eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established

Woohoo so it finally came and the postage was $6.66 :run:
I'm not sure if I should take it now with those numbers associated :run:

OK, joking ;)

To remind you of my application:
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)
I'm always waking up at least 2 times per night and sometimes 5 times per night. Got a new mattress cover and pillow that helped make my bed more comfortable but still waking up a lot. I also just started a new job which requires me to get up about 1.5 hrs earlier than I have been in the past and I'm not getting as much sleep as I need. I'm probably going to be moving closer to work but not exactly soon. I really can use all the help I can get to remain asleep for the entire night. I've tried PowerFULL and ZMA and they both work pretty well for making me tired and making it easier to fall asleep.
I previously looked into ZMK because it's advantages over ZMA and the price seem right. Unfortunately the last order I made at np I couldn't get it because it was sold out.

So that was about 2 weeks ago and I still hate getting up at 6:30 because I'm really not able to get a full 8 hrs at least half of the nights it seems. Sometimes I'm just not tired especially Sunday night and come Monday morning I'm pretty tired. I guess that's probably the same for most people, although on the weekends I only "sleep in" until 8:00 AM so I don't throw off my rhythm too much.

I'll be trying out the sublingual dosing of Somnidren GH because it smells and tastes not too bad at all and hits me faster than ingesting it. I'll be taking this probably Sunday-Thursday nights so that I'm getting the doses for the night before Mon-Fri and will take Friday night and Saturday night off because the instructions say 5 days on, 2 off.

I'm used to taking ZMA so I will be very interested in trying out ZMK for the first time. I'll be taking that as instructed which is 30-40 mins before bed @ 4 caps.

Tonight will be my first dose so I'll post my initial thoughts tomorrow evening.

Thanks again to all the people at MST for this opportunity.

Last edited:
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Looks good...even if you DID copy and paste from Borobulker ;)

Subbed.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
If you are having problems sleeping, Somnidren GH and ZMK are awesome. Ive taken both products for several months now and I consistently have awesome sleep. I haven't noticed anything new physique, or strength wise, but it is nice knowing that your going to sleep hard every night naturally. Just my two cents...sorry to hijack!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Looks good...even if you DID copy and paste from Borobulker ;)

Subbed.
ROFL, I didn't even really notice what you were talking about until now when I looked at the image more carefully.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
That's what I get when I try and quickly post a log late at night.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
So my first dose was last night. I stayed up a bit late too and I didn't feel too bad today. I did feel like I was a little more relaxed while trying to fall asleep. When I say that I mean that my muscles seemed to be more relaxed and my body felt heavier. I think for the first night it was pretty good. I was already really tired last night. Still woke up I think 2 times but overall was pretty good.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Argh, last night was going good and then my dad starts yelling at my brother at 4:30 AM. I'm trying to sleep here FFS!! I did get back to sleep within about 30 mins max.

I got to bed around 10:30 and got up at 6:30. Right around 8 hrs but not a full 8 hrs solid. Tonight I will try to get to bed at 10PM.

Overall energy today was not bad, I've certainly been more tired before. Hopefully tonight will be better. I also can't wait until I can buy a new organic latex bed. They look really good and should last for a long time without poking any springs in me because there aren't any. Basically it's all natural latex rubber and no off gassing like those memory foam beds.

Today was my off day from the gym and tomorrow is back so I hope to get some decent sleep tonight for that. My back is actually pretty good now so I might try fairly light deads tomorrow. I haven't done that for about a month and a half.

Supps have now changed since my application because I'm through with them for now. I was taking Recreate, Drive, DCP but now those are all dropped because I need to take a break from it.

My diet really never changes except occasionally I'll throw in some lean beef. Mainly why I don't eat it more is that it's hard to take it to work. My cooler is already crammed full of stuff for the day. I pack 4 chicken breasts in a container for the protein.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Ive noticed that Somnidren doesnt do anything if I don't take it on a pretty empty stomach

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Ive noticed that Somnidren doesnt do anything if I don't take it on a pretty empty stomach
This is why the directions for these products call for an empty stomach. The product is bringing you to a relaxed state and faster REM sleep and your release of GH completely revolves around the amount of food resting in your gut when you lay down for bed.

Hope that helped a bit

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I've moved my last meal earlier so now I wait at least 1.5 hrs before taking it. My last meal is 250g cottage cheese which only has about 10g carbs and also I don't think lactose has much affect on insulin response does it?

Do you think there's any problem taking Somnidren(sublingually) and ZMK with peanut butter?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I've moved my last meal earlier so now I wait at least 1.5 hrs before taking it. My last meal is 250g cottage cheese which only has about 10g carbs and also I don't think lactose has much affect on insulin response does it?

Do you think there's any problem taking Somnidren(sublingually) and ZMK with peanut butter?
Eating with these products is negating what they can truly do for you. You GH release will be much greater using these products on an empty stomach than it ever was prior not using these products at all and eating before bed.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Even just 2 tbsp peanut butter? I thought only the carbs would affect GH release? Somnidren would get in my blood fast through the sublingual method and ZMK would still be absorbed well I thought. If not I can change it around some more.

I will update more tonight on my experiences so far.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Even just 2 tbsp peanut butter? I thought only the carbs would affect GH release? Somnidren would get in my blood fast through the sublingual method and ZMK would still be absorbed well I thought. If not I can change it around some more.

I will update more tonight on my experiences so far.
I don't recommend any food to be taken with S-GH or ZMK. 2 tbl spoons of pb still has roughly 6g of carbs and 16g of fat. The fat would inhibit GH secretion just as much as an insulin spike.

I personally think that people who eat before bed are stunting their gains in a big way. Food before sleep in NOT ANABOLIC like some supplement companies promoting nighttime protein will tell you to sell product. Food in the stomach before bed will inevitably alter neuro transmitter ratios needed for proper sleep and GH release. Food before bed will keep GH from being released and quickly slow down your recovery even though the food source may be protein.

I would eat your cottage cheese (You can add the PB with the cottage cheese if need be) at least an hour (preferably longer) before ingesting ZMK and then take your S-GH sublingually about 20 minutes before hitting the pillow.

You should feel your muscles recovering roughly 24 hours faster than usual after being on this stack for about 2 weeks.

Hope this helps a little.

Keep up the good work!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I didn't realize that fat would inhibit GH release. I'll just move that with my cottage cheese then. I'm eating my cottage cheese around 8:30 and then taking the supps around 10 or 10:30 so that should be good.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Updates on sleeping.

So even though I was taking a little PB with the supps it still worked well I think both Wed and Thurs nights. I got to bed at 10PM those nights and fell asleep really fast. A lot of time it would take me 1 hr to get to sleep but I'd say I was asleep within 1/2 hr. Last night I had a weird dream about zombies lol. I guess that could count as strange since I don't normally dream about that sort of thing.

Tonight and tomorrow night will be my off days for Somnidren. Will start back up Sunday night.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Matt. I always know the answers to the questions, I just don't know how to phrase them nearly half as well as you do :)

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Thursday last week was pretty good doing back. Did deads for 195 lbs, didn't want to push it cause I hurt my back about 1.5 months ago. I think I lifted a little more on chest pulls, just about 5 lbs more but that's a start.

Today was great. I took Somnidren and ZMK last night. While I didn't take it early enough, I took it about only 10-15 mins before going to bed so once I hit the sac I wasn't quite as tired. It must have kicked in though because today I was really awake. Usually I'm grabbing the coffee as soon as I get to work but I really didn't feel like I needed it at all.

When I woke up I felt I could have kept sleeping for a long while as I was still dead tired. But after waking up I was pretty energetic which was great.

My brother is an insomniac so I gave him 4 ZMK and 3 Abyss to see if that helps at all. Just one dose of ZMK and 2 doses Abyss but I want to get him to try it to see if it helps him. He also has a bad back(doc. says just muscular) so that causes a lot of the sleep problems.

So far I haven't noticed anything huge in the lifts or anything but definitely feeling more energy in the afternoons around 3-4PM. Usually I would start to be pretty tired around this time but I'm not quite as tired.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday and today were great as well. Tuesday I had lots of energy and same with today. Still waking up really tired but once I wake up more I'm not tired.

Dumb brother didn't even take the ZMK I tried to give him so no updated on whether or not that worked.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Not noticing anything in terms of strength or endurance yet but it's only been about 1 week. Definitely getting much better sleep though.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
looking good eating. I noticed some strength gains during week 2. This stuff works better the longer I am on it I think. Kinda like snowballing effect. Keep up the pace man!

BTW i probably dont eat anything myself for 2-4 hours before taking somnidren GH an ZMK. Eating before bed means I have to poop all the earlier in the morning -.-

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Zero. I can definitely see that I'm going to want this product some more. Damn you Deuce!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Zero. I can definitely see that I'm going to want this product some more. Damn you Deuce!
haha I apologize for my company having effective products ;)

Matt will be happy to hear this though :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Not noticing anything in terms of strength or endurance yet but it's only been about 1 week. Definitely getting much better sleep though.

In the next week to 10 days you'll start seeing your recovery time pick up by about 24 hours and your strength will start to pick up a little. S-GH is definately a cumulative product. The longer you use it the better it works.

I'm glad to see you are getting good sleep results thus far.

Keep up the great work.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Friday was great. At the gym I wasn't tiring out much at all but I still kept my workout about the same as normal. I felt I could have kept going a while longer but I already work out late enough and getting in another meal early enough before bed I have to cut it off. Still worked out for 1 hr weights and 30 mins cardio after.

Friday night and Saturday night were just ZMK and I had good sleep. Although last night I had to eat closer to bed because I went to see a movie that ended around 10:45 PM.

Tonight I'll be taking Somnidren GH again. I think I noticed that my legs recovered a little faster than normal. Usually they're still somewhat sore until Thursday or even Friday after working out Sunday but this week it seemed less sore than normal.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
looking great in here! a little late, but better late than never, eh? ;) if ya have any questions and you're uncomfortable asking matt or chuck 'cause they're teh ghey feel free to hit me with a pm anytime ;). it looks like you have everything down so far, though!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Had a great leg workout today. I was very fully of energy for the workout. Somnidren GH in T-3 hrs.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
looking great in here! a little late, but better late than never, eh? ;) if ya have any questions and you're uncomfortable asking matt or chuck 'cause they're teh ghey feel free to hit me with a pm anytime ;). it looks like you have everything down so far, though!

haha damn...thats some cold sh...tuff.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Report for Monday and Tuesday:

So my 8-9 hrs Friday and Saturday night was really great but of course come Sunday night I can't get to sleep that early. I got up at 8 AM Saturday and Sunday and have to get up at 6:30 AM during the week.
So come Monday I'm pretty tired because I couldn't get to sleep Sunday night even with the ZMK and Somnidren.

Tuesday was a little better but I had to stay up a bit late Monday night so I didn't get enough sleep as I should have. My energy during my workouts was ok though.

My legs were insanely sore both Monday and Tuesday following Sunday's workout and as of today they're still a little sore but not bad. Probably tomorrow they will be pretty well recovered.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Report for Thursday and Friday

Thursday was back day. Still a little groggy when I wake up but I got to bed a little earlier both nights so I did have a good sleep. My legs were totally not sore on Thursday which is probably about 24 hrs better than before. Lifts were up a little on a few things but nothing huge. Stamina during the workout was good though.

Friday(today) was shoulders. Did a good workout and left work early so I had a little more time for workout and got home earlier than normal. Strength very good and energy very good throughout the day as well. I went to sleep early Thurs. night so I got a good nights sleep. I think I even got some extra reps during my shoulder workout today which is great.

Wednesday is going to suck because I have to get up around 4:30 AM for work to go to the border and get a USA work VISA :(

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Also I forgot to mention very vivid dream early this morning all about flying which is something I really want to get into.

For some reason I was on an island in a plane and an islander strings a phone line to my seat so I can call home. But then the plane takes off so I can't use the phone anyways. LOL it was weird.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The dreams alone are almost worth it, I am tempted to start writing things down every morning so I can use them for my writing career!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thats not such a bad idea Zero. I felt that I wanted to become an author for a very long time. The problem is that all my writing's are from personal experience and I fear after long...people would bore of hearing about me. That's why I used to write all the lyrics for the band I was in for 3 years. I can write all about myself then and it doesn't make people sick of hearing it because a song is only but 4 minutes long or so ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
lol, I don't write about myself personally, I hate it. I have a nack for writing vibrant emotions and describing a pallet of feelings and descriptions effectively. When I used to write papers for my ex for her English class she got great comments from the prof :) Most of my writing can center around fictional stories that usually aren't so fictional, but interpretations of a real life event turned into another form. Kind of like the Chronicles of Narnia is based off the Bible type of deal. But mine isnt spiritual, I am a war kinda guy :) bang bang :thumbsup:

Eating what do you eat when you wake up? I used to get groggy starting off with the stack, but I eat some oatmeal and a protien shake and I am good by the time I get to work.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I eat scrambled eggs and oatmeal with usually blueberries mixed in to the oatmeal. I'm ok in about an hour its just right when I wake up and for a little while I still usually feel like I could have kept sleeping.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I eat scrambled eggs and oatmeal with usually blueberries mixed in to the oatmeal. I'm ok in about an hour its just right when I wake up and for a little while I still usually feel like I could have kept sleeping.
I am the same way and I have started to force myself to fire off 50 pushups and 50 situps when I wake up. It rev's my metabolism for the day, and it kills off the groggy feeling.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
The last few nights I couldn't remember any of my dreams the next day. I got nice long sleep Fri-Sat-Sun since today is a day off(Monday holiday) and no work :D

Does anyone notice a slight libido boost from this stuff? I sure do but it might be just that it was suppressed somewhat from poor sleep.

Tomorrow night will suck balls since I have to get up at around 4:30 AM to leave for the border to apply for a US work VISA :( Maybe I'll be so zonked out I'll sleep though my alarm :D At least I get to leave work earlier once I get back but still this is going to suck.

Today I was going to skip my workout since it was a holiday but instead I just moved my Tues workout to today(Monday) which will probably work out better anyways so maybe I can try and get to sleep early Tuesday night.

Last night I wasn't all that tired when it came time take ZMK and Somnidren but about 20-30 mins after I took it I was really tired. So it's working well for me even if I'm not tired at the time, it seems to do the trick.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday night wasn't that good. You know when you know you have to get up so you keep waking up instead of sleeping until the alarm goes off? Well I kept doing that. I was falling asleep most of the day but in the afternoon I was done early from work so I went out to pick a bunch of blueberries. After that and being outside for a few hours I wasn't too tired at all.

Wednesday night was great though and I felt so good Today. I was extra tired for sure but slept through most of the night. Had lots of energy today.

Lifts were up a little bit today for back. Nothing huge but I did db rows with 100s fairly easily. Going to bed now!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Friday was shoulders and energy was good. I did some new exercises and more sets especially rear delts. My delts were just swole after that workout. I wish they could always stay that huge.

Overall I'm still doing much better for quality of sleep. Dreams are not always vivid but they are more than usual. I am getting around 7-8 hrs sleep during the week for most nights and about 8-9 on Friday & Saturday nights.

Today I did legs and did a little heavier and a few extra reps I think this time compared to last week. I didn't do any squats like usual but I did mostly leg press instead.

From last week's leg workout, I noticed a definite decrease in recovery time. It seemed around 24 hrs or so like everyone else notices.

I'm getting close to the end of the log and running out of stuff :( but these guys at MST have definitely hooked me on this stuff. Not like it's physically addictive but I love the better sleep for sure. The Somnidren + ZMK combo is definitely better than ZMA and ZMK by itself is definitely better than ZMA as well. You don't have to worry about becoming dependent on this stuff really. The only thing is you will keep wanting to take it! The only thing I would like to see is a much bigger tub of Somnidren.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha well if your only issue with the product is that you want it in a larger size...then I love this feedback ;)

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I can't say I have any complains except I'm almost out!!

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
I'm officially out of both ZMK and Somnidren. It's been a few days since my last Somnidren dose and I wanted to notice the difference between on and off. Last dose I took was Saturday night and I took a double dose. Sunday I did 45 lbs more on the leg press than the previous week.

I'm now back on ZMA for the moment until I get more of the goods but so far the last 2 nights I've noticed:
Harder to fall asleep in a timely manner. This takes much more time as it did before starting ZMK and Somnidren.
A little more tired than usual today & yesterday. Granted Sunday night I didn't get to sleep as early because sleeping in 1.5 hrs longer on the weekend really affects how easily I can get to sleep Sunday. Also, yesterday I was gone all day working. Left my house at 8 AM, worked 9-5 PM, had pilot ground school 6-9 PM, got home around 9:30 PM. Even still, falling asleep was not as easy.

Marked results from taking ZMK and Somnidren for about 4 weeks:
Much easier to fall asleep.
More energy throughout the day.
Decreased recovery time of around 24 hrs less than normal.
Gained about 4 lbs.
Slightly stronger in legs and back exercises.

I would like to say thank you to MST for providing me this product to test out. You definitely have me sold on the effectiveness of this combination.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm officially out of both ZMK and Somnidren. It's been a few days since my last Somnidren dose and I wanted to notice the difference between on and off. Last dose I took was Saturday night and I took a double dose. Sunday I did 45 lbs more on the leg press than the previous week.

I'm now back on ZMA for the moment until I get more of the goods but so far the last 2 nights I've noticed:
Harder to fall asleep in a timely manner. This takes much more time as it did before starting ZMK and Somnidren.
A little more tired than usual today & yesterday. Granted Sunday night I didn't get to sleep as early because sleeping in 1.5 hrs longer on the weekend really affects how easily I can get to sleep Sunday. Also, yesterday I was gone all day working. Left my house at 8 AM, worked 9-5 PM, had pilot ground school 6-9 PM, got home around 9:30 PM. Even still, falling asleep was not as easy.

Marked results from taking ZMK and Somnidren for about 4 weeks:
Much easier to fall asleep.
More energy throughout the day.
Decreased recovery time of around 24 hrs less than normal.
Gained about 4 lbs.
Slightly stronger in legs and back exercises.

I would like to say thank you to MST for providing me this product to test out. You definitely have me sold on the effectiveness of this combination.

Great log, and great end results. Thanks so much for logging it for us, and i'm pumped that you love it!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
good log eating, glad you enjoyed it too. ZMK addicts!!!!