Grila JuJitsu is growing in his slepp with the GHSR STACK!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    . ah recovery. im awesome, i love this stack and have decided to make it a staple of mine.

Glad to see that you have enjoyed it so much that you'll be tacking it on to the arsenal!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Glad to see that you have enjoyed it so much that you'll be tacking it on to the arsenal!

I'd be stupid if i didn't!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    I'd be stupid if i didn't!
    hahaha

I'm definitely glad to see you enjoy it that much.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  4. DAY 13 sat

Workout: shoulders
    1. front delt lifts: 20lb 10reps, 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps.
    2. side delt raise: 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 40lb 8reps.
    3. rear delt raise: 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 40lb 8reps.
    4. shrugs: 180lb 25reps, 230lb 25reps, 250lb 20reps, 270lb 15reps.
    5. arnold press db's: 50lbs 10reps, 55lbs 10reps, 60lbs 10reps, 65lbs 8reps.
    6. up right rows: 70lb 10reps, 80lb 10reps, 100lb 10reps.

workout ratings:
    strength: /5
    fat loss: /5
    energy: /5
    overall focus/well being: /5

Workout Overview:strength was there! i was stronger getting full rep range and hardly any struggling. fat loss is ok its staying the same my abs are a lil more defined. my energy was great, but not as good as it was before. focus is still amazing. If anyone has any questions hit me up i will answer them.

Sleep Rating:
    Relaxation: /5
    Sleep: /5
    Dreams: /5
    Recovery: /5

Sleep Overview: The relaxation is BACK! I'm loving the sleep, its amazing how i can go from getting 3-6 hours of sleep and now i get 8-10 ! the dream this night was weird, it was me on the toilet pooping, I just couldn't stop! the recovery was great cut my soreness down hella!

5. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    the dream this night was weird, it was me on the toilet pooping, I just couldn't stop!

Looking great in here minus the "perpetual dump" dream! LOL

I'm glad to see the stack is working well for you Grila! I had a feeling you'd like it

6. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post

Looking great in here minus the "perpetual dump" dream! LOL

I'm glad to see the stack is working well for you Grila! I had a feeling you'd like it

haha you know it!

P.S. sorry to everyone watching my log, for me being mia. sorry for that! i have had a bunch of **** just go wrong all at once. but i am back!
  7. Day 14 sun

Workout: none

Sleep ratings:

Sleep Overview: your probably wondering where the hell did gjj go??? well i had some stupid family **** go on and me and my girl are pretty much not a couple any longer, but to tell you truth I feel good. My parents are ok now and im really not sad my girl is gone. maybe its the ghsr stack talking, but i just dont give a **** anymore. sleep has been great inever get sore im always chillen and i dream every night.

8. sorry to hear about your breakup...but happy to hear you're okay about it?! haha.
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    sorry to hear about your breakup...but happy to hear you're okay about it?! haha.

haha yeah man it was for the best. i was just not a happy camper when i was with her. she's a great girl, we are just not right for each other right now. maybe some day down the road we will be better, but till then party time !!
  10. Day15 Mon

Workout: CHEST hold all exercises at the peak contraction
    1. iso-flat bench: 205lb 10reps, 215lb 10reps, 225lb 8reps.

2. incline bench db's: 60lb 10 reps, 70lb 10reps, 80lb 8reps, 85lb 6reps.

3. iso lateral decline bench: 215lb 10reps, 215lb 10reps, 235lb 8reps.

4. flat bench flies: 25lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 45lb 10reps, 55lb 10reps.

5. incline flies: 25lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 45lb 10reps, 55lb 10reps.

6. decline flies: 25lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 45lb 10reps, 55lb 8reps.

workout ratings:

Workout Overview:
    strength is still going up. im actually stronger then i think i have ever been. fat loss is actually down. i have not lost any fat in the last couple days. energy is amazing and tho focus never seems to fail!

Sleep Rating:

Sleep Overview:
    As you can see I am loving the whole stack. every nook and cranny ! I really want to tell you about my dream and what happened with my weekend. so, on sat I had people over to my house for the affliction fights. well i told everyone to take there shoes off so that they dont **** up my house. well, guess what one girl dicides to leave her steletos on **** up my kitchen. if its not bad enough this was added on the family drama that was going on and did not make anything better. now for my dreams. i had this dream of me breaking up with my now ex girl friend, but this time when i did it i didnt just tear, I started balling my eye's out. i woke up crying too. weird, right? so, later i went to sleep and had a different dream of that girl who ****ed up my floors, but this time she was dragging her feet and just ****ing them up! i woke up pissed, but later i fell back to sleep and had a wonderful sex dream!
    •   

11. haha you truly do have some wild dreams man.
    www.millenniumsport.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    haha you truly do have some wild dreams man.

hopefully, my dreams wont get me banned from the mst section. lol

13. subbed. I'm liking this stake from your post.

14. Quote Originally Posted by grila jujitsu View Post
    hopefully, my dreams wont get me banned from the mst section. lol
    haha I think you're safe

for now
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. day16 tues

WORKOUT: LEGS!
    1. hatfield squat: 225lb 20reps, 315lb 15reps, 415lb 10reps. new personal record!

2. Romanian dead lift: 205lb 10reps, 225lb 10reps, 245lb 10reps, 265lb 10reps.

3. Seated calves machine (non stop): 90lb 25reps, 135lb 20reps, 145lb 15reps, 155lb 10reps.

4. Seated quad raise (hitting low, med, high part of my quad reps for each): 80lb 10reps (30reps), 100lb 10reps (30reps), 110lb 10reps (30reps), 120lb 10reps (30reps).

5. Single leg hami squeeze: 80lb 10reps, 100lb 10reps, 110lb 10reps, 120lb 10reps.

6. Standing db calves raise: 80lbs 10reps, 90lbs 10reps, 100lbs 10reps, 110lb 10reps.

workout ratings:

Workout Overview: wow this workout was intense! I have never worked my legs like this! I my strength is higher then ever! my reps were amazing! fat loss has stayed the same. energy is crazy! was in a cpr class and didnt want to fall asleep ! my focus was great! im def using this for school!

Sleep ratings:

Sleep Overview:
    I just want to let everyone know that i have never had chest hair in my life and i have noticed that tonight i have 6 chest hairs! this **** is crazy cool! relaxation has always been great and always is getting better! sleep is unparalleled! haha the dreams are crazy ! recovery has been awesome!

16. continuous great news in here...keep it up!
    www.millenniumsport.net

17. I can say I have kinda noticed increase in hair growth in that area, but dang its actually bad. I had the lil diamond thing, actually now I think I look like a yeti..... Whats a good hair remover? lol

18. good to hear that this **** s working for you ! i am really thinking about taking this !

19. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I can say I have kinda noticed increase in hair growth in that area, but dang its actually bad. I had the lil diamond thing, actually now I think I look like a yeti..... Whats a good hair remover? lol
    NAIR !

20. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    good to hear that this **** s working for you ! i am really thinking about taking this !
    I highly reccommend that you do
    www.millenniumsport.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I can say I have kinda noticed increase in hair growth in that area, but dang its actually bad. I had the lil diamond thing, actually now I think I look like a yeti..... Whats a good hair remover? lol
    lol hahahahahahahahahaha!

22. Quote Originally Posted by THEGEEZ View Post
    good to hear that this **** s working for you ! i am really thinking about taking this !

its some of the best **** i have used! ***** doodles!

dont tell anyone about my ***** doodles!

23. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    continuous great news in here...keep it up!
    thanks will do!
  24. DAY17 tues

Workout: shoulders wed

1. front delt lifts: 20lb 12reps, 25lb 10reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps.
    2. side delt raise: 25lb 12reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 40lb 8reps.
    3. rear delt raise: 25lb 12reps, 30lb 10reps, 35lb 10reps, 40lb 8reps.
    4. shrugs: 180lb 30reps, 240lb 30reps, 260lb 25reps, 270lb 18reps.
    5. arnold press db's: 50lbs 12reps, 60lbs 10reps, 65lbs 10reps, 70lbs 8reps.
    6. up right rows: 80lb 10reps, 90lb 10reps, 105lb 10reps.

workout ratings:

Workout Overview:strength was really weird i was able to lift heavier weight with perfect form and higher reps! fat loss is way up because i started doing more cardio and training more! my energy was great. focus is still amazing.

Sleep Rating:

Sleep Overview: I'm loving the sleep, i got only 5 hours of sleep and still felt like a million bucks! The dreams are unstoppable the recovery is great!
  25. Day 18 wed

Workout: BACK thur!

1. wide grip pull ups: 4 sets of 12 reps weighted down by 45lbs, then 50lbs, then 55lbs, and then 60lbs.

2. lateral row: 130lb 12 reps, 150lb 10reps, 170lb 8reps, 190lb 6reps, 210lb 4reps, 230lb 2reps.

3. lat pull downs: 205lb 10reps, 220lb 8reps, 235lb 6reps, 250lb 4reps, 265lb 2reps.

4. close grip rows: 150lb 10reps, 165lb 8reps, 180lb 6reps, 195lb 4reps.

iso-lateral lat pull down: 4sets of 225lbs at 12 reps.

workout ratings:

Workout Overview:
    strength was up ten pounds in the beginning, but then i kinda got a little tired faster then i ever have. the fat loss is great i hope i can post pics after. energy was crazy high even though my endurance was slipping. focus was awesome and killer!

Sleep Rating:

Sleep Overview:
    my relaxation was weird tonight... it was like at moments i couldn't keep my eyes open and then 30sec later i would be like "whatever, i can stay up all night". then i passed out hard! sleep was great i slept 9 and a half ours. my dreams were crazy i cept dreaming about my up coming judo competition. i was a little sore the next day but not bad.
  26. Day19 fri

Workout: cardio/judo practice

Sleep ratings:

Sleep Overview: I have already started dreaming about my judo competition. i have moved my training so that now on days of rest i will be doing cardio or judo practice. my sleep was good! relaxation was sick! recovery was great i got thrown hard by a rookie in the 250lb range. well i guees it wasnt a throw, it was more of a trip while i wasnt looking. still hurt like a mother f'er!
  27. Day20 sat

Workout: mma practice/judo practice

Sleep ratings:

Sleep Overview: I realized that my tournament was in 2.5 weeks, so i decided that i am going to steer my training a way from weights and towards cardio/mma/judo training. 3-4 days a week i will do workouts at home no weights just regular old workouts like push ups! now back to my log...relaxation has been great usually i get all excited and nerves thinking about how well am i going to do, but while on this im so chill and relaxed bro's! my sleep has been just what the doctor ordered! lol i keep dreaming about taking first and the throws or sweeps im going to do. today i am fully recovered no soreness at all!

28. I hope the results last longer than the log man....if you have 2 1/2 weeks left...seems you only have 10 days on log.
    www.millenniumsport.net

29. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I hope the results last longer than the log man....if you have 2 1/2 weeks left...seems you only have 10 days on log.
    oh, dont worry they have! sorry, i have taken such a long time logging... i have really enjoyed it and have tried to be very detailed. If there is anything i can do to make up for taking such a long time i will do it? i have all my days written on paper and im logging them in here! today i will be placing 3 more today, i will most likely be finished by tomorrow! Also, im going to continue the log for a little longer! i have enjoyed the log so much i bought a ghsr stack and am going to continue logging it in here, if that is ok with you? Also, when this log is on day 30 (in my log) i will start a thread inviting all the other testers, to give an overview of there experiences and answer any questions that people might have (1 will be in the supp section and 1 in mst section). what do you think of that?

Thanks
    GJJ

30. I think that's a solid idea overall, and I thank you for putting forth the effort to make something like that happen.
    www.millenniumsport.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Grila Jujitsu's going in to the ANADROLIC STATE! (SPONSORED)
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 779
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 09:22 AM
  2. grila jujitsu's new pill aka grilapill!
    By grila jujitsu in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:55 PM
  3. Grila JuJitsu's gaining MASS with FX! (sponsored)
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 04-22-2008, 03:07 AM
  4. Grila Jujitsu's totally anabolic stack!
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 03:58 PM