Grila JuJitsu is growing in his slepp with the GHSR STACK!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
First I would like to thank all the people at MST,Matt and CTDUECE!
THANK YOU!

I will be logging the GHSR stack...

I will be grading the 2 products on a scale of 1-5 1 being the worst and 5 being the best. There will be two separate categories: the first is the sleep/gh/test boosting, the criteria in this section will consist of relaxation, sleep, dreams(yes, i will tell you about all of them, lucky you!), and recovery. The next category is the strength /workout, the criteria in this section will consist of strength, fat loss, energy, overall focus and well being. Just to let everyone know i will be dosing the somnidren-gh under my tongue. lastly, i will only be using bcaa's as a support supp! I hope you will all join me in my trip down the GH express way!

Now, A little info about the products...

ZMK™ is an athlete’s complete multi mineral matrix formulated to maximize recovery while supporting healthy anabolic hormone levels, deep recuperative sleep, proper pH, cellular energy & cardiovascular health. ZMK™ is the only Krebs cycle chelated Zinc and Magnesium product of its kind and incorporates a full spectrum Krebs cycle chelated mineral support blend. ZMK™ is formulated specifically for the nutritional needs of athletes. All of the minerals in ZMK™ are naturally chelated to Krebs cycle Intermediates citrate, fumarate, malate, succinate and alpha-keto-glutarate. These organic acids are responsible for energy production (ATP) within every cell of the body. Minerals chelated to these Krebs cycle intermediates show superior bioavailability & are better absorbed & utilized yielding better results.

ZMK™ is an advanced nighttime Krebs chelated anabolic mineral formula. Minerals are assimilated more efficiently at night and potentiate the release of important hormones such as Testosterone IGF-1 and Growth Hormone. Without the proper intake of minerals, levels of these vital hormones may fall, leading to poor recovery and performance.

We all know the benefits of supplementing with Zinc and Magnesium as most of us have used ZMA with much success. ZMK™ differs from ZMA products in many different and beneficial ways.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
intro con't

Krebs Cycle Intermediates are organic acids that are absolutely crucial to energy production within every cell of our bodies. Citrate, malate, fumarate, succinate and alpha Keto Glutarate all contribute as intermediates in the vital Krebs cycle. ZMK™ incorporates 3078mgs of Krebs cycle intermediates chelated to Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Vanadium and Boron. This not only bolsters the bioavailability of the minerals but also enhances the effects and efficiency of the P-5-P vitamin B-6 for optimal assimilation ATP production.

Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate (P5P-active, co-enzyme B6) is the active, co-enzyme form of B6. Most B-6 included in nighttime mineral supplements is pyridoxine which must be converted in the liver to Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate for it to be properly utilized. Many individuals do not convert sufficient amounts of this important vitamin which can result in a B-6 deficiency and many health problems. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate is necessary for neurotransmitter balance, immune function, amino acid and mineral absorption and metabolism. Deficiency may cause a decrease of mineral absorption and utilization. Pyridoxal-5 Phosphate is utilized by over 60 enzymes, and is also essential for protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism. P-5-P was added to ZMK™ to maximize absorption of the already super bioavailable Krebs chelated minerals. Since P-5-P is phosphorylated it also contributes to the active production of ATP.

A Naturally Occurring 72 Trace Mineral Blend is also incorporated into ZMK™. It's difficult to comprehend the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the overall health and well being of our bodies. Trace minerals are the catalysts and cofactors for the production, conversion and utilization of countless enzymes, vitamins and other micro and macro nutrients our bodies use for developing and maintaining good health. If there is a group of nutrients an athlete is chronically deficient in it is trace minerals. The trace minerals contained in ZMK™ also help to further increase the already impeccable bioavailability of the Krebs cycle chelated minerals.

Let’s some it up! Benefits of ZMK™ supplementation:

• Superior Bioavailability
• Increase Testosterone Levels
• Increase IGF-1
• Increase Growth Hormone
• Increase Quality REM Sleep
• Maximize Recovery
• Increase ATP
• Maintain Healthy pH
• Support Cellular Integrity
• Support Cardiovascular Health

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take 4 ZMK™tablets 30-60 minutes prior to bedtime without calcium.

Somnidren-GH™is an ultra potent, target response sleep and growth hormone potentiator formulated to maximize recuperative REM sleep & Growth Hormone production while reducing stress and anxiety promoting a favorable anabolic environment while sleeping.

We all know that the pituitary gland is our master endocrine gland effecting all hormonal stasis and functions of the body. The most important hormone secreted by the pituitary to an athlete is growth hormone (GH or Somatotropin) due to its governing effects on recovery, repair, lean muscle growth and metabolism. Somnidren-GH™ provides GH secretion by supporting the GABA, dopamine, serotonin and acetylcholine neurotransmitters. Somnidren-GH™ goes one huge step further by ensuring that GH remains active and viable longer by inhibiting somatostatin.

Somnidren-GH™ is the only growth hormone potentiator to include Somatostat-X™, a potent somatostatin inhibiting blend to keep GH active longer without rapid metabolization. Somatostatin once released quickly promotes GH breakdown squandering its effects. The longer somatostatin is inhibited the longer serum GH levels can remain elevated leading to the vast, sustained benefits we all seek.

Unlike most HGH products Somnidren-GH™ is free of sugar and carbs and will NOT elicit an insulin reaction. This is a major problem for 99% of the HGH products on the market because if insulin is present growth hormone will NOT be secreted. Many HGH products on the market are as much as 50% carbohydrate (yes, maltodextrin counts too). These products will not work efficiently and are not worth your hard earned cash!

Let’s break it down!

Somnidren-GH™ contains Butyrotropin™, a precise combination of Gamma-Amino-Butyric-Acid (GABA) and 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric-Acid (Phenibut) for rapid assimilation and absorption. This ratio of GABA and Phenibut combined with Vitamin B-6 provides a higher affinity for crossing the blood brain barrier to yield potent GH releasing effects. GABA is classified as an amino acid and inhibitory neurotransmitter that ultimately signals the pituitary to release HGH.

GABA and its various derivatives have been shown in vast numbers of scientific studies to promote significant increases in plasma growth hormone levels that can rival the effects of potent pharmaceutical compounds. One such study titled "Effect of acute and repeated administration of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) on growth hormone and prolactin secretion in man", conducted at the First Medical Clinic at the University of Milan in Milan, Italy shows just how effective GABA is at elevating plasma GH levels. The study showed that in all of the 19 subjects studied, (compared with 18 controls) plasma growth hormone levels were significantly elevated (above 5 ng/ml) by the oral dosing of GABA without elevation in prolactin. This study showed that 90 minutes after GABA administration plasma growth hormone levels rose to over 5X (five times) baseline levels. This enormous increase is unmatched by any other natural or nutritional means studied. Very exciting to say the least!

Well, here is the rub! Most GABA studies don’t mention how long the increased serum GH levels remained active. The endocrine system is incredibly complex and governed by an intricate set of checks and balances dubbed “negative feedback”. If GABA can increase serum GH levels by over five times why don’t we see it having huge applications in athletics in the form of major performance enhancement? The answer is somatostatin! Somatostatin is the negative feedback constituent to Somatotropin (GH). When somatostatin is released it triggers the metabolization and destruction of growth hormone. As with any negative feedback mechanism the more GH secreted by the pituitary the more somatostatin is secreted to stop it and trigger rapid break down. This is where Somnidren-GH™ shines. We’ve added Somatostat-X™, a potent somatostatin inhibiting complex to allow elevated GH levels to remain viable and active longer.

Dopamine! Not only does dopamine have a direct and dramatic impact on the secretion of GH but there is ample scientific evidence that GABA’s effect on growth hormone is mediated by a dopaminergic mechanism. This means that GABA may need dopamine to be present and active to elicit its powerful GH stimulating effects. Somnidren-GH™ contains L-dopa extracted from Mucuna Pruriens as well as L-Tyrosine and Phenylethylamine (PEA) to bolster dopamine levels and work synergistically with GABA to greatly enhance GH release.

L-Theanine has been added for its unique ability to increase endogenous GABA, dopamine and serotonin. L-Theanine has also been shown to increase alpha brain waves while suppressing beta brain waves leading to deeper relaxation and brain calmness enabling a faster transition into REM sleep. L-Theanine may also inhibit MAO-B which may allow for dopamine to remain active longer.

Acetylcholine! Many experts agree that the key to healthy growth hormone levels is proper cholinergic tone in the brain. Somnidren-GH™ incorporates Choline Bitartrate, DMAE Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine and Vitamin E to bolster acetylcholine levels and provide an optimal cholinergic environment for GH secretion. Acetylcholine is also a powerful inhibitor or somatostatin allowing for prolonged GH circulation and effectiveness.

Somatostat-X™ is a unique somatostatin inhibiting blend formulated to keep growth hormone levels bolstered and effective. There are very few natural compounds that will effectively inhibit somatostatin alone. Somatostat-X™ incorporates a powerful, synergistic blend of Pantothenic acid, Pantethine, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, L-Cysteine, Vitamin E, Magnesium and Zinc to increase CoEnzyme-A and Cysteamine which work hand in hand with increased levels of acetylcholine to delay and minimize the release of somatostatin. Even a slight decrease in somatostatin levels when GH is elevated can have tremendous overall effects on recovery, repair, increased lean mass and fat loss. Nearly 99% of all GH products on the market don’t incorporate any somatostatin inhibition and the ones that do are extremely under dosed and ineffective.

Blood sugar and blood lipid levels are also a factor in GH and somatostatin release. Somnidren-GH™ is formulated without sugar or carbohydrate to ensure that there is not insulin response since insulin is a key trigger for somatostatin. Any growth hormone product with even a minute amount of carbs or sugar will not work effectively! Although Somnidren-GH™ is meant to be taken on an empty stomach to avoid insulin interference the addition of N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Vitamin B-6 and Pantothenic Acid will also help to keep blood sugar and lipid levels down for optimal performance of the product. To remain hormonally correct try to take Somnidren-GH™ on as empty of a stomach as possible.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
WORKOUT: Chest

Flat bench: 1st 155lb 12reps, 2nd 165lb 10reps, 3rd 175lb 8reps 4th 185lb 6reps, 5th 195lb 4reps, 6th 205lb 2reps.

Incline bench: 1st 145lb 10 reps, 2nd 155lb 8reps, 3rd 165lb 6reps, 4th 175lb 4reps, 5th 185lb 2reps.
Decline bench: 1st 145lb 10reps, 2nd 155lb 8reps, 3rd 165lb 6reps, 4th 175lb 4reps, 5th 185lb 2reps.

smith flat bench: 1st 225lb 7reps, 2nd 245lb 3reps, 3rd 265lb 1rep.

iso-lateral incline bench: 1st 205lb 6reps, 2nd 215lb 4reps, 235lb 1 rep

iso-lateral decline bench: 1st 225lb 6reps, 2nd 235lb 3reps, 3rd 245lb 1rep.

dips: 3 sets of 20 reps.

Workout Overview:
shitty workout! im so weak from cutting and doing 40 sets of 20reps each set with light weight. i just lost so much strength from using light weights. However, i changed my diet and my workouts so i hope i can regain my strength. by the wa i will be posting my pics soon.

SLEEP:
Relaxation: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
Sleep: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
Dreams: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
Recovery: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview:
30mins after taking my stuff I was yawning and having a hard time keeping my eyes open. i kinda felt like i couldnt get enough air for a sec (didnt last long). to say the least my relaxation was great ! i slept for a sold 9HR's i have not slept that long sense middle school. I feel very rested today. my dreams were weird, I had a dream i was at water park and i was checking this girl out and this huge huge huge guy was all like "hey ****er! STOP looking at my girl friend!" I kept looking and he started walking up to me and i looked at my body and i was really small. when he got to me he beat the **** out of me! I didnt even judo throw him or anything. the next day i was back and i was bigger then the day before (my regular size) and he was still huge. this time i saw him and i made sure i started flirting with his girl. He came down and i beat the **** out of him. then i made love to his girl friend. Now for recovery, i am not as sore as i usually would be so that is a good thing.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIRST IN!!!

Good luck buddy!!! We are in this together!!!

I cant wait to see how the GHSR stack improves upon your close to flawless flying arm bar technique...

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
FIRST IN!!!

Good luck buddy!!! We are in this together!!!

I cant wait to see how the GHSR stack improves upon your close to flawless flying arm bar technique...
thanks for coming! lets do this brother!

haha i wish it was flawless! :toofunny: im hoping to get to pull it out in my next judo turn in 2 months. i have been practicing my set up for it. its coming along nice! by the way lets get huge!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
In for the kill....good luck brother, keep us all updated!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha i've heard of people having weird dreams on this stack but that is really something else man!

Glad to see that you're enjoying it so much after day 1 though. What's funny is...I wouldn't even have to follow this log for the rest of the month if I wanted to know how you'll like it. Once you know what you think on one night and it's positive...the results just keep getting better ;)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i had a pretty weird dream last night too... its NSFW though :) FTW!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
lol....hope im not creeping u guys out.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I love Somidren. One of the best sleep products I have ever used.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day2

WORKOUT: Back (tues)
1. wide grip pull ups: 4 sets of 12 reps

2. iso-lateral row: 100lb 12 reps, 120lb 10reps, 140lb 8reps, 160lb 6reps, 180lb 4reps, 200lb 2reps.

3. lat pull downs: 180lb 12reps, 195lb 10reps, 205lb 8reps, 220lb 6reps, 235lb 4reps, 250lb 2reps.

4. close grip rows: 150lb 10reps, 165lb 8reps, 180lb 6reps, 195lb 4reps.

iso-lateral lat pull down: 4sets of 225lbs at 12 reps.

workout ratings:
strength: :yawn: :yawn: /5
fat loss: :yawn: /5
energy: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
overall focus/well being: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Workout overview:
today i worked out back. i used 30grams of bcaa's during my workout. My strength has been good, no change really. fat loss nothing to note. my energy in the gym was way up. i never knew how a good nights sleep can help! my focus in the gym was amazing ! nothing could stop me.

Sleep Rating:
Sleep: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
Dreams: :yawn: /5
Recovery: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview:
last night was interesting to say the least! :twisted: My relaxation last night was crazy! i felt like I had 1000lbs placed on my shoulders. as soon as i hit the bed i started to pass out...till my girl friend came over. I woke up 5 mins later to a BJ and that led to some bow chicka bow wow. It was weird being really relaxed while making woopy. (i liked it!) My Gf, actually started crying after, I was all like wtf? whats wrong? she told me it was the best orgasm she had ever had....(i was a bit skeptical) After that i fell back to sleep for a little while, because my girl friend would knee me in the back as she always does in her sleep. even through all that i still got 7 solid hours of sleep. I dont remember any dreams but that maybe because of the knees in my back. recovery wise, my chest is healed which usually it hurts for atleast 3-4 days (only took me 2 days this time) , my back is not even sore which is crazy because it usually hurts me like hell after a workout.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY3 wed

Workout: shoulders
1. front delt lifts: 20lb 10reps, 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps.
2. side delt raise: 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 40lb 8reps.
3. rear delt raise: 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 40lb 8reps.
4. shrugs: 180lb 25reps, 230lb 25reps, 250lb 20reps, 270lb 15reps.
5. arnold press db's: 50lbs 10reps, 55lbs 10reps, 60lbs 10reps, 65lbs 8reps.
6. up right rows: 60lb 10reps, 70lb 10reps, 80lb 10reps, 80lb 10reps.

workout ratings:
strength: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
fat loss: :yawn: /5
energy: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
overall focus/well being: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Workout Overview:was a great workout! im feeling stronger, nothing crazy, but still good stuff. my energy never dimmed, it was consistent. my focus was crazy. i tore the gym a new ******* !

Sleep Rating:
Relaxation: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
Dreams: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview:
last nights relaxation was the best ever! i have never been so relaxed in my life! i slept for 10hrs straight. no joke! i kept dreaming about the same thing last night! it was about me passing my physical agility test for the police department! my recovery is amazing, i am not sore anywhere on my body and i have been hitting the gym hard! overall im a happy camper!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're really diggin the stack...good work!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i totally hear you about the relaxation during "whoopie". i am digging it and so is the girl.

glad to hear we are both "on par"...

keep up the good work big guy, in the gym of course

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY4 thur

Workout: legs
1. squat: 225lb 10reps, 315lb 10reps, 405lb 10reps.

2. dead lift: 205lb 10reps, 225lb 10reps, 245lb 10reps, 265lb 10reps.

3. Seated calves machine: 90lb 25reps, 135lb 20reps, 145lb 15reps, 155lb 10reps.

4. Seated quad raise: 80lb 10reps, 100lb 10reps, 110lb 10reps, 120lb 10reps.

5. Seated hami squeeze: 80lb 10reps, 100lb 10reps, 110lb 10reps, 120lb 10reps.

6. Standing db calves raise: 80lbs 10reps, 90lbs 10reps, 100lbs 10reps, 110lb 10reps.

workout ratings:
strength: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
fat loss: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Workout Overview: the workout was great. I wish i had more time to workout and do different machines, but i didnt. Strength is going up a little by little. I have noticed some fat loss. I can see my abs a little better. energy is great ! never seems to stop these days. my girl friend noticed i was a happier person and i didnt have bags under my eyes anymore! focus is at a peak!

Sleep ratings:
Dreams: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview:
MY relaxation was very good considering how stressed out i was baout testing for the police department. my sleep was amazing ! the dream i had was me taking my physical agility test with the pd. weird this is i kept having the same dream over and over. recovery has been wicked awesome ! i am hardly sore after workouts anymore!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
hell yeays !

i totally hear you about the relaxation during "whoopie". i am digging it and so is the girl.

glad to hear we are both "on par"...

keep up the good work big guy, in the gym of course

i like it more then regular sex or drunk sex!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
good luck on your test for the police man. Im sure you'll do great. What are the testing protocol's and requirements?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY5 fri

WORKOUT: BACK AND BI'S

1. pull ups: 4 sets of 12reps weight down with 45lbs.

2. curls bb: 60lb 10reps, 70lb 10reps, 80lb 10reps, 90lb 10reps, 95lb 8reps.

3. iso-lateral row: 120lb 12reps, 140lb 10reps, 160lb 8reps, 180lb 6reps, 200lb 4reps, 220lb 2reps.

4. dbs curls: 25lbs 10reps, 30lbs 10reps, 35lbs 10reps, 40lbs 8 reps.

5. crazy eights: 85lb 8reps, 65lb 8reps, 45lb 8reps, 25lb 8reps, 45lb 8reps. i couldnt go any more!

workout ratings:
strength: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
energy: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Workout Overview: great workout: thats the highest i have gone on crazy eights! great strength , energy, and focus. my fat loss is looking better all the time now!

Sleep Rating:
Dreams: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview:
considering my police test was the next day i was very relaxed. i slept like a rock, i didnt even move from what i was told. i had a short dream , but i dont remember it??!! my recovery continues to be amazing. I feel as though i have not hit weights ever!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day6 Sat

WORKOUT: NONE

Workout Overview:
I didnt workout because i had my police test. just to let everyone know I passed my physical agility test with flying colors. I was the top of the group. although, my happiness was short lived because i failed the written, out of the 200 people only 5 people passed. i just have to study next time.

Sleep Rating:
Relaxation: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
Dreams: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5
Recovery: :yawn: :yawn::yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview:
Tonight, was different... I dosed only my zmk. Relaxation wise, i was still very relaxed, but not nearly as relaxed with the whole stack! Sleep was still great! i had a dream that i was fighting this guy and i was beating the **** out of him, but he kept getting up no matter how bloody he got! recovery, again i feel like a million bucks.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
good luck on your test for the police man. Im sure you'll do great. What are the testing protocol's and requirements?
I didnt pass......:sad: i passed the physical test, but not written.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY7 sun

WORKOUT: NONE

workout Overview: no workout just relaxen!

Sleep Rating:
Relaxation: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview:

My relaxation was good. Sleep still very very good! Not 1 dream that night. RECOVERY IS GREAT!!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day8 mon

Workout: CHEST
1. flat bench: 205lb 10reps, 215lb 8reps, 225lb 6reps.

2. incline bench: 195lb 10 reps, 205lb 10reps, 215lb 8reps.

3. decline bench: 215lb 10reps, 215lb 10reps, 235lb 8reps.

4. flat bench flies: 25lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 45lb 10reps, 55lb 10reps.

5. incline flies: 25lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 45lb 10reps, 55lb 10reps.

6. decline flies: 25lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 45lb 10reps, 55lb 8reps.

workout ratings:

Workout Overview:
My strength was awesome. im finally back to where i was before my cut. i just need to build up my endurance. fat loss is coming around. my energy is great. i can go the whole day without yawning lol! my focus has not changed, it has stayed great and i have been doing this all without taing my Ritalin.

Sleep Rating:

Sleep overview: my relaxation again has been amazing! i am loving this stack so much i am going to buy the zmk so that i can do this stack in a month. sleep was great even though i only got 6 hours. i had to get up earlier for work... dreams were cool i had a childhood dream of when i was 6 or 7 back in elementary school. i was just looking around my school saying hi to all my old friends. recovery, i cant say it enough... if you want to heal faster buy this stack!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're truly reaping the benefits...glad to hear it!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY9 tues

Workout: BACK

1. wide grip pull ups: 4 sets of 12 reps weighted down by 45lbs.

2. iso-lateral row: 120lb 12 reps, 140lb 10reps, 160lb 8reps, 180lb 6reps, 200lb 4reps, 220lb 2reps.

3. lat pull downs: 205lb 10reps, 220lb 8reps, 235lb 6reps, 250lb 4reps, 265lb 2reps.

4. close grip rows: 150lb 10reps, 165lb 8reps, 180lb 6reps, 195lb 4reps.

iso-lateral lat pull down: 4sets of 225lbs at 12 reps.

workout ratings:
fat loss: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Workout Overview:
I was having a bad day and did not want to go to the gym, but i did and boy am i glad i did! I kicked some ass! my strength is way higher i was struggling with this weight before. now im having now trouble with it. fat loss is getting hella good! im seeing my abs even more. energy and focus are the best i have ever had. My studying is better then its been when i first started taking Ritalin.

Sleep Rating:

Sleep Overview:
I felt amazing this night. The relaxation was not the same, I felt euphoric. My sleep was amazing I slept 10hours straight. I dont understand, I use to have a hard time getting more then 6 hours. I had about 9 dreams all about elementary school. I was always just playing with my friends. my recovery is still way amazing im hardly sore anymore!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day10 Wed

Workout: Legs

I decided to workout with this huge as swole old guy. I swear this was the hardest leg workout i have ever done. the sad thing is i dont remember the names of the things we did! All i can say is when i find out i will post it. But is was crazy!

workout ratings:

Workout Overview:

I think the best way i can put it is, I could not walk after i would get done with a set. i tripped stepping off the curb going to my car. It was actually very embarrassing.

Sleep Rating:
Dreams: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:/5
Recovery::yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview:
I went home i ate and then at 930pm i passed the fvck out! the next day i was afraid to get out of bed thinking i was going to be sore as hell, but i wasnt! I felt good and the day after i still wasnt sore!!!!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day11 Thur

Workout: none

I was very busy with emt stuff so I decided I would hit the gym tomorrow.

Sleep Rating:
Dreams: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview:
Relaxation, for some reason it never seems to get weaker. it only seems to get better. my sleep is so great im such a happier person now. I had a dream, but i cant remember it. thats been happening a lot lately. i will be sleeping, have a dream, wake up and not remember it! recovery hahahaha im never sore! nuph said.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 fri

Workout: None

more work for my parents at the beach house.

Sleep Rating:

Sleep Overview:
my sleep has been great ! relaxation was not as good tonight for some reason. i hope its back by tonight. sleep was really good. I felt a lil groggy in the morning. I had no dreams. though, i still felt euphoria the entire night and morning. ah recovery. im awesome, i love this stack and have decided to make it a staple of mine.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13 sat

Workout: shoulders
1. front delt lifts: 20lb 10reps, 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps.
2. side delt raise: 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 40lb 8reps.
3. rear delt raise: 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 40lb 8reps.
4. shrugs: 180lb 25reps, 230lb 25reps, 250lb 20reps, 270lb 15reps.
5. arnold press db's: 50lbs 10reps, 55lbs 10reps, 60lbs 10reps, 65lbs 8reps.
6. up right rows: 70lb 10reps, 80lb 10reps, 100lb 10reps.

workout ratings:

Workout Overview:strength was there! i was stronger getting full rep range and hardly any struggling. fat loss is ok its staying the same my abs are a lil more defined. my energy was great, but not as good as it was before. focus is still amazing. If anyone has any questions hit me up i will answer them.

Sleep Rating:
Relaxation: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn::yawn: :yawn: /5

Sleep Overview: The relaxation is BACK! I'm loving the sleep, its amazing how i can go from getting 3-6 hours of sleep and now i get 8-10 ! the dream this night was weird, it was me on the toilet pooping, I just couldn't stop! the recovery was great cut my soreness down hella!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
the dream this night was weird, it was me on the toilet pooping, I just couldn't stop!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looking great in here minus the "perpetual dump" dream! LOL

I'm glad to see the stack is working well for you Grila! I had a feeling you'd like it ;)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Looking great in here minus the "perpetual dump" dream! LOL

I'm glad to see the stack is working well for you Grila! I had a feeling you'd like it ;)

haha you know it!

P.S. sorry to everyone watching my log, for me being mia. sorry for that! i have had a bunch of **** just go wrong all at once. but i am back!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day 14 sun

Workout: none

Sleep ratings:

Sleep Overview: your probably wondering where the hell did gjj go??? well i had some stupid family **** go on and me and my girl are pretty much not a couple any longer, but to tell you truth I feel good. My parents are ok now and im really not sad my girl is gone. maybe its the ghsr stack talking, but i just dont give a fvck anymore. sleep has been great inever get sore im always chillen and i dream every night.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your breakup...but happy to hear you're okay about it?! haha.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about your breakup...but happy to hear you're okay about it?! haha.

haha yeah man it was for the best. i was just not a happy camper when i was with her. she's a great girl, we are just not right for each other right now. maybe some day down the road we will be better, but till then party time !!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Day15 Mon

Workout: CHEST hold all exercises at the peak contraction
1. iso-flat bench: 205lb 10reps, 215lb 10reps, 225lb 8reps.

2. incline bench db's: 60lb 10 reps, 70lb 10reps, 80lb 8reps, 85lb 6reps.

3. iso lateral decline bench: 215lb 10reps, 215lb 10reps, 235lb 8reps.

4. flat bench flies: 25lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 45lb 10reps, 55lb 10reps.

5. incline flies: 25lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 45lb 10reps, 55lb 10reps.

6. decline flies: 25lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 45lb 10reps, 55lb 8reps.

workout ratings:

Workout Overview:
strength is still going up. im actually stronger then i think i have ever been. fat loss is actually down. i have not lost any fat in the last couple days. energy is amazing and tho focus never seems to fail!

Sleep Rating:

Sleep Overview:
As you can see I am loving the whole stack. every nook and cranny ! I really want to tell you about my dream and what happened with my weekend. so, on sat I had people over to my house for the affliction fights. well i told everyone to take there shoes off so that they dont fvck up my house. well, guess what one girl dicides to leave her steletos on fvck up my kitchen. if its not bad enough this was added on the family drama that was going on and did not make anything better. now for my dreams. i had this dream of me breaking up with my now ex girl friend, but this time when i did it i didnt just tear, I started balling my eye's out. i woke up crying too. weird, right? so, later i went to sleep and had a different dream of that girl who ****ed up my floors, but this time she was dragging her feet and just ****ing them up! i woke up pissed, but later i fell back to sleep and had a wonderful sex dream!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha you truly do have some wild dreams man.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
day16 tues

WORKOUT: LEGS!
1. hatfield squat: 225lb 20reps, 315lb 15reps, 415lb 10reps. new personal record!

2. Romanian dead lift: 205lb 10reps, 225lb 10reps, 245lb 10reps, 265lb 10reps.

3. Seated calves machine (non stop): 90lb 25reps, 135lb 20reps, 145lb 15reps, 155lb 10reps.

4. Seated quad raise (hitting low, med, high part of my quad reps for each): 80lb 10reps (30reps), 100lb 10reps (30reps), 110lb 10reps (30reps), 120lb 10reps (30reps).

5. Single leg hami squeeze: 80lb 10reps, 100lb 10reps, 110lb 10reps, 120lb 10reps.

6. Standing db calves raise: 80lbs 10reps, 90lbs 10reps, 100lbs 10reps, 110lb 10reps.

workout ratings:

Workout Overview: wow this workout was intense! I have never worked my legs like this! I my strength is higher then ever! my reps were amazing! fat loss has stayed the same. energy is crazy! was in a cpr class and didnt want to fall asleep ! my focus was great! im def using this for school!

Sleep ratings:

Sleep Overview:
I just want to let everyone know that i have never had chest hair in my life and i have noticed that tonight i have 6 chest hairs! this **** is crazy cool! relaxation has always been great and always is getting better! sleep is unparalleled! haha the dreams are crazy ! recovery has been awesome!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
continuous great news in here...keep it up!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I can say I have kinda noticed increase in hair growth in that area, but dang its actually bad. I had the lil diamond thing, actually now I think I look like a yeti..... Whats a good hair remover? lol

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
good to hear that this **** s working for you ! i am really thinking about taking this !

THEGEEZ

THEGEEZ

Awards
  • Established
I can say I have kinda noticed increase in hair growth in that area, but dang its actually bad. I had the lil diamond thing, actually now I think I look like a yeti..... Whats a good hair remover? lol
NAIR !