Ultimate Recovery With Golden Finish

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    No joints supplements at moment.The pain was muscles at failure pain. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with change in routine. I previously was going highest weight possible for 6-10 reps now im doing 60-70% max with high reps 15-25. Im just glad I'm using the GF during this transition. Without it im not sure it would go so smooth.
    Very true!!!

  2. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    DAY 8


    Today was kind of a special day for me. While searching my supplement stash I found a sample of the Purple Wraath that i had totally forgot about. I actually noticed a huge difference today no hard breathing nor irratic heart beat. The work out was'nt easy either I actully feel it was a stronger one than yest. I know combining the PW with GF would give me good results.

    ST. CURLS 3X15 25LB
    HAMMER CURLS 3X20 25LB
    BB CURLS (DROP SET TO FAILURE) 100,95,85,65 45LB
    ARM CURL MACH. 4X15

    TRI DIP'S 3X15
    TRI ROPE 7X15 70LB
    BEHIND HEAD TRI XT 3X10 90,80,75LB
    SCULL-CRUSHEDR 3X10 85LB
  3. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Morning After


    Noticing fast recovery now. I'm still havng lil pain, but compared to a few weeks ago before GF it alot better now.I only noticed some pain in my upper tri's but im sure it because I smashed them with alot of reps. They usuall get sore if I take the DB weight above 80lb on the behind head ext. Maybe in few weeks this pain wll be gone to from the use of my new best friend GOLDEN FINISH!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    DAY 8


    Today was kind of a special day for me. While searching my supplement stash I found a sample of the Purple Wraath that i had totally forgot about. I actually noticed a huge difference today no hard breathing nor irratic heart beat. The work out was'nt easy either I actully feel it was a stronger one than yest. I know combining the PW with GF would give me good results.

    ST. CURLS 3X15 25LB
    HAMMER CURLS 3X20 25LB
    BB CURLS (DROP SET TO FAILURE) 100,95,85,65 45LB
    ARM CURL MACH. 4X15

    TRI DIP'S 3X15
    TRI ROPE 7X15 70LB
    BEHIND HEAD TRI XT 3X10 90,80,75LB
    SCULL-CRUSHEDR 3X10 85LB
    PW + GFH = Ultimate Recovery Stack
  5. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    WEEK REVIEW


    After a slow start and a few days lacking consistancy I finally got back on track. The first few doses I did'nt notice much difference the next day.After a full week I'm starting to reap some rewards you could say.I'm having less and less sorness everyday and by the time i reached end of week I was noticing zero pain. So the recovery aspect thus far has been good. The taste has become even better to me day by day. Also the mixability of this stuff is amazing even though its 3 large scoops.I put it in shaker cup give it a few shakes and thats it ready to drink. I can't wait to feel the next couple weeks on this stuff. This may or not be a factor from the GOLDEN FINISH, but my weight is actually up 3 pounds compared to what it was returning from vacation. I will post those before pics this week as soon as i can talk my girl into talking them.She thinks im beng vein when i ask to take pics of my self with shirt off,I try to tell her its for my log but for some reason she does'nt beleive me...lmao
  6. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    WEEK REVIEW


    After a slow start and a few days lacking consistancy I finally got back on track. The first few doses I did'nt notice much difference the next day.After a full week I'm starting to reap some rewards you could say.I'm having less and less sorness everyday and by the time i reached end of week I was noticing zero pain. So the recovery aspect thus far has been good. The taste has become even better to me day by day. Also the mixability of this stuff is amazing even though its 3 large scoops.I put it in shaker cup give it a few shakes and thats it ready to drink. I can't wait to feel the next couple weeks on this stuff. This may or not be a factor from the GOLDEN FINISH, but my weight is actually up 3 pounds compared to what it was returning from vacation. I will post those before pics this week as soon as i can talk my girl into talking them.She thinks im beng vein when i ask to take pics of my self with shirt off,I try to tell her its for my log but for some reason she does'nt beleive me...lmao
    HAHAHAHA. That is funny about your girl. Mixibility with GFH is great! I use a funnel for my powders into a bottle of water, and sometimes the protein has a pain in the ass time going down the funnel into the bottle. GFH, even 3 scoops, has been very easy to get down, and it doesn't really clump even at 3 scoops. I LOVE the taste!!!

    Keep hammering away my friend!
  7. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    DAY 9
    Mon-21-July


    Today went kinda weird went into gym not really knowing how i was gonna change up chest routine.After talking with some of the bigger guys i got an idea and went with it.They told me to try and hit one part of the chest per week so this week I went with lower.I also tryed to find ou my one rep max today on declne just for fun.I felt strong today and full of energy nothing like the begining of last week.I took my GF after my routine and a hour later I felt like I wanted to hit gym again. This stuff is really making a difference i can tell.

    DECLINE 1 REP MAX (265LBX1) I was very stoked about this most weight I've put up on decline.
    DECLINE 135X25,225X7,245X4,255X2,265X1
    DIPS 3X15
    DECLINE DB PRESS 3X15 75LB'S,40LB'S
    DECLINE DB FLYS 3X10 20LB
    DECLINE HAMMER PRESS 3X13 75LB
  8. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Morning After


    Did'nt notice any pain this morning ,but later in evening I started noticing some soreness in lower chest.This pin was expected sence I hav'nt trained lik this before.
  9. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    DAY 10


    Today is leg day and I tryed to hit them pretty aggressive. I felt pretty good hole workout had good energy and felt like I got alot done. I was'nt able t drink my GF till an hour after I left gym cause my stomach was not right..lol

    SQUATS 3X15(135LB) 2X15(100LB)
    HACK SQUATS 3X15 (100LB)

    LEG EXT 4X20 55LB
    HAM STRING EXT 3X25 55LB
    CALF RAISES 3X25 100LB
  10. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Morning After


    After workout I got dragged to walmart by my girl and my legs felt prettyweak entire time I walked around. Only noticing some outer quad pain today,but other than that legs feel good. The GF is definatly working any other time my entire leg ould hurt day after a good squating session. Everyday that goes by I'm getting faster recovery.
  11. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Nice workout, and congrats on your PR (decline.)
  12. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Nice workout, and congrats on your PR (decline.)
    I just wanted to thank you for checking in on my log ,but not only mine you make sure to keep track of everyones Golden Finish expereince. This says alot about you and your company I really appreciate your dedicaton.
  13. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    I just wanted to thank you for checking in on my log ,but not only mine you make sure to keep track of everyones Golden Finish expereince. This says alot about you and your company I really appreciate your dedicaton.
    Hey thanks alot man!!! I believe in the products and know that they work so thats why I follow through (plus its alot of fun! lol) ... and I really appreciate your detailed and steadily kept log. Keep up the great work!!!
  14. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Hey thanks alot man!!! I believe in the products and know that they work so thats why I follow through (plus its alot of fun! lol) ... and I really appreciate your detailed and steadily kept log. Keep up the great work!!!
    No problem man I'll keep rockn!
  15. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Day 11


    Well i have to be honest with you i'm half way through my GF and I'm getting kinda sad it's almost over. (lol) Im feeling stronger and more ready for gym than ever before I owe this to Golden Finish. Today was shoulder day and I tried to pound them.

    MILITARY PRESS 4X12 100LB, 2X10 135LB
    LAT. RAISES 25LBX10,30LBX10,35LBX6,40LBX6
    FRONT RAISE 4X10 30LB

    BB LAT ROWS 4X10 95LB
    REVERSE PEC DEC 4X15 100LB
    MACH. SHRUGS 4X10 (HOLD 3SEC) 100LB
  16. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Morning After


    Zero pain 100% recovery I dont have in shoulder issues to talk about. Golden Finish is doing its job and doing it well!
  17. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Day 12


    Today is back day and every thing was all good felt very energetic .I hit it pretty hard and damn was i thirsty aftward and Golden Finish quenched it well...lol
    low row 4x10
    pull downs 4x10
    pull ups 4x10
    deadlift 4x10
    t-bar 4x10
  18. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Morning After


    No pain t speak of today.
  19. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Looks like hard workouts and no DOMs to speak of... a winning combination!!!
  20. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Looks like hard workouts and no DOMs to speak of... a winning combination!!!
    Yeah im loving it,I really appreciate you giving me this opportunity.
  21. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    DAY 13


    Today i hit the bi's and tri's. I felt real good today recovery has been coming so quikly I almost think I could hit some body parts twce a week.

    BI'S
    ST. CURLS 4X10 25LB
    HAMMER CURLS 4X10 30LB
    USED LOW ROW FOR BI CURLS 4X10 50LB
    21's STANDING DROP SET 50,40,30LB
    21's SEATED DROP SET 50,40,30LB

    TRI's
    WEIGHTED DIPS 4X10 40,65,90LB
    SEATED MACH. DIPS 3X20 130LB
    BEHIND HEAD TRI EXT 4X10 70LB
    CLOSE GRIP BENCH 45LB's 100X
  22. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Morning After


    Anothr morning without D.O.M.'S and i'm loving it. No tricep pain like last weak either I'm telling u this stuff really works.
  23. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    I"ve been hitting bodyparts twice a week lately actually
  24. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I"ve been hitting bodyparts twice a week lately actually
    I just wanted to know when this runs out if theres any chance you can get me a discount for ordering some more.I'm a GOLDEN FINISH true beleiver now and dont wanna workout without it..
  25. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    DAY 14


    Today is monday so i started my week off lke every other with chest.Today i hit the upper chest entire workout.I also am starting a ab routine that will be done every day or every other depending on recovery. Took my GF as usual about half hour out gym with no stomach problems.



    INCLINE BENCH 5X10 135LB
    INCLINE DB FLY 4X15 25LB
    INCLINE DB PRESS 4X20 50LB
    PEC DEC UPPER HANDLES 4X10 100,110LB


    ROPE CRUNCHS 3X10 150LB
    TORSO MACH. 40LB 3X20 EACH SIDE
    AB CURL MACH 3X20 70,85,100LB
    HANG PAR. LEG RAISES 3X10
  26. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Morning After


    Beleive it or not no pain today, but i do expect some upper chest pain later in evenin for some reason it allways sneaks up. I vry surprised I'm having no ab pain at sence I honestly have'nt trained them for at least 6 months.The recovery im experiecing is amazing to say the least, Golden Finish will become a stable supplement from now on in my cabinet.
  27. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    DAY 14


    Today is monday so i started my week off lke every other with chest.Today i hit the upper chest entire workout.I also am starting a ab routine that will be done every day or every other depending on recovery. Took my GF as usual about half hour out gym with no stomach problems.



    INCLINE BENCH 5X10 135LB
    INCLINE DB FLY 4X15 25LB
    INCLINE DB PRESS 4X20 50LB
    PEC DEC UPPER HANDLES 4X10 100,110LB


    ROPE CRUNCHS 3X10 150LB
    TORSO MACH. 40LB 3X20 EACH SIDE
    AB CURL MACH 3X20 70,85,100LB
    HANG PAR. LEG RAISES 3X10
    Looks good. Upper chest & abs = my two weak points
  28. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Looks good. Upper chest & abs = my two weak points
    My chest is my weaker one I've tryed everything and really cant get it no bigger. Although I'm gonna stgart using a wider grip on my bench presses for next month and see what happens. I hav'nt worked abs for months so they should really respond fast.
  29. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    My chest is my weaker one I've tryed everything and really cant get it no bigger. Although I'm gonna stgart using a wider grip on my bench presses for next month and see what happens. I hav'nt worked abs for months so they should really respond fast.
    Yeah - my back is weaker, perhaps thats why i like working it so much is because it shows the best improvement. i'd say good to go with the wide grip bench. also try hitting it with pushups at the end of a workout. the high rep will stimulate slow twitch muscle fibers
  30. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Yeah - my back is weaker, perhaps thats why i like working it so much is because it shows the best improvement. i'd say good to go with the wide grip bench. also try hitting it with pushups at the end of a workout. the high rep will stimulate slow twitch muscle fibers
    Well you know me i'll accept all the free tips I can get..lol Actually already thought about finishing chest day with incline/decline/flat push ups....jus wondern a good rep and set range to aim for? Theres never seems to be enough time or energy for all the things i wanna do. But i've only been training for 6 months and have made tremendous gains actually up 37 pounds from day I started. It just gonna take more time to see the gains i want,but Im very impatient..lmao
  31. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    DAY 15


    Today was leg day and i did'nt get to spend as much time as usual with my workout cause of kids first football practice. Regaurdless I still feel I hit every thing decent enough. I took my GF about 30 mins out an man was it good..lol

    SQUATS 7X10 100,115,135,150,135,115,100LB
    LEG CURL HAM 3X25 100LB
    LEG EXT 3X10 60LB
    CALVE MACH. 5X15 100LB
  32. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Morning After

    I'm feeling a lil pain on the out-side of quads but nothing serious just a little discomfort. Even with this recovery has been coming faster than ever.Usally pin i i actually even get any only last one day and its not been to bad.
  33. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Well you know me i'll accept all the free tips I can get..lol Actually already thought about finishing chest day with incline/decline/flat push ups....jus wondern a good rep and set range to aim for? Theres never seems to be enough time or energy for all the things i wanna do. But i've only been training for 6 months and have made tremendous gains actually up 37 pounds from day I started. It just gonna take more time to see the gains i want,but Im very impatient..lmao
    I'd go till failure with the pushups, and do 5 sets.
  34. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I'd go till failure with the pushups, and do 5 sets.
    Ok sounds good will def.. hit it mon.
  35. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Ok sounds good will def.. hit it mon.
    :clean:
  36. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    DAY 16


    Today i think I went alil accesive with my shoulder routine, but I had so much energy I said what the heck.Also threw in the abs for few sets. GF was taken as usual but did experience alil stomach bloat today for some reason after a hour it was gone and i ate the sh*t out sum chicken and rice.

    SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE 6X10 2*90,2*180,1*230,1*250
    LAT RAISES 3X10 25LB
    SIDE HAMMER RAISE 3X20 15LB
    FRONT RAISES 3X10 25LB
    ROPE SHOULDER PULLS WITH ROPE: (upper 3x15) (lower3x15) 100lb
    BB ROW 3X10 95LB
    30LB BB ST. FRONT RAISES 3X15
    REVERSE PEC-DEC 3X10 100LB


    DECLINE SIT-UPS WEIGHTED 25LB 3X10
    KNEE RAISES 3X10
    PAR LEG RAISES 3X10
    AB MACH DROP SET 3X10 115,100,85LB
  37. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Morning After


    I'm experiencng zero DOM's from my shoulder and ab workout ,but for some dang reason every part of my quads are sore ass ever like I totally killed them and its 2 days later and still hurtng.I did'nt think I hit them that hard I guess it was the 7 sets of BB squat ass to floor that did the trick,hopefully this means there gonna grow cause if not this really sucks..lmao
  38. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Rep Power
    191395

    Nice workout. If your going to single out shoulders for a workout it's best to hit them hard like you did
  39. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Nice workout. If your going to single out shoulders for a workout it's best to hit them hard like you did
    Well I seemed full of energy and thought screw it lets push it a lil and to tell you the truth with no DOM's i dont think i hit them hard enough or this GF is bout it,bout it! (lol)
  40. Advanced Muscle Science Rep
    Board Sponsor
    JOHNJESSICA20's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Power
    1175

    DAY 17


    Hit the back today and hit it hard with nearly no rest in between sets. My recovery has been great other than that damn leg day..lol

    LAT PULLDOWN WIDE DROP SET 5X10 160,150,140,120,100LB
    LAT PD (IN PULL UP POSITION) SAME AS ^

    LAT MACHINE DROP SET 4X10 250,180,140,90LB
    LOW ROW DROP SET 4X10 150,130,110,100LB
    DB ROW 3X10 EACH 75LB
    BB SHRUGS 10X10 135,145,165,185,225LB
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:32 PM
  2. "bLacKjAcK" -- Puts Golden Finish to the Ultimate Test!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:11 PM
  3. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-04-2008, 10:46 PM
  4. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:00 PM
  5. Golden Finish Log
    By John Smeton in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in