Adrenalean: An Epic Story of Fat Loss (sponsored)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established

Adrenalean

“Next Generation?” – No thanks. With Adrenalean™, Designer Supplements goes one step further and introduces the future of stimulating fat burners and carves its own niche in the weight loss industry both for competitive athletes, as well as the average individual aiming to shed some pounds. Adrenalean™ truly is the very best fat burning product designed to date as it is not simply a collection of stimulating compound aimed to make you “feel” like you’re losing weight, it actually helps you lose weight! Each individual component of the product has been carefully researched for effectiveness and the suitable dose, and has been combined with synergistic compounds that make Adrenalean™ unbeatable. Beginning with the Euphroamine™ formula, Designer Supplements introduces another potent fat loss ingredient to the industry in Arecoline. We then compliment this amazing ingredient with PEA and hordenine for enhanced mood and increased energy expenditure, quercetin to prolong the fat burning effect, and L-Huperzine A for its cholinergic focusing effects. The EvoSyn™ blend combines the tried and true caffeine with evodiamine, which naturally increases thermogenesis, and synephrine, which potently controls appetite.

*******************************​

Thanks to DS and haiz69 for giving me this opprotunity. This will be my first experience using a DS product, and ive got some high hope for it judging by the amount of respect that people on here give to DS. A little background: i have been recomping since the first of the year, and have dropped about 20 lbs so far, but id still like to drop about 10 more lbs so that when i begin my bulk in september, i can start in an already lean state. My goal for this log will be to drop around 10 lbs, while retaining most of my strength and muscle mass.
CURRENT
Height: 5'11"
Weight:180
BF%: 13-14
GOAL
Weight:170
BF%: 11-12

DIET
My diet is usually pretty dialed in, tho i do veer off course every now and then. However, for purpose of this log, and giving the best results possible to DS, i will be eating very very clean, cheating MAYBE once a week. By cheating, i mean some pizza, a gigantic plate of pasta (im italian), or some frozen yogurt.
My macro breakdown will be as follows.

200-230 grams of protein
150-180 (Training Days) / 80-100 (Non-Training Days) grams of carbohydrates
50-60 grams of fat

I tend to stick to around 4-5 meals a day. usually 5, but with my work, sometimes its not really possible to eat. not to mention my day to day at work is ALWAYS different.

TRAINING
Training will be a little different. Instead of isolating bodyparts throughout the week, ill be completing full body workout 3 times per week. Training days will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Cardio will be fasted morning cardio on off days. Sometimes i sleep in tho, in which case i do a run later in the day, or after i lift on training days. usually 20-30 minutes, interval style, done on an elliptical, or at 15% incline on a treadmill.

SUPPLEMENTS
Adrenalean: starting with the first few days at 2x2, then moving up according to how i feel.
Whey
Multi
EFA capsule (1 with each meal)
Xtend

The log will start tmrw. Ill be updating every other day. Ill have pics up tmrw or monday.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
Everyone Has This Hype About Adrenalean I Am A\takin It Right Now Been On Threee Weeks And Have Hardly Lost Anything I Lost 40 Lbs With Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

I Just Got In My Beta Alanine, Cissus, And Yohimibine In

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've got to hand it to Adrenalean. I love the significant focus and mood boost I get from it every time. Energy is up, and my mind is working real smoothly. I'm 150% attentive @ work, and it speeds up my metabolism and body heat to comfortable levels (ie. sweating is controllable).

With all these effects in mind, I would vouch for that the product could yield considerable weight loss/fat loss, but obviously it's also very much related to the diet and cardio program you're currently doing. Focus, energy and stamina is increased during cardio, and hence I can go longer and harder every time, resulting in more calories burned. So yes, Adrenalean can do what it advertises; burn fat, so Bigguy, was your diet and cardio really spot on ? Perhaps your stim tolerance is higher than others ? I must admit, I do use 3-4 caps when I take it. Sometimes 3 caps Adrenalean plus 1 cap Jet Fuel. Anything for variation . . You gotta find your sweet spot, and with Adrenalean, it'll be met regardless !

(sorry the rant/thread-stealer)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

had an awesome first day. very impressed with this product already. the appetite suppression was incredible. energy was clean, focus and mood were improved, and this was all at only 2x2. tmrw ill bump to 3x3.

6:20am 2 caps adrenalean
6:50am 2.5 scoops of pro complete 40
9:10am 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 2 servings skim milk
12:15pm supreme protein carb conscious bar
2:15pm 2 caps adrenalean
3:15 8 oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice
5:30 2 scoops pro complete 40

will be going to olive garden with my parents and girlfriend in a bit.

today was also a good day 1 with this product. i had to be at a customers house at 7am to install a fountain. i was instantly full of energy and focus within 10 minutes of taking the 2 caps. and i wasnt even really hungry when i ate my eggs and milk. more of just forced myself to eat because i needed food before i started work.

tmrw will be a training day. really anxious to see how i perform with this full body workout.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
diet

Bro I take

3 adrealeans at 430 am
Workout at 5 after weight training I play baseketball for 25 to 30 min.
After gym eat protein bar At 7
3 hours later I will eat like 6 eggs
2 and a half hours later. Lunch

I mean I origally started out at 263 at now I am at 229 in 4 months. 3 of the months I was on venom

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Bro I take

3 adrealeans at 430 am
Workout at 5 after weight training I play baseketball for 25 to 30 min.
After gym eat protein bar At 7
3 hours later I will eat like 6 eggs
2 and a half hours later. Lunch

I mean I origally started out at 263 at now I am at 229 in 4 months. 3 of the months I was on venom
with that kind of schedule, you would be losing a lot of muscle. are you trying to retain strength too, or just shooting for a certain weight regardless of what kind of mass you lose?

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
dieting

I am not tryin to get diesal I usually only do the baseketball 2 a week. I also play baseball on the weekends. I keep a good amout of muscle though. I am a pitcher I need good mobility

lector606

lector606

Awards
I've got to hand it to Adrenalean. I love the significant focus and mood boost I get from it every time. Energy is up, and my mind is working real smoothly. I'm 150% attentive @ work, and it speeds up my metabolism and body heat to comfortable levels (ie. sweating is controllable).

With all these effects in mind, I would vouch for that the product could yield considerable weight loss/fat loss, but obviously it's also very much related to the diet and cardio program you're currently doing. Focus, energy and stamina is increased during cardio, and hence I can go longer and harder every time, resulting in more calories burned. So yes, Adrenalean can do what it advertises; burn fat, so Bigguy, was your diet and cardio really spot on ? Perhaps your stim tolerance is higher than others ? I must admit, I do use 3-4 caps when I take it. Sometimes 3 caps Adrenalean plus 1 cap Jet Fuel. Anything for variation . . You gotta find your sweet spot, and with Adrenalean, it'll be met regardless !

(sorry the rant/thread-stealer)
Exactly.

I think that if you aren't losing from Adrenalean it's probably because when you started your weight loss initially, you made a diet/exercise routine that placed your net calories around what someone at your current weight would have. If you want to lose more fat now you need to either gain muscle, burn more calories through any medium (fatburner, more exercise, different type of exercise, etc) or decrease calories further.

Looking at the piece of your diet you posted I think that you might be undereating, but that's just me. Someone else with more experience could probably chime in.

I also apologize for the threadjack. Looking forward to seeing your impressions of Adrenalean rolandajoint. I really think it's a great product.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in for this one!

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
Question??????? For Haiz 69

Hey man i have about close to maybe two weeks left of adrenalean. I just receive my beta alanine, yohimibine. And cissus. I am gonna be takin the beta alanine before and after my work out as well as the yohimibine. How should I incorporate the adrenalean.? I am wondering if I should just take 6 a day and use it for one more week. What do u think bro? I can't really post my whole diet on here I am using a sidekick phone to do this

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

had class today 8-10. took a caffeine tab around 620 to do some hw before class. got into the gym around 12. i dosed 3 caps adrenalean 20 mins before workout, about an hour after my breakfast. had a truly awesome workout.

WORKOUT
Flat DB press 70lbs * 10 reps * 4 sets
-supersetted with diamond push ups at BW each for a set of 12 at a slow and steady speed.

rack pulls 225 *10 * 4
-supersetted with single leg standing calf raises with body weight 4 sets of 20

cable crunchs 160 * 20 * 5

standing ez bar curls 70 * 10 * 4 (probably could have hit 275 but i forgot my versa grips)
-supersetted with wide grip reverse curls 40 * 12 * 4

rope pressdowns 160 * 12 * 4

leg extensions 115 * 15 * 4

leg curls 145 * 15 * 4

MEALS

620 am 1 vivarin caff tab
710 am 2 scoops pro complete 40 with multi
8-10am class
1030am 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 slices miltons whole wheat toast with a dab of butter and some cinnamon
1140am 3 caps adrenalean
12pm workout
200pm 8 oz chicken breast, with 1/4 cup organic pasta sauce and a little bit of mozzarella cheese, 2 slices miltons whole wheat toast
530pm 8 oz chicken breast, 1/4 cup organic pasta sauce, 2 tbsp natty pb
7pm 3 caps adrenalean
dinner with my gf at an amazing italian restaraunt called C&O's in marina del rey. will be ordering a salad with some chicken, or maybe a beef or chicken plate with veggies.

NOTES
had a fantastic day with this. diet was good, workout was good. appetite wasnt really there, most likely from the adrenalean. im finding it a lot easier to eat less food with this product than with recreate. energy and mood have been solid all day long. experience in the gym was to me about as good as RPM, and that name is a lot to live up to in terms of pre-workout energy.

tmrw ill be waking up to do some morning cardio. probably jog to the university down the street and do some 400m sprints around the track, with a 400m slow jog in between each for rest. will update again on wed.

PS. I SPORTED MY DS BLUE TANK AT THE GYM TODAY. WORD haha

Last edited:
rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established

took this today. weighed in at 179 today. cool beans. ill do a full update tmrw night.

Bigguy851

Bigguy851

Awards
adrenalean kicked my a$$ today

Ok ill admit today I took 3 adrenalean before my workout with some beta alanine and 3 caps of yohimibine, and after my workout 2 grams of beta alanine and 3 caps of yohimbine. And at 1 pm I took 3 more adrenalean. Today I think I had so much energy I did about 5 sets of 20 pushups today on my lunch break and still had time to eat. I weighed in at 230 lbs today 4 months ago I started at 264 so progress is coming along. I only do this fitness stuff to stay in shape for basebal season I am in right now

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill admit today I took 3 adrenalean before my workout with some beta alanine and 3 caps of yohimibine, and after my workout 2 grams of beta alanine and 3 caps of yohimbine. And at 1 pm I took 3 more adrenalean. Today I think I had so much energy I did about 5 sets of 20 pushups today on my lunch break and still had time to eat. I weighed in at 230 lbs today 4 months ago I started at 264 so progress is coming along. I only do this fitness stuff to stay in shape for basebal season I am in right now
Bro, start your own log. :whip:

Roland, looking good bro. Make those after pics something to marvel! subbed.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Quit shittting on peoples' threads. START YOUR OWN.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, I've got to come clean, too .. yesterday, I was high at work all day long ! Began my day with 3 caps Adrenalean + 1 cap JetFuel @ 6AM. Another 3 caps + 1 JetFuel @ 10.30 AM, and finally, another 2 caps Adrenalean + 1 JetFuel @ 2.30PM. My mood and focus was above and beyond. Adrenalean is the smoothest stim/fat burner I've ever used. Sense of wellbeing is unforgettable. Confident booster. My biggest regret is not taking severe advantage of the $19.99/bottle sale NutraPlanet had the other week. (LOVE the Designer Supplements hat, too! Missed out on the shirt, though .. . :aargh:)

BTW, I got my Yohimbine in the mail today. Starting tomorrow morning, 2 caps X three times daily.

lector606

lector606

Awards
DAY 2

PS. I SPORTED MY DS BLUE TANK AT THE GYM TODAY. WORD haha
You bastard.

I had that in my cart at nutra, went on vacation for a couple days, came back and the price had gone up and there were no more tanks lol.

Log looks good, really interested to see how the product turns out for you.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You bastard.

I had that in my cart at nutra, went on vacation for a couple days, came back and the price had gone up and there were no more tanks lol.

Log looks good, really interested to see how the product turns out for you.
I feel your pain . . :sick:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
I feel your pain . . :sick:
sorry guys. i placed the order maybe like a day before it ended too. and the excitement i felt when i opened the box and it was a AAA tank top. i buy those puppies 3 for 10 bucks at this little tshirt place in my town.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys. i placed the order maybe like a day before it ended too. and the excitement i felt when i opened the box and it was a AAA tank top. i buy those puppies 3 for 10 bucks at this little tshirt place in my town.
It is a great tank...

Glad to hear that Adrenalean is working so well for you! Your pic is great too...amazing progress from 260!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3
had a good day. did some cardio at night and it was pretty intense. focus was insane, energy was almost overwhelming, in a good way.

MEALS
now that i think about it i cant really remember what i ate yesterday.

eggs with mozzarella in the morning.
had a bowl of shredded wheat with skim milk for lunch.
2 scoops pro complete 40
35 mins cardio, a short, sweet, and pump inducing forearm workout. still kinda sore right now.
had 2 scoops of pro complete again after the gym with 2 tbsp natty pb.
wasnt a very good day for meals for meal. felt kinda lethargic and just kinda lazy. was home all day and did some hw and studied for a midterm.

umm not much to report. mood and appetite suppression were off the hook. energy was kind of counter acted by my laziness. did notice some good focus with my studying tho.

on another note, had a job interview with the us forest service. it is the technology and development branch, and they basically test and approve anything that is to set forth onto government property. they had design and build prototypes of tools to be used by the forest service. went really well, so i hope i can score the job.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4

DIET
710 am 2 scoops pro complete 40
midterm from 8-9am
910 am 3 caps adrenalean
920am 40 minute run around my campus, which is full of hills and such
11am 4 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, little bit of ketchup, 2 slices miltons whole wheat toast with some cinnamon
130pm 2 pork green chili tacos on whole wheat, low carb tortillas, with mozzarella cheese
4pm 2 caps adrenalean
5pm 2 caps adrenalean
520pm 2 scoops ON WHEY in water
540pm training
830pm 2 salmon rolls with brown rice instead of white rice, side of chicken breast, miso soup

TRAINING
incline db press 75lbs * 4 sets * 10 reps
-supersetted with supinated flies 10lbs weight

close grip rows 180 * 4 * 10
-supersetted with shrugs using 45 lb plates

squats 135 * 3 * 12, 185 * 2 * 10

cable crunches 160 * 5 * 20

hammer strength shoulder press machine 70 * 4 * 10
-immediately after did a tri set of front raises for 12 reps, bent lat raises for 12 reps, and lateral raises for 12 reps, using 10 lb plates

NOTES
i noticed a little strength decrease tonight. especially in my incline db press. usually i can do 90's for 3 sets of 6-10 reps. also in shoulders. tho i believe it is due to the tendonitis i have in my left bicep/front delt. definitely took it easy today tho. my run on campus was awesome. weather was beautiful. was probably about 3 miles.

PROGRESS
well im down to 178 so far. after the gym tonight, was still EXTREMELY pumped, and when i changed my shirt i could basically see the top 4, almost 5 abs, and a littttle bit of my obliques. was really happy. i think by the end i may have my top 4 abs showing without a pump haha.

thanks in advance DS for this awesome product. i know the results by the end will be awesome. and as silentbob said, i think i will be marvelling at the after pics.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. Don't fret too much about the lower strength level on those inclines, it could be a number of things, possibly even the fact that you had run.

Solid log so far - good luck with the ADRENALEAN.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5
day is kinda fuzzy to me now that im thinking back to it. i did go for a run at the university. my girlfriend and i did some turn and burns at the track for 4 laps. jogging the turns, sprinting the straights. finished in about 6.5 minutes. that was after we jogged a mile from my house to the track. then hit up the farmers market in downtown and walked back to my house after.

MEALS
breakfast was 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, and 2 slices whole wheat
had a muscle milk from VS about 3 hours later.
around 330 or 4 i had two cans of tuna (about 65 grams protein) mixed with 2 tbsps of mayo and some mustard.
after my run i had a supreme protein bar, and a salad.
before bed i had some mozzarella cheese wrapped in some deli ham.
adrenalean was dose 3 in the morning, and 4 before my cardio.

NOTES
appetite suppression was very noticeable. energy was good all day long, at work and during my cardio at the track.

DAY 6

went to ucla to hang with a buddy. worked out in their john wooden gym, which, if anyone has been there, knows its amazing. then went to the beach, and then.....saw dark knight in westwood. phenomenal. literally one of the most epic movies i had ever seen. and ledgers performance is nothing short of genius. and i also had a cheat meal. not too proud of it either, mainly cuz it was at a very bad time.

MEALS
10am 4 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 3/4 cup oats with cinnamon and sugar (about 4 grams)
1130am 3 caps adrenalean
12pm workout
215 pm supreme protein bar, glass of skim milk (was at my friends apt with limited food and such)
4pm sandwich from whole foods market. turkey with bacon, avocado, sun dried tomatoe spread, spinach on a whole wheat chiabatta bun (soo fcukin good)
545pm 3 caps adrenalean
630pm package of beef jerkey, package of cashews
12am **cheat meal** 4 eggs, 2 pancakes, and 2 sausages from dennys

WORKOUT

flat db press 80lbs * 4 sets * 10 reps
- 2 supersets with flat db flies at 35 lbs

ez bar curls 60lbs * 4 * 12
-supersetted with reverse straight bar curls 40lbs * 4 * 12

racks pulls 225lbs * 2 * 10, 275lbs * 3 * 10

cable wood chops 100 * 5 * 20 to each side
-supersetted with v bar cable pushdowns @ 150 * 5 * 12

NOTES

felt good energy all the way through the workout. ive also noticed a little boost of endurance during these supersetted full body workouts. appetite suppression was alright, except for at the end of the night. idk i was incredibly hungry and nothing sounded better than a huge meal from dennys. kinda sad i gave in to that kinda meal at midnight, but oh well. was my first cheat meal in a couple weeks so i feel i deserved one haha. its all good tho.

DAY 7

tried something different for dosing today. had to drive all day today at work. about 3 or 4 hours of driving, not all at the same time tho.

MEALS

850am 2 caps adrenalean
915am 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, mozzarella cheese
930am 2 caps adrenalean
1230pm supreme protein bar
330pm diced chicken breast with 2 tbsps organic pb
7pm 3 caps adrenalean
730 15 mins interval on the elliptical, then forearms and calves workout
9pm chicken burger with guacamole, bacon, monterey cheese, wrapped in lettuce with an iced tea
12am cottage cheese

WORKOUT
wide grip reverse curls on a straight bar 50lbs * 5 sets * 15 reps
-supersetted with behind the back wrist curls 100lbs * 5 * 12

heavy dumbell hold 120lbs * 2 sets * 20 second hold, 100 lbs * 2 sets * 20 second hold
-supersetted with db reverse curls 20lbs * 4 * 15

seated calf raises 90 lbs * 2 * 20, 135lbs * 3 * 15

stiff leg calf extensions on leg press 4 plates (2 each side) * 2 * 20

NOTES

everything was good today. even having to drive so long was easy with the engery and focus i had. i even forgot to eat after work. and went about 6 hours before eating. sucks, but i suppose it means adrenalean is working. whatever. had about 20 carbs today. and felt great. i still feel great. normally i feel kinda lethargic and hungry, but that wasnt the case at all today.

also, i will be using a different training split/regimen, and a different approach to my diet. ill be doing a carb cycling type diet. 3-4 days low, 3-4 days moderate to high. still high in protein, still moderate fat.

new training split will be a normal one
monday - chest
tuesday - legs
wednesday - arms, forearms
thursday - back, abs
friday - shoulders

cardio will be after my class on mon and wed which will be around 10 am. and before class i only have some whey. my real breakfast will come after the cardio. so its basically still in a glycogen depleted state. im hoping to grab some xtend or purple wraath in the next few days so i can use that for my fasted cardio. ive had the best results using that for fasted cardio and preserving strength and mass.

new regimen and diet will be put into effect on monday. monday-thurs will be low carbs. by this i mean about 50 grams or less. on the moderate to high days ill be taking about 200 grams.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looking good in here. Nice to see adrenalean is giving you some positive effects.

Nole1

Nole1

Awards
  • Established
Looking good - I'm with you on the focus. I'm getting too much work done - I may have to take Friday off and go play golf. LOL.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

had to drive again all day for work. thankfully i had adrenalean to keep me company haha. well and my co worker.

MEALS

8am 3 caps adenalean, then 4 mile jog
910am 3 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 3/4 cup oatmeal with brown sugar
1230pm supreme protein bar
3pm quesadilla using low carb, high fiber whole wheat tortillas, and 1 cup reduced fat mozzarella cheese
4pm 3 caps adrenalean
515pm sliced turkey, small container of mandarin oranges
8pm bbq chicken breast, 4 beef ribs, baked beans
9pm skinny cow fudgesicle (about 7 grams sugar, no fat)
1030pm 1 scoop pro complete mixed with 2tbsp flax meal and 1 serving skim milk

NOTES

fasted cardio was nice. did 4 miles in about 30 minutes. half slight uphill, half slight downhill. felt focused throughout the entire run. im noticing my endurance starting to come back from where it was last summer when i was training for the camp pendelton mud run. i know the endurance isnt from adrenalean, but its def helping me with my cardio. i was also fairly energetic despite driving just about all day long. i may start using a 2x2x2 dosing schedule.

DAY 9

first day for new diet/training regimens. im a big fan of carb cycling, and ive seen the greatest results with it. hopefully while using adrenalean the effects will be a little more pronounced. on to the log...

MEALS

930am 4 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 3 slices miltons whole wheat toast with cinnamon
1120am 3 caps adrenalean
1140am-110pm lifting
130pm 1.5 bbq chicken breast, some watermelon, some pineapples
330pm 2 cups skim milk with 2 scoops ATW
830pm applebees - angus burger with cheddar wrapped in lettuce. also treated myself to a few fries

WORKOUT

did chest today, and my gf joined me.

incline db
50x20, 60x12, 75x12, 85 x 8, 75x8, 70x10

cable chest press
30x12, 35x12, 40x12, 40x12, 40x10

incline supinated flyes
10lb platesx15, 15lb db x 12 x 4 sets

high cable crossovers
20x15, 25x12x 4 sets, 30 x 10 -drop set- 20 x 12

then i did treadmill for 16 minutes, using the jjohn incline method, using 1.5 minute intervals, speeds of 2.5 and 3.5. then a 2 minute cooldown at 0 incline and speed of 3

NOTES
good day so far. as for the gym, focus was good, intensity was good, shoulder felt like crap. i was sweating like a mad man. thermo effect was really high today for some reason, and i liked it. energy was clean throughout the entire session. cardio was also good. sweat even more during those 16 minutes than i did during my whole workout. im also pretty happy to be using my normal bodypart split for the gym. i like training, so more time in the gym is cool with me. also means more calories burned each day.

eating was kinda meh today. ate good, just not enough. i suppose while trying to cut down eating less is always a plus. and props to DS because their appetite suppression is almost too good. maybe the only negative i have found with it so far. and that is only because the user must be more responsible and remember when to eat.

also, received my first tub of ATW today. flavor is cinnabun. i have literally been waiting for it to come all day. and when i finally heard the ups truck coming down the street, i couldnt have been happier haha. its the little things that make me happy.

Last edited:
haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Cinabun is definitely tasty. Although their shipping has deterred me from ordering from there again.

Nice to see a solid thermo-effect. I love that.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Atw Ftw!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome attention to detail in your log ! Keep it up, one helluva job !

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

cant remember times for meals or dosages so bare with me.

MEALS
4 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 3 slices miltons whole wheat toast with cinnamon
4 caps adrenalean, 15 mins later, 2 scoops ATW in water, 10 mins later, gym
pwo - 4-6oz chicken, 2 fruit cups
3-4 hours after - italian sausages with tomatoe sauce and bell peppers with parmesan cheese
1 hour later, 3 caps adrenalean
2 hrs prebed supreme protein bar

WORKOUT
triceps, abs

straight bar pushdowns 100 * 5 sets *10 reps

rope pushdowns 120 * 2 * 12, 160 * 2 * 10, 120 * 1 * 14

dumbell kickbacks 15lb * 4 * 15, 17.5lb * 2 * 12

bench dips BW * 1 * 12 (very slow up and down), BW+25 * 4 * 12-15 (moderate but steady speed, holding the top contraction for a 1 sec count)

cables crunches 100 * 1 * 30, 150 * 1 * 20, 200(whole stack :woohoo:) * 3 * 12, 160 * 1 * 15

hanging leg raises BW * 1 * 15, BW+20 * 3 * 8, drop set on 3rd set of 8 to BW * 1 * 10

cardio: jjohn treadmill using 1.5 minute intervals between 2.5mph and 3.7 mph 16 minutes, 10 minutes at 10 incline at 3.5 mph.

NOTES
had a grip of hw to do. got most of it done. focus was pretty good while doing my hw. was also nice in the gym. thermo effect wasnt that good, until i did cardio, and then i turned into a walking wet tshirt contest. focus, intensity, and motivation during the cardio session was alos quite noticeable. ive noticed i have more motivation to keep a cleaner diet and do more cardio with adrenalean. i would tend to associate that with the product, but who knows.

one more thing. i purposely took my second dose close to bed time because i wanted to see how i would react and if i would be able to fall asleep with no problems. and even with 3 caps about 4 hrs prebed, i got to sleep and stayed asleep, and actually woke up full of energy and feeling refreshed.

DAY 11
went for a nice morning cardio sesh, went to a vegan place in costa mesa, then hit up huntington beach with my gf. was a swell day.

MEALS
8am 4 caps adrenalean, then fasted cardio for 30 mins
10am 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 3 slices miltons whole wheat toast with blackberry jam
100pm native foods - french dip - grilled onions, seithan, avocado on a whole wheat bun with a side of cole slaw. (so damn good)
300pm fruit cup and a propel water
400pm supreme protein bar
715pm 2 cups skim milk, 2 scoops ATW, 3/4 cup ground oats
800pm 4 caps adrenalean, then workout
1000pm 2 scoops ATW in water, fruit cup
1215am a lean ground beef patty with small spoonful of marinera sauce and some parmesan cheese

WORKOUT
legs

leg extensions 130 * 4 * 15

squats 135 * 2 * 15, 185 * 3 * 12

leg press 4 plates each side * 3 * 12 (8 full reps, 4 partial)

stiff legged deadlift 70 * 2 * 15, 100 * 3 * 12

lying leg curls 80 * 1 * 15, 95 * 4 * 12

morning cardio - steady state, elliptical 16 mins with HR around 125-135, then treadmill 10 incline at 3.5mph for 10 mins.
NOTES
my morning cardio was awesome. thermo effect was reallllll good. took my body no time to really get cookin. my focus and energy was good all the way thru and i didnt even want to stop really, except i was getting extremely hungry. my legs arent that sore today, but they were on fire last night. had a nice night sleep again too, despite taking adrenalean later in the night. might be why i havent been TOO sore even after fairly intense workouts.

****will update tonight with todays lifts and meals etc. back tonight woo!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Logs looking pretty good. Gotta love the 4 caps 2x a day!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to rolandajoint again.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12
straight to the details....

MEALS
850am 3 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, 3 slices miltons whole wheat toast with cinnamon (youd think this meal gets old....but it doesnt!)
930am 4 caps adrenalean
11am-1pm snacked on 1/2 cup of walnuts
340pm 1.5 lean gound beef patties, 1 cup brown rice, 2 cups brocilli
645pm 2 cups skim milk, 2 scoops ATW, 3/4 cup ground oats
830pm 4 caps adrenalean
845pm 1 cup skim milk, 1 scoop ATW
1120pm 2 tbsp natty pb, 1 package beef jerky (got it at the farmers market tonight and it was prolly some of the best jerky ive ever had)

WORKOUT

back workout tonight. probably my favorite bodypart.

seated t-bar rows 150 * 1 * 20, 180 * 1 * 12, 210 * 2 * 10 (8 clean reps, 2 momentum reps), 180 * 2 * 12

lat pulldowns 150 * 1 * 15, 180 * 1 * 12, 195 * 2 * 10, 165 * 2 * 12

rack pulls 225 * 2 * 12, 275 * 2 * 8

behind the back shrugs 135 * 2 * 20, 185 * 2 * 12 (held for 1 sec count at top)

cardio: treadmill at 10 incline at 3.0 mph for 15 minutes, elliptical at HR of 125-135 for 15 minutes

NOTES
work was kinda hectic, workout was kinda chaotic haha. felt extremely focused during my workout, really going for feeling the muscles working on each and every rep. got to say the pump was unreal. energy lasted me all the whey thru cardio, and then some. eating was good today. got all my meals in, didnt go TOO long without eating. however i was a little more responsible with getting my meals in even tho i wasnt that hungry. althouhg i was still quite hungry after my burgers brocilli and brown rice.

tmrw and saturday should be even more hectic at work. then sunday ive got the day off and will be spending it at sound and fury in santa barbara (hardcore and punk festival. 3 days, about 40-50 bands). will only be doing bis and about 20 mins of cardio tmrw night after work.

workout music for the night: sabertooth zombie (http://www.myspace.com/sabertoothzombie)
cardio music: coldplay "viva la vida". extremely good album. been listening to it a lot lately.

^^^^^ill be doing this every update now :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Sound and Fury sounds awesome dude! I used to be big in to punk and hardcore. All my favorite bands kept going commercial and completely changing their sound though :(

Log is looking good man, how many days do you have left? Can't be too many more after stepping it up to 4 and 4.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
not sure. i havent even opened up bottle #2 yet. i think about 2 or 3 days left at 4x2, then starting the new bottle which will last about 2 weeks. prolly about 2.5-3 weeks left.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
***weighed in at 177.5 this morning***

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

MEALS
no idea on timing.
4 eggs whites, 2 whole eggs, 3/4 cup oat with brown sugar
4 caps adrenalean
supreme protein bar w/ fruit cup
1.5 lean ground beef patty with 1 cup brown rice, 2 cups brocolli
2 scoops whey in water
4 caps adrenalean 10 mins before workout
post workout - 2 pieces of turkey breast
night time snack 1 bag beef jerky with some walnuts

WORKOUT
bis

standing barbell curls 60*2*15, 80*4*10

single arm, rope hammer curls 30*2*15, 40*4*12

seated barbell curl (top half of motion) 70*4*12
-supersetted with standing reverse curls 55*4*12

NOTES
focus, energy, appetite suppression, all beautiful as always. couple things i noticed: increase in vascularity. got a vein poppin out my left shoulder a little bit. midsection is looking a little better. same with delts/arms. saw step brothers. very funny movie.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14

MEALS
almost identical to day 13. minus the workouts.
had a nice big steak and some bbq beans at a family bbq for my last meal. also threw in a couple cookies for dessert.

NOTES
energy was good all day at work. didnt think about food basically all day. i just made sure to remind myself to eat and such. even drove to newport beach for a delivery and got to feel the nice cool ocean breeze. was very very refreshing. nothing to note really. still a solid product.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

MEALS

1200pm 4 caps adrenalean
1230pm 3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 lean ground beef patty, 1 cup skim milk
300pm turkey breast, 2 cups green beans
600pm 2 scoops ATW in water with added cinnamon
645pm 2 caps adrenalean, shoulder workout
3 caps adrenalean immediately after lifting, and about 5 mins before cardio
900pm 2 scoops ATW in water with added cinnamon
1030pm 2 cups milk, 2 tbsp natty pb
bed around 130am

WORKOUT
shoulders, traps

front shoudler press on smith machine 145*3*10, 125*2*12
-supersetted with bent over lateral raises with 10 lb plates

upright rows 80*4* 15,15,12,12
-supersetted with DB shrugs 90's*4*15

single arm reverse cable flyes with rope attachment 60*3*12

bent over DB lateral raises 25's*2*15

cardio - 20 minutes jjohn treadmill intervals 2 minute intervals @ 2.5 and 3.5 mph, 10 minutes @ 10 incline @ 3.5 mph

NOTES

vascularity and pump was crazy with shoulders. that vein that was kinda poppin out on my left shoulder decided to make a full on appearance with upright rows. then lasted the rest of the night.

also. i tried a new dosage schedule for today if you noticed. let me tell you, it worked like a charm in terms of the short term effects. as for long term, ie fat loss, we shall see because im going to use this schedule the rest of the time, only for days where i do cardio after weights. if i do morning cardio i will stick to 3 or 4 before.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16
my birthday, had a great cardio session, even caught up with an old pal who joined me for my back workout. on to the log...

MEALS
11am 2 cups skim milk, 2 scoops ATW, 3/4 cup ground oats
12pm 3 caps adrenalean. immediately after weights, popped two more adrenalean caps (approx 120-130pm), 35 mins cardio.
215pm 2 scoops ATW in water
330pm chicken breast on 2 slices whole wheat toast with bbq sauce
600pm 4 caps adrenalean
630pm supreme protein bar
830pm short ribs, sweet potatoes, spinach at lucilles smoke house (bomb as fvck!)
1020pm dark knight, again

WORKOUT

back

seated rows with t handle 160*1*15, 195*1*12, 225*2*8, 180*2*12

wide grip lat pulldowns 150*1*15, 180*1*12, 195*2*10, 165*2*12

rack pulls 135*1*20, 185*4*12

cardio: treadmill - 15 incline 3.0 mph, 20 minutes
elliptical - level 1, 15 minutes, HR between 125-135

NOTES
i have to admit, the dosing i am using is very good. i like it a lot. i think its good to get a little kick with the dose before i lift, then another dose before cardio, when i feel i need the focus and energy most. im gonna stick with this dosing style for the remainder of my second bottle, which i just started. everything was good. appetite was gone all day, but once i decided it was time to eat, i got reallll hungry.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17
sucked. i hate my shoulder with a passion.

MEALS
cant really remember my meals at all yesterday. drawing completely blank at the moment. oh well :frustrate
dosing for adrenalean - 2 pre weight session (around 4), 3 pre cardio
around 1000pm 4 caps adrenalean

WORKOUT

chest, abs

incline press on smith machine 155*3*10, 155*3*8

cable flyes 40*2*12, 60*3*12

elevated push ups 5 sets of 15, slow controlled reps, w/ no elbow lockout on any reps.

crunches 5 sets of 15 with 10lb plate behind head

cable woodchops 100*4*20

hanging knee raises 3 sets of 12, holding the 10th, 11th, and 12th rep for a 2 second count

cardio: 20 mins jjohn treadmill intervals. 1.5 minute intervals between 3 and 4 mph. 10 mins 10 incline at 3.5 mph with HR @ 125-135

NOTES
well, in terms of adrenalean, still loving it. the new dosage schdeule ive been using has been awesome. cardio is easy as pie with it. ive got perfect focus and intense energy when i need it. even with the late night dosing to get my hw done, i was still able to get to sleep when i wanted to.
as for my training, well my left shoulder has been causing me so much pain lately that i have decided to try to get a physical therapy prescription from my doctor. im also gonna grab some cissus. probably the new osteo sport from AN.

other than that....everything is dandy.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

MEALS
740am 2 scoops ATW in water
1030am 8 oz chicken breast on 2 slices miltons whole wheat bread, with some bbq sauce, and a handful of whole wheat organic crackers
1115am 3 caps adrenalean, workout. after weights, 2 caps adenalean, then 15 minutes of cardio
130pm post work out 2 scoops ATW, 1/2 cup ground oats in water
300pm chicken breast, organic marinera sauce, parmesan cheese.
615pm 4 caps adrenalean
700pm same as 3oclock meal
1130pm 3 egg whites, 3 whole eggs, mozzarella cheese

WORKOUT

bis and foreams - dedicated to the inspiring log of volcom haha

standing barbell curls 40*1*20, 60*2*15, 80*3*12, 60*2*12
-last 5 sets supersetted with reverse ez bar curls, 60*5*12

single arm hammer curls with rope attachment 40*2*15, 60*3*10, 40*2*12

seated barbell curls (upper half of motion with emphasis on the peak contraction) 70*3*12
-supersetted with behind the back barbell wrist curls 100*3*12

close grip ez bar curl 65*2*12
-supersetted with behind the back barbell wrist curls 100*2*12

cardio: 15 incline treadmill @ 3.0 mph for 15 minutes

NOTES

dosing schedule remains solid. was in a little bit of a rush to get outta the gym. plus i was already soked with sweat. the thermo effect is getting better and better over time. appetite suppression is still awesome. quite surprises i havent cheated once a week like i had planned with this diet. mood is also fairly good all day long with this. and i couldnt move my arms to change my shirt in the locker room. was a nice feeling.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ive been stacking this product with recreate and loving it! keep up the good work bro

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Looking good in here man! Glad it is still working so well for you!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
ive been slacking on the updates lately and i apologize. just gonna skip a few of the days and catch up on everything.

DAY 22

MEALS
7am 2 scoops ATW in water
840am 8oz chicken breast, 1 tbsp EVOO
9am 4 caps adrenalean
1230pm trail mix, beef jerky
345pm trail mix, beef jerky
630 pm 4 caps adrenalean
730pm 2 6 oz lean ground beef patties, salad with italian dressing
830pm mud pie (birthday desert with family)
bed by 11pm

NOTES
hectic day at work. rushing around all day, almost got in some trouble at work for something stupid. good modd regardless all day. first time ive had trail mix in a while. was a nice little change to my meals. mud pie was also delicious, although it was kind of depressing to eat.

weigth has been hovering around 178-179. pretty happy about that. midsection and arms seem to have become a little more defined. vascularity is also a little more noticeable.

DAY 23

MEALS
9am 4 caps adrenalean
920am 1.5 scoops ATW in 1.5 cup skim milk, 2 tbsp natty pb
130-330pm snacking on trail mix and sugar free rock star
5pm 2 scoops ATW in water
730pm chicken, steamed vegetables
1030pm 2 6oz lean ground beef patties
11pm 4 caps adrenalean

NOTES
another rushing around and hectic day at work. had clean energy all day. the rockstar definitely helped during the middle of the day. kept me revved up because of all the work we had to get done. stayed fairly stress free all day and kept my cool despite the workload presented.

im leaving for a road trip to san francisco tmrw morning (august 4th). ill be up there til sunday (august 10th) ill try to update every couple nights. ill still be eating fairly clean. probably hitting the gym and running in the berkeley area.

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Excellent updates! Im really liking the detail and your dosing set up is sweet! Im gonna have to try that out. Maybe I'll actually DO some cardio then. LoL

Keep it up man!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Excellent updates! Im really liking the detail and your dosing set up is sweet! Im gonna have to try that out. Maybe I'll actually DO some cardio then. LoL

Keep it up man!
You and I both...cardio. YUCK.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Overview of NorCal Trip

DAY 24-30

i would love you tell you guys about all the amazing food and terrific workouts i had while on my vacation, but that would bring back too many good memories and take too much time. i wish i could have updated every couple nights like i planned but i kept busy and didnt really have access to a computer.

diet was actually fairly clean. last couple days (days 28-30) were a sort of vacation. had some cheat meals im not gonna lie. had some ice cream from ghiardelli, and pancakes from dennys, and some other goodies.

training was still happening. didnt lift on monday, saturday, or today. got cardio in twice, once being a nice jog to and from the 24 in berkeley. was about 1.5 miles each way. got 2 arms/forearm sessions in, one back day, and one leg day. tonight was also back. i have basicaly cut shoulders and chest out to give my left shoulder a chance to rest a bit. havent been doing anything that makes my arm rotate above my shoulders. shoulder has felt really good with this in mind while i train. a little bit of pain, but pretty minimal.

as for the adrenalean....dosing was basically 4x2, once in the morning before my first meal or right after, then again about 15-20 before training. energy was good all day every day, especially walking around san fran almost every day. appetite suppression....well it kinda worked, but i dont think any supplement claiming strong appetite suppression can deter me from extremely tasty meals in a city like san francisco.

overall...i feel and look a little bit leaner, if not the same as when i left, despite the slight "vacation" my diet took while up north.

detailed updated will continue tmrw (day 31) with meals and workouts. might go for a trail run with my gf tmrw. its about 2.5 miles steep incline, then 2.5 miles steep decline. one hell of a run. its what i used to train for the camp pendelton mud run last summer. extremely difficult, but fun.

atop a rock somewhere off highway 1 between monterey and san fran

my gf and i on the top level of the fort below the golden gate bridge