Ultimate Recovery With Golden Finish - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Ultimate Recovery With Golden Finish

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Morning After

Not much pain to sspeak of just a lil sore when i push on lats,but thats a good thing i think..lol

2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Finally got my before pic up too for this log on page one,hopefully by the end of this GF i'll have made progress.
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Finally got my before pic up too for this log on page one,hopefully by the end of this GF i'll have made progress.
    Your already making great progress in my book
    •   

4. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Your already making great progress in my book
    Thanks man. I've been going over my log a little bit and have seen some great improvement in every aspect.
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

DAY 18

Today i hit bi's and tri's,but did'nt have much time cause we were leaving town. Took my GF as usual andas allways great tasting really grew on me.
    BI'S
    ST. CURLS 4X10 25LB
    HAMMER CURLS 4X10 30LB
    21's STANDING DROP SET 60,40,30LB
    21's SEATED DROP SET 60,40,30LB

TRI's
    WEIGHTED DIPS 4X10 40,65,90LB
    SEATED MACH. DIPS 3X20 140LB
    BEHIND HEAD TRI EXT 4X10 70LB
  6. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Morning After

Did'nt have any DOM's, but did'nt expect to sence work out was so short..
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Day 19

Mon, and its chest day. Kids got football practice tonie so my gym time will be limited.I ended up only getting 40 mins so i stuck with the DB'S for entire workout.

FLAT BENCH DB 4X10 50,75,80,90LB AND FINISHED WITH 95's for4 reps
    FLAT DB FLYS 5X10 25LB'S
    PEC-DEC 5X10 105,120,135,150
  8. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Morning After

Only noticed some slight pain in chest,which is very surprising sence workout did'nt seem to full.
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Well 2marrow will be my last day posts for this log. I will finish log up with final review and before and after pics.
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Day 20

Gym time was cut short again because of football practice,i'm gonna have to find a solution to this problem ,but have no clue what yet.lol Today using my final dose of GOLDEN FININSH i ended my last log day on legs,which turned out good for me sence I see most my pain on day after.

40DEGREE PRESS 4X10 200,290,380LB

SQAUT MACH(NOT RACK) 4X10 200,290LB
    LEG EXT MACH 4X10 70LB (1MIN BREAK)
    CALVE MACH 10X12 105LB FOR 5 AND 150LB*5
  11. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Morning After

Only noticed some slight pain still in chest,which is very surprising sence workout did'nt seem to full. As for my legs no pain yet,but i'm sure its to come the following day,but hopefully not.
  12. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

GOLDEN FINISH REVIEW

TASTE:8/10 Well the taste is unique, but not in a bad way. It might take some people by surprise but then become very tasty as it did for me. I began to crave it before workout was even over.
    MIXABILITY:10/10 I had no problem at all mixing this even though its 3 large scoops. I even got away with using less water to mix it cause i can't take down the recommended 20oz directly after working out.
    SERVING SIZE: 10/10 Well it states you get 20 servngs ,but i feel its close to 25 maybe more. I ended up getting a solid 4 weeks worth and some left over.
    PRICE:6/10 I know this is a lower score ,but the average price of this stuff is 39.99 plus shipping. Although the price is a lil high you do get a heck of alot of product and your paying the money for a good product which balances it all out some what.
    RECOVERY:8/10 First off recovery was great some days was better than others, but for most part recovery was very quick. It took about a consistant week of dosing before I really noticed the effect after that it was very strong. The only days I wish I had more recovery was the day after leg day. I did'nt expect it to take all of the DOM's cause I really try and hit them hard.
    OVERALL: Well the big question is would "I BUY THIS PRODUCT?" and the plain and simple answer is YES. I noticed a huge change in my bodys capability to recover while using this product and would'nt want to go back to not having it. I'm actually in the process of talking RR into helpn a brother out with a discount. Most logs people run you see the use of product while its free and then never here another word about it, but with GF you will definatly see this stay in my supplement cabinet. A great product by a great company. Thanks again RR for trusting me to run a solid log for you guys and remember anytime in the future you need some more logging I'm your man. Would love to get my hands on some more CL products.
  13. Elite Member

Can't wait!!!!
  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Can't wait!!!!
    I can i cant beleive im out...lmao gonna call upon that favor now please.......
  15. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Before and after pics 2marrow!!!!!
  16. Elite Member

I can i cant beleive im out...lmao gonna call upon that favor now please.......
    LOL I know, I found myself craving it at odd times ;D
  17. Elite Member

GOLDEN FINISH REVIEW

TASTE:8/10 Well the taste is unique, but not in a bad way. It might take some people by surprise but then become very tasty as it did for me. I began to crave it before workout was even over.
    MIXABILITY:10/10 I had no problem at all mixing this even though its 3 large scoops. I even got away with using less water to mix it cause i can't take down the recommended 20oz directly after working out.
    SERVING SIZE: 10/10 Well it states you get 20 servngs ,but i feel its close to 25 maybe more. I ended up getting a solid 4 weeks worth and some left over.
    PRICE:6/10 I know this is a lower score ,but the average price of this stuff is 39.99 plus shipping. Although the price is a lil high you do get a heck of alot of product and your paying the money for a good product which balances it all out some what.
    RECOVERY:8/10 First off recovery was great some days was better than others, but for most part recovery was very quick. It took about a consistant week of dosing before I really noticed the effect after that it was very strong. The only days I wish I had more recovery was the day after leg day. I did'nt expect it to take all of the DOM's cause I really try and hit them hard.
    OVERALL: Well the big question is would "I BUY THIS PRODUCT?" and the plain and simple answer is YES. I noticed a huge change in my bodys capability to recover while using this product and would'nt want to go back to not having it. I'm actually in the process of talking RR into helpn a brother out with a discount. Most logs people run you see the use of product while its free and then never here another word about it, but with GF you will definatly see this stay in my supplement cabinet. A great product by a great company. Thanks again RR for trusting me to run a solid log for you guys and remember anytime in the future you need some more logging I'm your man. Would love to get my hands on some more CL products.

Awesome review bud!!!!! We'll definitely have you in mind for future logs I can tell you that!!! I really enjoyed the extra effort you put into this log, with the colors and details. It made following along very easy and clear!
  18. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Awesome review bud!!!!! We'll definitely have you in mind for future logs I can tell you that!!! I really enjoyed the extra effort you put into this log, with the colors and details. It made following along very easy and clear!
    Yeah i guess everyone here is getting to know that the bright colors is jj20's thing. I dont mind putting the lil extra effort mainly because i want to show my appreciation to you guys and I like to log gives me sumtn to look at week to week to see if ive progressed. Thanks for keeping me in mind for future logs you know ill do my very best.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 02:32 PM
  2. "bLacKjAcK" -- Puts Golden Finish to the Ultimate Test!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 11:46 PM
  4. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 11:00 PM
  5. Golden Finish Log