Ultimate Recovery With Golden Finish

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
The perfect FinisH to your intense workout, Golden FinisH has been formulated specifically for the serious athlete. Research and development indicates that this nutrient rich formula will aid recovery and help stabilize blood sugar levels to avoid the post-workout "crash". By shuttling nutrients, electrolytes, and amino acids into muscle cells we are able to stimulate muscle groups more often for optimal growth.

Key Attributes:
Nutrient Rich
Rapid Absorption
Precisely Flavored
Clinically Proven Anabolic Enzyme System
Sugar Free
14g BCAA / EAA Per Serving
Aminogen and Carbogen
Optimal Growth, Nutrient Timing, and Amino Acid Assimilation
Enhanced Insulin Regulation
Muscle Glycogen Replenishment

The perfect FinisH to your intense workout, Golden FinisH has been formulated specifically for the serious athlete. Research and development indicates that this nutrient rich formula will aid recovery and help stabilize blood sugar levels to avoid the post-workout "crash". By shuttling nutrients, electrolytes, and amino acids into muscle cells we are able to stimulate muscle groups more often for optimal growth.

Golden Protein Complex:

With Hydrolyzed Whey and Whey Isolate providing immediate and sustained amino acid delivery, we enhanced this complex with additional Leucine (the anabolic trigger). With Dicalcium Phosphate from our GFH Complex, the result is a mild tasting, highly effective, optimal recovery product that is easy on the stomach, and doesn't break the bank.

Anabolic Enzyme System:

To take this recovery and growth formula to the next level, we included the clinically proven anabolic enzyme system Aminogen and Carbogen. The result is more efficient utilization of key nutrients during the key post-workout recovery window, helping to trigger anabolism legally and naturally.

CoriCARB and Inulin for Nutrient Shuttling and Enhanced Insulin Regulation:

Our unique and proprietary sugar-free blend of premium, nutrient rich carbohydrate sources enhanced with Inulin will help the serious athlete replenish muscle glycogen and help shuttle amino acids / nutrients into the muscles while blood flow is optimal without the post-workout "crash" associated with other products on the market.

GFH Complex:

For optimal post-workout cellular anabolism, look no further than our GFH Complex. We included crucial Electrolytes and Taurine to work in synergy, keeping your muscles in an anabolic state at the cellular level and for as long as possible. As a bonus, it appears that this complex may even help reduce muscle cramping and unnecessary soreness.

Attachments

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Saved for things i will be judging about product:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Initial Thoughts:

Mix-ability: The mixing was very simple a few seconds in shaker cup and it was ready to drink.

Taste: The taste was great actually tasted better than th original sample I tried. Im not saying everyone will like it, but compared to other pre-workout supps this ones unique.

Serving Size: The serving size is three scoops which I like cause i hate having to use so much water to get it drinkable.

Bloating: Hav'nt noticed any stomach problems as of yet.This is a good sigh sence my stomach is pretty weak.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Today was my first time getting to use product.I used 3scoops with 15 ounces of water and wished I put more cause it was way to thick.Even thick it still was'nt to bad it's just hard to drink 20oz's of water right after a hard routine thats why I opted for 15oz's.

FT BENCH: 135LB*12,205LB*10,225LB*5,230LB*3
INCLINE: 135LB*12,185LB*10,10
PEC DECK: 160LB 3X10

DIPS: 3X12

PUSH-UPS: INCLINED,DECLINED, FLAT 3X10 EACH NO-BREAKS

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning after 1st day​

This morning my chest and tri's are really sore.I started noticing soreness last nght, but today its alot worse.I'm guessing it may take a few days of supplementation with Golden Finish to wake up pain free.As of now the products not working.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wow this one popped up!!!! Glad you recieved it... :) Sub'd for a great log! LIFT IN COLOR! It will take a few days to notice decreased DOMs but rest assured your muscles are being fed only the best

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Computer was down for few days so i had to right everything in note book till i got internet back.I'm on track now and ready to rock!!! From this ingredient list im well assured this product will work great.I'm hoping it helps to put on a few pounds..lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Computer was down for few days so i had to right everything in note book till i got internet back.I'm on track now and ready to rock!!! From this ingredient list im well assured this product will work great.I'm hoping it helps to put on a few pounds..lol
Awesome bro, that is great dedication. Whether your goal is cutting or bulking this product will DEF help! :) if your bulking i guarantee youll put on a few lbs
:dl:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im still bulking,not gonna do a cut till i cant see my abs..lol Hoping to hit 205 or higher by end of summer.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 2

Today was my leg day and man was it was hell for some reason.I took my Golden FINISH after workout and had some major bloating problems.I can't 100% blame it on the supp cause my diet today was full of stuff.I'll keep it cleaner tomarrow so i can really judge.I'm also still pretty sore from yest. actually not been this sore fore while.I gues that means im doing sumtn right.

SQUATS (ass 2 floor) 4X10 135LB 190lbx10
HACK SQUATS 3X10
40DEGREE PRESS 2X12 200LB- 300LBX12
CALVE MACH 3X12 200LB
LEG XT 4X10SUPERSET 130,140,160,180
HAM XT 3X10 100LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Actually no noticable pain this morning in legs.I actually thought I would be hurting alil more sence I took my squats so low.So hopefully this stuff is doing its job lol. Only pain I am having is still in upper chest I may have pulled sumtn cause I've never kept pain for more than day. As of late last night the bloating went away and nothing to comment on this morning.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking the bright colours ;)
Yeah i figureD people get bored lookn at black an white ,so I throw a lil color in there to stimulate the eyes then maybe they will actually read my log...lmao

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 3

Today was my shoulder day and everything went good except for some pain still in upper chest have no clue why its still bothern me.I'm hoping for this Golden Finish to kick in and releive some of this pain...lol I took my GF 40mins after workout.Routine looked like this:

MILITARY PRESS 3X12 135,155,185LB
ST. DB PRESS 3X10 50LB
LAT. RAISES 4X10 25,30,35LB
FRONT RAISES 4X10 30,35LB
FRONT RAISE (KETTLE BELLS) 25LB

REVERSE PEC DEC 3X10 160LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

No pain today in shoulders and pain in chest is finally gone.I actually feel real good this morning,hoping this is the sigh this stuff is working. I did'nt have any stomach issues last night after taking GF so I'm thinkn bloating the other day may have been from diet. Everything is lookn good and im gettng more excited everyday I take.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

No pain today in shoulders and pain in chest is finally gone.I actually feel real good this morning,hoping this is the sigh this stuff is working. I did'nt have any stomach issues last night after taking GF so I'm thinkn bloating the other day may have been from diet. Everything is lookn good and im gettng more excited everyday I take.

Great update bro!!! Glad it's going so well, and you have a while left...wooohoooo!!!
:goodpost:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well hav'nt logged in few days had to go out of town unexpected Thur and just got back today.I only got gym time Friday which i did arms.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4​

Today was my first day back to gym after missing back-day.I just continued on with regularly schedule arm day.I took my GF about a half hour after I left gym cause my stomach did'nt feel so hot.I did'nt notice anything in the form of stomach pain after taking the GF.

ST. CURLS 3X10 35LB
ST. CONS CURLS 3X10 30,35,40LB
HAMMER CURLS 3X10 35LB
BB CURLS 3X10 100LB

TRI DIPS 4X15
TRI EXT 3X10
TRI PULLDN ROPE 3X10 130LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

I had no pain today or any soreness.My arms felt good all day absolutly zero soreness.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Today is Tuesday and I'm finally back home.This day is usually legs, but i'm moving it to Sat.Today I did chest and changed my workout around to hit my muscles with a different style of training.My plan is to drop the weight and add alot more sets/reps. I've been on old routine for last 3 months and I think its a better time than never to try some different things.I'm counting on the GF to help aid in this transition.I took 3scoops as regular about 20mins after workout.

FLAT BENCH 4X20 100LB
INCLINE 4X15 100LB
DECLINE 4X20 100
PUSH UPS INCLINED/DECLINED/FLAT 3X10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Everything was all good this morning no soreness what so ever. Now if i can stay focused and keep up consistancy with dosing I should be feeling 100% all the time.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
nice log bro, very thorough

:thumbsup:
Whats up Unit? I try to keep a good log,but having to go out of town really took me back a step on my GOLDEN FINISH dosing and training. I'll just have to work that much harder to get back on track.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Unit? I try to keep a good log,but having to go out of town really took me back a step on my GOLDEN FINISH dosing and training. I'll just have to work that much harder to get back on track.
commitment is there all the same

you're looking cut my friend, keep it up

:thumbsup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5

Today is Tuesday and I'm finally back home.This day is usually legs, but i'm moving it to Sat.Today I did chest and changed my workout around to hit my muscles with a different style of training.My plan is to drop the weight and add alot more sets/reps. I've been on old routine for last 3 months and I think its a better time than never to try some different things.I'm counting on the GF to help aid in this transition.I took 3scoops as regular about 20mins after workout.

FLAT BENCH 4X20 100LB
INCLINE 4X15 100LB
DECLINE 4X20 100
PUSH UPS INCLINED/DECLINED/FLAT 3X10
Awesome man! Change is KEY !!! Great log so far.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Change is KEY !!! Great log so far.
Thanks for the compliment RR, I told you i would do my best for you guys.If at any time you would like to see sumtn im not commenting on make sure to let me know.I prefer to let people know everything thats going on so they may get a true grasp on what results they can expect from GOLDEN FINISH.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6​

Well today is day six of my GF experience and so far so good. Today was my shoulder day and as usual I took my 3scoops about 20min's after work out. It tasted really good today i actually kept it cold with gym frig. I think I'll start doing this cause it seems alot more refreshing.I had no stomach problems either.

MILITARY PRESS 4X15 100LB
LAT. RAISES 4X10 25LB
FRONT RAISES 4X20 25,30LB

BB ROWS 4X10 95LB
BB SHRUGS 4X10 (3sec pause) 135,185,205LB

(SHLD)ROPE PULLS 5X12 90,100,120,130LB
REVERSE PEC-DEC 4X (TO FAILURE) 130,115,100,85LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

No sorness at all this morning.I'm noticing very fast recovery I can't wait for following weeks.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup chilled GFH is MUCH better than warm. I always "let it chill" :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yup chilled GFH is MUCH better than warm. I always "let it chill" :)
Yeah it rocks that way,for sum reason it makes it taste better.I'm gonna try blending it today with crushed ice.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how that is!!! :D
Well the first batch got to foamy so i set it aside for 2marrow.I crushed the ice then mixed the GF in my shaker cup then put them together.It tasted fabulous,but it took for ever to finish.Maybe its just easyer with some cold water...lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7​

Today was back day and I started my new type of training.For some reason my breathing and heart rate was very high. I noticed same yest, but did'nt think to much about it.I figured its because of the different training or that i was out of gym for few days. I also noticed alot of pain when i reached the 12-15 reps mark of every exercise. I took my GF 15min after routine.

PULL DOWNS 3X25 100LB
REVERSE PULL DOWN 3X15 100LB

LAT LOW ROW 3X25 80LB
1ARM ROW 3X20 45LB
T-BAR ROW 3X15 5OLBS

PULL UPS 3X8
DB SHRUGS 60LBX15/55LBX20/50LBX25

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

No pain today only pain I experienced was during actual exercises yest. I slept real well and today is going to be arm day so wish me luck.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well the first batch got to foamy so i set it aside for 2marrow.I crushed the ice then mixed the GF in my shaker cup then put them together.It tasted fabulous,but it took for ever to finish.Maybe its just easyer with some cold water...lol
MMMMmmm.

What kind of pain were you noticing on the exercises? Do you supplement with any joint support?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
MMMMmmm.

What kind of pain were you noticing on the exercises? Do you supplement with any joint support?
No joints supplements at moment.The pain was muscles at failure pain. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with change in routine. I previously was going highest weight possible for 6-10 reps now im doing 60-70% max with high reps 15-25. Im just glad I'm using the GF during this transition. Without it im not sure it would go so smooth.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
No joints supplements at moment.The pain was muscles at failure pain. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with change in routine. I previously was going highest weight possible for 6-10 reps now im doing 60-70% max with high reps 15-25. Im just glad I'm using the GF during this transition. Without it im not sure it would go so smooth.
Very true!!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Today was kind of a special day for me. While searching my supplement stash I found a sample of the Purple Wraath that i had totally forgot about. I actually noticed a huge difference today no hard breathing nor irratic heart beat. The work out was'nt easy either I actully feel it was a stronger one than yest. I know combining the PW with GF would give me good results.

ST. CURLS 3X15 25LB
HAMMER CURLS 3X20 25LB
BB CURLS (DROP SET TO FAILURE) 100,95,85,65 45LB
ARM CURL MACH. 4X15

TRI DIP'S 3X15
TRI ROPE 7X15 70LB
BEHIND HEAD TRI XT 3X10 90,80,75LB
SCULL-CRUSHEDR 3X10 85LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Noticing fast recovery now. I'm still havng lil pain, but compared to a few weeks ago before GF it alot better now.I only noticed some pain in my upper tri's but im sure it because I smashed them with alot of reps. They usuall get sore if I take the DB weight above 80lb on the behind head ext. Maybe in few weeks this pain wll be gone to from the use of my new best friend GOLDEN FINISH!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
DAY 8

Today was kind of a special day for me. While searching my supplement stash I found a sample of the Purple Wraath that i had totally forgot about. I actually noticed a huge difference today no hard breathing nor irratic heart beat. The work out was'nt easy either I actully feel it was a stronger one than yest. I know combining the PW with GF would give me good results.

ST. CURLS 3X15 25LB
HAMMER CURLS 3X20 25LB
BB CURLS (DROP SET TO FAILURE) 100,95,85,65 45LB
ARM CURL MACH. 4X15

TRI DIP'S 3X15
TRI ROPE 7X15 70LB
BEHIND HEAD TRI XT 3X10 90,80,75LB
SCULL-CRUSHEDR 3X10 85LB
PW + GFH = Ultimate Recovery Stack :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
WEEK REVIEW

After a slow start and a few days lacking consistancy I finally got back on track. The first few doses I did'nt notice much difference the next day.After a full week I'm starting to reap some rewards you could say.I'm having less and less sorness everyday and by the time i reached end of week I was noticing zero pain. So the recovery aspect thus far has been good. The taste has become even better to me day by day. Also the mixability of this stuff is amazing even though its 3 large scoops.I put it in shaker cup give it a few shakes and thats it ready to drink. I can't wait to feel the next couple weeks on this stuff. This may or not be a factor from the GOLDEN FINISH, but my weight is actually up 3 pounds compared to what it was returning from vacation. I will post those before pics this week as soon as i can talk my girl into talking them.She thinks im beng vein when i ask to take pics of my self with shirt off,I try to tell her its for my log but for some reason she does'nt beleive me...lmao

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
WEEK REVIEW

After a slow start and a few days lacking consistancy I finally got back on track. The first few doses I did'nt notice much difference the next day.After a full week I'm starting to reap some rewards you could say.I'm having less and less sorness everyday and by the time i reached end of week I was noticing zero pain. So the recovery aspect thus far has been good. The taste has become even better to me day by day. Also the mixability of this stuff is amazing even though its 3 large scoops.I put it in shaker cup give it a few shakes and thats it ready to drink. I can't wait to feel the next couple weeks on this stuff. This may or not be a factor from the GOLDEN FINISH, but my weight is actually up 3 pounds compared to what it was returning from vacation. I will post those before pics this week as soon as i can talk my girl into talking them.She thinks im beng vein when i ask to take pics of my self with shirt off,I try to tell her its for my log but for some reason she does'nt beleive me...lmao
HAHAHAHA. That is funny about your girl. Mixibility with GFH is great! I use a funnel for my powders into a bottle of water, and sometimes the protein has a pain in the ass time going down the funnel into the bottle. GFH, even 3 scoops, has been very easy to get down, and it doesn't really clump even at 3 scoops. I LOVE the taste!!!

Keep hammering away my friend! :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9
Mon-21-July

Today went kinda weird went into gym not really knowing how i was gonna change up chest routine.After talking with some of the bigger guys i got an idea and went with it.They told me to try and hit one part of the chest per week so this week I went with lower.I also tryed to find ou my one rep max today on declne just for fun.I felt strong today and full of energy nothing like the begining of last week.I took my GF after my routine and a hour later I felt like I wanted to hit gym again. This stuff is really making a difference i can tell.

DECLINE 1 REP MAX (265LBX1) I was very stoked about this most weight I've put up on decline.
DECLINE 135X25,225X7,245X4,255X2,265X1
DIPS 3X15
DECLINE DB PRESS 3X15 75LB'S,40LB'S
DECLINE DB FLYS 3X10 20LB
DECLINE HAMMER PRESS 3X13 75LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Did'nt notice any pain this morning ,but later in evening I started noticing some soreness in lower chest.This pin was expected sence I hav'nt trained lik this before.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 10

Today is leg day and I tryed to hit them pretty aggressive. I felt pretty good hole workout had good energy and felt like I got alot done. I was'nt able t drink my GF till an hour after I left gym cause my stomach was not right..lol

SQUATS 3X15(135LB) 2X15(100LB)
HACK SQUATS 3X15 (100LB)

LEG EXT 4X20 55LB
HAM STRING EXT 3X25 55LB
CALF RAISES 3X25 100LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After​

After workout I got dragged to walmart by my girl and my legs felt prettyweak entire time I walked around. Only noticing some outer quad pain today,but other than that legs feel good. The GF is definatly working any other time my entire leg ould hurt day after a good squating session. Everyday that goes by I'm getting faster recovery.