Ultimate Recovery With Golden Finish

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. DAY 13

Today i hit the bi's and tri's. I felt real good today recovery has been coming so quikly I almost think I could hit some body parts twce a week.

BI'S
    ST. CURLS 4X10 25LB
    HAMMER CURLS 4X10 30LB
    USED LOW ROW FOR BI CURLS 4X10 50LB
    21's STANDING DROP SET 50,40,30LB
    21's SEATED DROP SET 50,40,30LB

TRI's
    WEIGHTED DIPS 4X10 40,65,90LB
    SEATED MACH. DIPS 3X20 130LB
    BEHIND HEAD TRI EXT 4X10 70LB
    CLOSE GRIP BENCH 45LB's 100X

2. Morning After

Anothr morning without D.O.M.'S and i'm loving it. No tricep pain like last weak either I'm telling u this stuff really works.
    •   

3. I"ve been hitting bodyparts twice a week lately actually

4. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I"ve been hitting bodyparts twice a week lately actually
    I just wanted to know when this runs out if theres any chance you can get me a discount for ordering some more.I'm a GOLDEN FINISH true beleiver now and dont wanna workout without it..

5. DAY 14

Today is monday so i started my week off lke every other with chest.Today i hit the upper chest entire workout.I also am starting a ab routine that will be done every day or every other depending on recovery. Took my GF as usual about half hour out gym with no stomach problems.

INCLINE BENCH 5X10 135LB
    INCLINE DB FLY 4X15 25LB
    INCLINE DB PRESS 4X20 50LB
    PEC DEC UPPER HANDLES 4X10 100,110LB

ROPE CRUNCHS 3X10 150LB
    TORSO MACH. 40LB 3X20 EACH SIDE
    AB CURL MACH 3X20 70,85,100LB
    HANG PAR. LEG RAISES 3X10

6. Morning After

Beleive it or not no pain today, but i do expect some upper chest pain later in evenin for some reason it allways sneaks up. I vry surprised I'm having no ab pain at sence I honestly have'nt trained them for at least 6 months.The recovery im experiecing is amazing to say the least, Golden Finish will become a stable supplement from now on in my cabinet.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    DAY 14

Today is monday so i started my week off lke every other with chest.Today i hit the upper chest entire workout.I also am starting a ab routine that will be done every day or every other depending on recovery. Took my GF as usual about half hour out gym with no stomach problems.

INCLINE BENCH 5X10 135LB
    INCLINE DB FLY 4X15 25LB
    INCLINE DB PRESS 4X20 50LB
    PEC DEC UPPER HANDLES 4X10 100,110LB

ROPE CRUNCHS 3X10 150LB
    TORSO MACH. 40LB 3X20 EACH SIDE
    AB CURL MACH 3X20 70,85,100LB
    HANG PAR. LEG RAISES 3X10
    Looks good. Upper chest & abs = my two weak points

8. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Looks good. Upper chest & abs = my two weak points
    My chest is my weaker one I've tryed everything and really cant get it no bigger. Although I'm gonna stgart using a wider grip on my bench presses for next month and see what happens. I hav'nt worked abs for months so they should really respond fast.

9. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    My chest is my weaker one I've tryed everything and really cant get it no bigger. Although I'm gonna stgart using a wider grip on my bench presses for next month and see what happens. I hav'nt worked abs for months so they should really respond fast.
    Yeah - my back is weaker, perhaps thats why i like working it so much is because it shows the best improvement. i'd say good to go with the wide grip bench. also try hitting it with pushups at the end of a workout. the high rep will stimulate slow twitch muscle fibers

10. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yeah - my back is weaker, perhaps thats why i like working it so much is because it shows the best improvement. i'd say good to go with the wide grip bench. also try hitting it with pushups at the end of a workout. the high rep will stimulate slow twitch muscle fibers
    Well you know me i'll accept all the free tips I can get..lol Actually already thought about finishing chest day with incline/decline/flat push ups....jus wondern a good rep and set range to aim for? Theres never seems to be enough time or energy for all the things i wanna do. But i've only been training for 6 months and have made tremendous gains actually up 37 pounds from day I started. It just gonna take more time to see the gains i want,but Im very impatient..lmao
    •   

11. DAY 15

Today was leg day and i did'nt get to spend as much time as usual with my workout cause of kids first football practice. Regaurdless I still feel I hit every thing decent enough. I took my GF about 30 mins out an man was it good..lol

SQUATS 7X10 100,115,135,150,135,115,100LB
    LEG CURL HAM 3X25 100LB
    LEG EXT 3X10 60LB
    CALVE MACH. 5X15 100LB

12. Morning After

I'm feeling a lil pain on the out-side of quads but nothing serious just a little discomfort. Even with this recovery has been coming faster than ever.Usally pin i i actually even get any only last one day and its not been to bad.

13. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well you know me i'll accept all the free tips I can get..lol Actually already thought about finishing chest day with incline/decline/flat push ups....jus wondern a good rep and set range to aim for? Theres never seems to be enough time or energy for all the things i wanna do. But i've only been training for 6 months and have made tremendous gains actually up 37 pounds from day I started. It just gonna take more time to see the gains i want,but Im very impatient..lmao
    I'd go till failure with the pushups, and do 5 sets.

14. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I'd go till failure with the pushups, and do 5 sets.
    Ok sounds good will def.. hit it mon.

15. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ok sounds good will def.. hit it mon.
    :clean:

16. DAY 16

Today i think I went alil accesive with my shoulder routine, but I had so much energy I said what the heck.Also threw in the abs for few sets. GF was taken as usual but did experience alil stomach bloat today for some reason after a hour it was gone and i ate the sh*t out sum chicken and rice.

SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE 6X10 2*90,2*180,1*230,1*250
    LAT RAISES 3X10 25LB
    SIDE HAMMER RAISE 3X20 15LB
    FRONT RAISES 3X10 25LB
    ROPE SHOULDER PULLS WITH ROPE: (upper 3x15) (lower3x15) 100lb
    BB ROW 3X10 95LB
    30LB BB ST. FRONT RAISES 3X15
    REVERSE PEC-DEC 3X10 100LB

DECLINE SIT-UPS WEIGHTED 25LB 3X10
    KNEE RAISES 3X10
    PAR LEG RAISES 3X10
    AB MACH DROP SET 3X10 115,100,85LB

17. Morning After

I'm experiencng zero DOM's from my shoulder and ab workout ,but for some dang reason every part of my quads are sore ass ever like I totally killed them and its 2 days later and still hurtng.I did'nt think I hit them that hard I guess it was the 7 sets of BB squat ass to floor that did the trick,hopefully this means there gonna grow cause if not this really sucks..lmao

18. Nice workout. If your going to single out shoulders for a workout it's best to hit them hard like you did

19. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Nice workout. If your going to single out shoulders for a workout it's best to hit them hard like you did
    Well I seemed full of energy and thought screw it lets push it a lil and to tell you the truth with no DOM's i dont think i hit them hard enough or this GF is bout it,bout it! (lol)

20. DAY 17

Hit the back today and hit it hard with nearly no rest in between sets. My recovery has been great other than that damn leg day..lol

LAT PULLDOWN WIDE DROP SET 5X10 160,150,140,120,100LB
    LAT PD (IN PULL UP POSITION) SAME AS ^

LAT MACHINE DROP SET 4X10 250,180,140,90LB
    LOW ROW DROP SET 4X10 150,130,110,100LB
    DB ROW 3X10 EACH 75LB
    BB SHRUGS 10X10 135,145,165,185,225LB

21. Morning After

Not much pain to sspeak of just a lil sore when i push on lats,but thats a good thing i think..lol

22. Finally got my before pic up too for this log on page one,hopefully by the end of this GF i'll have made progress.

23. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Finally got my before pic up too for this log on page one,hopefully by the end of this GF i'll have made progress.
    Your already making great progress in my book

24. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Your already making great progress in my book
    Thanks man. I've been going over my log a little bit and have seen some great improvement in every aspect.

25. DAY 18

Today i hit bi's and tri's,but did'nt have much time cause we were leaving town. Took my GF as usual andas allways great tasting really grew on me.
    BI'S
    ST. CURLS 4X10 25LB
    HAMMER CURLS 4X10 30LB
    21's STANDING DROP SET 60,40,30LB
    21's SEATED DROP SET 60,40,30LB

TRI's
    WEIGHTED DIPS 4X10 40,65,90LB
    SEATED MACH. DIPS 3X20 140LB
    BEHIND HEAD TRI EXT 4X10 70LB

26. Morning After

Did'nt have any DOM's, but did'nt expect to sence work out was so short..

27. Day 19

Mon, and its chest day. Kids got football practice tonie so my gym time will be limited.I ended up only getting 40 mins so i stuck with the DB'S for entire workout.

FLAT BENCH DB 4X10 50,75,80,90LB AND FINISHED WITH 95's for4 reps
    FLAT DB FLYS 5X10 25LB'S
    PEC-DEC 5X10 105,120,135,150

28. Morning After

Only noticed some slight pain in chest,which is very surprising sence workout did'nt seem to full.

29. Well 2marrow will be my last day posts for this log. I will finish log up with final review and before and after pics.

30. Day 20

Gym time was cut short again because of football practice,i'm gonna have to find a solution to this problem ,but have no clue what yet.lol Today using my final dose of GOLDEN FININSH i ended my last log day on legs,which turned out good for me sence I see most my pain on day after.

40DEGREE PRESS 4X10 200,290,380LB

SQAUT MACH(NOT RACK) 4X10 200,290LB
    LEG EXT MACH 4X10 70LB (1MIN BREAK)
    CALVE MACH 10X12 105LB FOR 5 AND 150LB*5

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 03:32 PM
  2. "bLacKjAcK" -- Puts Golden Finish to the Ultimate Test!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 12:46 AM
  4. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 12:00 AM
  5. Golden Finish Log