muscle fortress methyl-v-test

reverendbenz

Awards
i got some muscle fortress methyl-v-test(same as finamax) and tried it for one month...just to what it was and how it worked..now lemme start off by saying its a combo PH (tren,original superdrol,and PP,along w/dandelion root and milk thistle) and you gotta drink a LOT of water when taking it or ull get the typical superdrol problem of back pumps.other than that it was great...i got about 12 lbs off a month of it and have kept 10 of it...so id say it was a pretty good bang for the buck...i highly recommend it!! :D:D:D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here, I'll bite...
What was your Post Cylcle Therapy?
Age?

reverendbenz

Awards
hey

didnt do any pct...didnt need it :p and im 21

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
didnt do any pct...didnt need it :p and im 21
Lol NO PCT?!!! Anyways, hey Iron Lungz! I see you changed your avi. Did you get "Pan Fukkin Tera" from Ward Cleaver on liquid metal? That dude's constantly saying that!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, sure did! LOL!

NO PCT?!?! Good luck with that!
Lol NO PCT?!!! Anyways, hey Iron Lungz! I see you changed your avi. Did you get "Pan Fukkin Tera" from Ward Cleaver on liquid metal? That dude's constantly saying that!

reverendbenz

Awards
Lmao

oh yeah i forgot to mention....its been about 3 weeks since i stopped taking it and have had no problems....as i said NO pct needed...and i havent lost anything from it yet either.so there ya go guys!!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please refrain from saying that no PCT is needed. It's clear that you have no clue, and should not be giving advice. 3 weeks, huh? That rebound is a mother fukker, and I hope it hits you well.
Enjoy!
:thumbsup:
oh yeah i forgot to mention....its been about 3 weeks since i stopped taking it and have had no problems....as i said NO pct needed...and i havent lost anything from it yet either.so there ya go guys!!!

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Please refrain from saying that no PCT is needed. It's clear that you have no clue, and should not be giving advice. 3 weeks, huh? That rebound is a mother fukker, and I hope it hits you well.
Enjoy!
:thumbsup:

When superdrol was THE THING everyone was taking, I recall many got delayed gyno 2 months after the cycle was over even with a proper PCT. These kitchen sink PH/PS anymore amaze me. Lets put the harshest ones together and make a super harsh liver destroying pill.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
No offense to you buddy but from your first post it was kinda obvious to guess your age. No Pct bro? I wouldn't be surprised if you get some sort of hormonal side effect like delayed gyno some months/weeks down the line.

Specially with something as harsh as 3 ph's/steroids all in one, it would be pretty silly not to do PCT. And supplements/steroids are not always about the best bang for the buck, health/sides should be the main issue. I wouldn't be surprised if some months down the line you lose all your gains.

Not trying to be offensive, but your kinda asking to be flamed bro. PCT should be planned out and prepared even BEFORE starting your cycle.

Wish you all the best in your training nevertheless, just make sure you be careful and keep yourself educated.

reverendbenz

Awards
hey

ok...lemme clarify...i have nolva and clomid on hand in case i need it...i was just stating that as of yet i havent had any problems....ive been at this for a couple yrs now and know about PCT(im no expert but i know enough to keep from getting gyno hopefully LOL) and all that and im hoping i dont have any delayed sides...sorry for any confusion.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ok...lemme clarify...i have nolva and clomid on hand in case i need it...i was just stating that as of yet i havent had any problems....ive been at this for a couple yrs now and know about PCT(im no expert but i know enough to keep from getting gyno hopefully LOL) and all that and im hoping i dont have any delayed sides...sorry for any confusion.

okay, i will bite as well......

I dont have a problem with Methyl V. I know several individuals whom had outstanding results from it. Lite PCT i might add. For clarification, NO NOLVA AND NO CLOMID.

But NO PCT, I dont go to bed with SERMS like most of these guys. But come on. You need something to kickstart that test.

I smell a troll. Prove me wrong.

reverendbenz

Awards
huh

no idea what u mean by troll...and y wouldnt nolva work if i had gyno problems??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
nolva doesnt always work for superdrol.

I am not a big fan of research chems-serms for super or phera.

if i were to use a serm, it would be clomid and an AI tapered down, with vitex, Vitamin B6 and probably some kind of SHBG product after pct.

there is no fitall pct for superdrol. its not like normal test.

good luck bro, i know guys who did nothing for pct and took months to get there test back, but they had no gyno rebound also.
Unlike a lot of guys, using PCT(nolva, nolva and AI) then getting rebound gyno.

best wishes, please keep us updated. Weekly for 3 months:)

reverendbenz

Awards
update!!!!

ok bros its been about 20 days and still no problems...kept 10 lbs of lean mass off of it!!!bench went up by about 30 lbs too!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ok bros its been about 20 days and still no problems...kept 10 lbs of lean mass off of it!!!bench went up by about 30 lbs too!!!
NO PCT? nothing at ALL?

protein, creatine, test booster. what have you been taking since cycle completion?

reverendbenz

Awards
no pct...nothing at all side was,and its just been a high protein diet,no test boosters,totally natural for a bit,not even creatine!!!!!just eating clean and hitting the gym 3x a week!!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
no pct...nothing at all side was,and its just been a high protein diet,no test boosters,totally natural for a bit,not even creatine!!!!!just eating clean and hitting the gym 3x a week!!!

sorry bro........your join date and post counts are killin me.

No offense, but i need proof. Which will be very difficult.

thanks for posting though.

Hang around and show us what your about.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Sounds sketchy

Come on dude, i agree with some of the others here, i personally have used methyl v test and know a couple guys who have as well, we all got really great strength gains and some descent mass, but we pounded the protein and trained 5 days on 2 off. This stuff is pretty harsh so we all used pct and i would recommend you do the same if you decided to take it again.

branden5

Awards
What is a good PCT for the V test? And what can you stack with it if anything?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
What is a good PCT for the V test? And what can you stack with it if anything?
its a hardcore stack in itself.

superdrol
phera plex
tren xtreme

:gotsearch

a good pct?

HCG and Clomid