Things are going good, appetite is still up, still getting them cals in! Cant wait for my PegMGF to get here!! Rest days today and tomorrow.

I have a funeral to goto tomorrow, a close riding buddy of mine passed away riding at the beginning of the week. Just goes to show how quickly things can change.
I'm sorry to hear J, my condolences buddy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
losing friends is a real biitch!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words guys!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Have you had any fever blisters on the blueprint? I did, but any no2 boosters do it to me if I don't take an equal amount of lysine.
I think you have to have the herpes simplex virus for this to be a normal occurrence.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words guys!
My condolences. I have lost a few friends over the years and it never gets any easier.

How is the HemoTrophin treating you? I'm getting some HemoTest in the mail tomorrow to try out. They seem like they'd make a great pair.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
I think you have to have the herpes simplex virus for this to be a normal occurrence.
by looking at GT's track record its safe to say he's infected. :toofunny:

by looking at the time you can tell i took the day off from the gym and took my m1d mmv2 too late...wired and cranky. deadlifts tomorrow should straighten me out you down?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My condolences. I have lost a few friends over the years and it never gets any easier.

How is the HemoTrophin treating you? I'm getting some HemoTest in the mail tomorrow to try out. They seem like they'd make a great pair.

Hemotropin so far is treating me good i must say. Sleep is much more rested. Its always hard for me to get up in the morning so i didnt really expect this to change.

Also i did some entirely stupid things over the weekend ( i wont say what, altho raging knows ) but i wasnt able to workout today. My neck is swollen, and i think i froze my vocal cords. Stupid stupid me. Hoepfully this clears up in a few days.

Hahah Ragin can kiss my ass, he knows i got that damn virus from him! Hes such a hoe these days! :lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:lol: :lol:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taken the last 5 days off, gonna get back tomorrow. Finally my problems have passed, still talking kinda weird but the pain is gone. I was also off all supps so im gonna start those back up again.

Im thinking about scooping up some diesel test and replacing Primal Male with that, and a kilo of BCAAs along with some glutamine and pouring a nice amount in a gallon jug and sip it all day. Id be set!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so i SHOULD be working out sunday. Changes to note in my supp regimen.

Green buldge before workout
White blood before workout
No more primal male
Agmatine still used in the am
Sustain still used at night
SANS tight hardcore will be used to shed some fat, cardio may be incorporated as well.

I cant wait to get me some SLIN so i can use that along with AP to kinda guage em both.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Phyto test like instantly makes me hungry i swear. I like it though.

Im pretty amped right now, tight hardcore has some good energy stim properties, for me anyways. Im gonna hit a lil of everything today outside of legs and back. I may end up just doing a crapload of flies for chest too since we hit chest on tuesdays.

Ill be back with the outcome!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I must say i had a nice workout, i did like 6-7 sets of flies for chest, some trap work, some bicep isolation exercises and some shoulder work as well. Pump was rediculous, ive never used magnesium creatine before so im not sure if its that or what but after traps the blood flow was so sick that my head started to like ache.. Not like a headache just like blood was seriously pumpin, jaw is pretty pumped too since i was chewing on some gum.

Tomorrow will be back and tris. We are switching our split to a 2 on 1 off regime to get some more rest days. So it will look something like this.

Monday: Back/tris/traps
Tuesday: Chest/Bis ( we may change this if our tris are to sore to make for a good chest workout)
Wednesday: off
Thursday: Shoulders/traps
Friday: Legs

We might switch up tuesday and friday which would seem more logical and then we also have legs early in the week so our hormones are going crazy, also switch it up so our bodies have a little shock.

Im cleaning up the diet, going for a little recomp, shed some fat, stay of hormones hahaha, and then make a nice bulk in the next couple months. Im hopin the PMGF gets here soon, maybe run a low dose of IGF with it. Who knows, just throwin ideas out.

-GT

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet was definately cleaner today then it has been in id say a good 2 months. Still weighing in at about 199 after a couple meals and 30 mins of cardio.

Then me and Raging went back and killed back and tris, swollee upp!!! :bb3:

Still feeling strong, pump was decent and stamina was nice.

Tomorrow is legs we gonna killl it!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH was pretty good. Find your sweet spot, mine was 5 tabs and prepare to drink a ton of water. I have a friend who just started using Sustain, not sure how its going yet but he seems to like the smell and has no red rash yet !

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DTH was pretty good. Find your sweet spot, mine was 5 tabs and prepare to drink a ton of water. I have a friend who just started using Sustain, not sure how its going yet but he seems to like the smell and has no red rash yet !

Yea im holding off for now. My next NP order will be Kilo BCAAs, 2 bottles X-factor, 1 bottle DTH. Keepin it natty and pushing the limits baby! Oh yea! :bb3: